Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

If she is lustfully staring at other men or flirting.

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You can't manage your environment Holmes. Any boundaries you set in your marriage, including no cheating, is coercive control and abuse.

Your wife can have a foursome in front of you, and there's absolutely nothing you can do about it. Cope with it.
what you tell is just not right in this one. it can be done and works. I don't try to manage the woman, it doesn't work and is abusive if applying enough force to get the job done. just sanitize the environment. a foursome in front of me would never happen, but I get what your telling, and its completely wrong.

I can and do. anyway, nice chatting w/ you.

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You'll notice that dudes who are in denial about women want to control your speech because the truth is really, really painful for them.
I'll agree with you on this point. Metalwater is not in denial about women though. He's in denial about his own code of honor not being so moral.

Stuffnu

Don Juan
Reaction score
I am coping with the market today. I'll bang your wife while you're at work, and you can raise my kid and pay for his schooling.

I am an adaptable predator who can adjust to any market. I blend in with the foliage of society, and my predator d1ck scopes prey and assaults it with my semen, while all you guys play by the rules of Clown World and get chumped.

Don't shoot the messenger. I'm just telling you how it is.
Lol. Another keyboard warrior that talks the shiate but yet is so clearly overcompensating for his small penis.

The one who beats his chest the loudest is usually the weakest.

Pan87

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
what you tell is just not right in this one. it can be done and works. I don't try to manage the woman, it doesn't work and is abusive if applying enough force to get the job done. just sanitize the environment. a foursome in front of me would never happen, but I get what your telling, and its completely wrong.

I can and do. anyway, nice chatting w/ you.
It works.....until it doesn't. You'll see.

You're only as good as your last moment with a woman. History doesn't matter. You should read up on Briffault's Law.

Pan87

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol. Another keyboard warrior that talks the shiate but yet is so clearly overcompensating for his small penis.

The one who beats his chest the loudest is usually the weakest.
Resorts of ad hom "small penis" insults because he doesn't have any arguments and reality stings him.

"If you love women, you must read the SoSuave Guide to Women. It's fantastic!"

Pan87

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'll agree with you on this point. Metalwater is not in denial about women though. He's in denial about his own code of honor not being so moral.
It's denial. He is projecting morality codes onto other men because he wants to control male predators that make him feel threatened.

What you'll notice in life is this - Other men who see you as a threat will try to humble you with morality arguments. Their thinly veiled real goal is to stop you from banging women and to control your dangerous pen1s.

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're right about this. it is difficult to sort out the way. I am constantly in process of review the code, I consider what you tell. And you are right also, about the case of the guy who doesn't know and the girl does it. That's part of understanding women and AWALT. That's why it is not wise to have a woman that roams around. It is all about the environment.

1633658041600.png

mrskinnypantz

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It should never make to a point where you’re getting cheated on
Because like I said in this post , a woman that stares at other men or even worse actively flirt , will never make into an LTR with me .
You can’t cheat on me if I’m just the guy dropping off d1ck, I’m not her BF.
I’m spinning plates too.

mrskinnypantz

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
That's his fault for thinking HER body is his. She isn't his slave. Society already agreed that a woman's body is hers. If he is ignorant of female nature, then that's on him.
you can’t think it’s yours if she is giving other men attention during what is supposed to be a date between you two

my OP is only a guide on how to navigate further after the first few dates with a woman, you don’t say anything about the jealousy test.

however it’s also good advice for men noticing these red flags During an LTR

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Because like I said in this post , a woman that stares at other men or even worse actively flirt , will never make into an LTR with me .
I’m spinning plates too.
that works for sure. if ever a man wants the other stuff, he has to either allow bad stuff to happen or figure out how to manage it so it does not. those that have not yet evolved to the point to know how to manage it are forever trapped in the bad stuff happens frame.

if all women are like that and we want the other stuff, then we either give up or figure it out. nothin is easy.

Stuffnu

Don Juan
Reaction score
I’m spinning plates too.
Absolutely. If it’s a new prospect who is too busy looking around, looking at her phone or looking into space, then she has low interest or doesn’t value your time.
Exit stage left
In a LTR, there’s usually behavior changes you can address long before she starts checking herself out.

Pan87

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You guys all want LTR's. This is what is going to destroy you with women in 2021.

The dynamic should be HER seeking an LTR with YOU.....and you making her work for years and years to prove that she's worthy. And even if she does prove she's worthy, then you still make her work for years and years and....forever.

That's the best play in the 2021 sexual marketplace.

If you are actively seeking an LTR, and you think that you can control what women do by "controlling the environment" or some other mega cope, then you're going to fail.

The only thing that works is a woman being super attached and attracted to you. And committing to her is the most surefire way of destroying that attraction.

mrskinnypantz

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
that works for sure. if ever a man wants the other stuff, he has to either allow bad stuff to happen or figure out how to manage it so it does not. those that have not yet evolved to the point to know how to manage it are forever trapped in the bad stuff happens frame.

if all women are like that and we want the other stuff, then we either give up or figure it out. nothin is easy.
It all goes back to rollo’s point on listening to how women communicate, their behavior says more than their words.
The behavior on the date shows you what’s up
Absolutely. If it’s a new prospect who is too busy looking around, looking at her phone or looking into space, then she has low interest or doesn’t value your time.
Exit stage left
In a LTR, there’s usually behavior changes you can address long before she starts checking herself out.
Yessir but I’m not her BF and she’s a new prospect . We don’t have to throw it away if its moderate interest
We fvck those too.
But if she is doing all of the above (texting, staring into space, flirting ,staring) that’s
Very low interest ,and you should be done with it completely.

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The only thing that works is a woman being super attached and attracted to you.
Nope; it doesn't last. When the chemicals settle so does the super part of the attracted. Women can not be controlled unless by force and we don't want to do that usually. Women will behave if the environment is sanitized. Lots of guys living off-grid with women and no trouble. I don't want to live off-grid, the next best is to manage the environment. doing that requires red pill knowledge and ability.

If you just keep her chems revved forever she will burn out or jump off a cliff.

I would def to you about how to bang any chick quick. LTR, nope.

Put away your credit card.

You can now read our detailed guide to women and dating for free - Right Here!

Pan87

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nope; it doesn't last. When the chemicals settle so does the super part of the attracted. Women can not be controlled unless by force and we don't want to do that usually. Women will behave if the environment is sanitized. Lots of guys living off-grid with women and no trouble. I don't want to live off-grid, the next best is to manage the environment. doing that requires red pill knowledge and ability.

If you just keep her chems revved forever she will burn out or jump off a cliff.

I would def to you about how to bang any chick quick. LTR, nope.
You can maintain attraction indefinitely if you don't let her tie you down. You've got to be scientific about it because it literally all is just hormones and chemicals in her brain.

The only thing that kills burning desire in a woman is when she feels like she has "won" - i.e. you give her an LTR or even worse if you marry her.

This is biological. It can't be controlled.

mrskinnypantz

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If you are actively seeking an LTR, and you think that you can control what women do by "controlling the environment" or some other mega cope, then you're going to fail.
it’s not about controlling what they do,
It’s about assessing behavior and moving accordingly, and letting them do whatever is best for them and you take the path best for you

Pan87

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
it’s not about controlling what they do,
It’s about assessing behavior and moving accordingly, and letting them do whatever is best for them and you take the path best for you
Why bother?

You achieve all of this effortlessly if you don't base your happiness on an LTR, or having women in your life.

It's way better to be happy alone, and you'll discover that women can't get enough of you. It's very RedPilling. It seems to be quite BlackPilling for many of the guys here.

Once a woman knows that you want a girlfriend, her mind literally goes "awwww. Little boy."

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You can maintain attraction indefinitely if you don't let her tie you down. You've got to be scientific about it because it literally all is just hormones and chemicals in her brain.

The only thing that kills burning desire in a woman is when she feels like she has "won" - i.e. you give her an LTR or even worse if you marry her.

This is biological. It can't be controlled.
Nope, plenty of palpha men get dumped leter because the girl evolves and doesn't put up with being a plate any longer.

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why bother?

You achieve all of this effortlessly if you don't base your happiness on an LTR, or having women in your life.

It's way better to be happy alone, and you'll discover that women can't get enough of you. It's very RedPilling. It seems to be quite BlackPilling for many of the guys here.

Once a woman knows that you want a girlfriend, her mind literally goes "awwww. Little boy."
true, do not tie your happiness to the LTR. big mistake, I have done it before.