Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

If she is lustfully staring at other men or flirting.

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Because she is obviously subconsciously emitting vibes that are not directed at her significant other. Causing his subconscious instinct to pick up on it, and as a result, has him mate guarding.

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Because she is obviously subconsciously emitting vibes that are not directed at her significant other. Causing his subconscious instinct to pick up on it, and as a result, has him mate guarding.
bingo. @BeExcellent is that what you think also? If not, then what? Do you know you are doing it?

Indiveber

Don Juan
Reaction score
Female posters that larp as men, like @EyeBRollin and @stringpuller as a clear example, end up getting posters reported and banned. We aren't allowed to make these assertions because apparently it's a personal attack, which is not allowed on this forum.
It's sad how beta males can't realize there is no legitimate purpose for a female to be on a forum like this. Females on forums for men are all mentally ill and come here exclusively to inject feminist propaganda and to try to prevent men from communicating ideas freely with one another (their behavior fits the definition of oppression).

Last edited:

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Female posters that larp as men, like @EyeBRollin and @stringpuller as a clear example, end up getting posters reported and banned. We aren't allowed to make these assertions because apparently it's a personal attack, which is not allowed on this forum.
You think those posters are women? Am I understanding that correctly? I feel pretty confident in telling you that you are wrong about that based upon their posting history.

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
bingo. @BeExcellent is that what you think also? If not, then what? Do you know you are doing it?
Like I explained before it’s something intrinsic to me and how I exist in the world. It is subconscious and naturally who I am. It’s “Presence”. I am charismatic and charming. It’s funny because although I know I am attractive it’s interesting when objectively beautiful women tell me I’m gorgeous etc. Women who at times are IMO prettier than me. But they don’t carry themselves like I do. They don’t exude confidence.

Confidence is naturally sexy.

Ive also been told I should be a professional public speaker consistently after I’ve given presentations to trade and industry groups. I am charismatic and engaging with an audience. I am enthralling as a presenter. This goes back to who I am. It’s why I get approached in sweats wearing no makeup etc.

My boyfriend mate guards because every head turns when I enter a room, and he’s a tall sexy, handsome man. I don’t mind it at all. I think it’s sweet and it helps me demonstrate that I’m taken.

It’s my vibe; my energy. It’s something my boyfriend noticed from the day he first saw me & met me; he tells the story that I was the only woman he noticed in a packed venue full of beautiful people…so it’s what attracted him too; so he knows others notice me just as he did.

If you are a bright light you don’t snuff out your light and your positive energy. What you do (what I do) is demonstrate consistent loyalty; that I am taken. And that point is made swiftly. Trust me ;)

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You cannot mind read OP. You are saying she is “lustfully” staring at other men. This is your perception. Completely yours. Totally subjective. You have zero way of knowing if she is lusting or simply observing people or looking around. People are not blind.
Besides which, women tend to be people watchers. As you note, they pay attention to their environment. Might even be some sort of survival instinct at play there, I don't know.

StacksHitEmUp

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Like I explained before it’s something intrinsic to me and how I exist in the world. It is subconscious and naturally who I am. It’s “Presence”. I am charismatic and charming. It’s funny because although I know I am attractive it’s interesting when objectively beautiful women tell me I’m gorgeous etc. Women who at times are IMO prettier than me. But they don’t carry themselves like I do. They don’t exude confidence.

Ive also been told I should be a professional public speaker consistently after I’ve given presentations to trade and industry groups. I am charismatic and engaging with an audience. I am enthralling as a presenter. This goes back to who I am. It’s why I get approached in sweats wearing no makeup etc.

My boyfriend mate guards because every head turns when I enter a room, and he’s a tall sexy, handsome man. I don’t mind it at all. I think it’s sweet and it helps me demonstrate that I’m taken.

It’s my vibe; my energy. It’s something my boyfriend noticed from the day he first saw me & met me; he tells the story that I was the only woman he noticed in a packed venue full of beautiful people…so it’s what attracted him too; so he knows others notice me just as he did.

If you are a bright light you don’t snuff out your light and your positive energy. What you do (what I do) is demonstrate consistent loyalty; that I am taken. And that point is made swiftly. Trust me ;)
Jesus christ, do you ever reply to **** without bragging like you're a commercial rapper? Every time you post you're literally talking about how either you, your son or your boyfriend is the greatest thing since sliced bread. You're seriously trying way too hard to prove yourself which makes me seriously doubt any of what you post here is true. I don't think you are as much as a draw as you say you are because if you are the same way in real life as you are here the bragging would turn me away in the first five minutes, no matter how you look.

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jesus christ, do you ever reply to **** without bragging like you're a commercial rapper? Every time you post you're literally talking about how either you, your son or your boyfriend is the greatest thing since sliced bread. You're seriously trying way too hard to prove yourself which makes me seriously doubt any of what you post here is true. I don't think you are as much as a draw as you say you are because if you are the same way in real life as you are here the bragging would turn me away in the first five minutes, no matter how you look.
In real life everything I say is obvious. So it doesn’t need to be said. If you pay attention you’ll notice that often I’m answering questions that are asked of me. Those answers require context to be understood.

My last several responses in this thread are to inquiries. But if you are scanning through you might miss that.

This is my life as it really is. If you think that’s bragging that’s fine. I am solid. I share a perspective here. Use the ignore button if you don’t like my content.

Cheers

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I know what you're telling. What I don't know and won't know is if you know. You will tell yes :)

It is exactly what you tell that erodes a man over time.

If he is subconsciously guarding you because you subconsciously signal other men regardless of if you know it or not. You might have a very strong mind and can manage your own feeling especially at a later age. But the signaling and guarding is putting you above him and him on defense, you're dominating him from behind. You will lose interest over time, every time. Think... dancing monkey. It's not a point of trust perhaps although in most cases it becomes one because there is always a dude that is smarter than the woman and has some surprises.

I am so interested in this as I have seen this close-up. So many men are being signaled and responding. The girl learns young or it's built-in genetically.

I assume your having a blast with it and have for a while. To have so many clowns ready to entertain and top-level men on defense. You would be a great business partner most likely.

mrskinnypantz

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Holy crap, people on this forum need to stop responding to "female" accounts. You're allowing it to hijack threads. The very first thing I did after I joined was block the female account you all keep quoting. I suggest you do the same if you want this forum to last. If that account was spewing the same bs, but claimed to be male instead of female, you all would have blocked it by now.

Taken from asktrp on reddit:

It's slightly difficult to describe the exact facial expressions, but they typically always look fake or forced, as if she is doing it 100% to try to tell me something. A complicating factor is that most people think I'm in my early 20's, rather than 30's. (They've literally never seen a man over 30 who wasn't either fat, or a scrawny meth-head looking fker). So I don't know if that plays a part in their reaction.
Funny story, I recently chatted up a girl last week and got her phone number, and she ended up being 17. She didn't even ask my age after I asked hers. She probably assumed I was 20 at most.

Are you White? It's not that easy. It's typically non-Whites that say we have it easy. I've been with probably about 15-20 asian women, two hispanics, a few blacks, and four white women.
I moved to OKC at the same exact time covid was released from the Wuhan lab, and it has been rough here. 99% of females are overweight (automatic 0/10 for me), and I only sleep with 7's and higher. And the extremely rare times I encounter a hot asian babe, she's ALWAYS wearing a mask.
Nope I’m not white , I’m African American , and yep I’ve heard of JBW, of course it’s silly .
But...Depending on environment and timing I guess it could be true sometimes.
the facial expression you are describing sounds bad for the man involved, as it’s coming off fake from what I see. Fake complacency for the other cat .

@mrskinnypantz Apologies if this sounds obtuse, but can you elaborate on what you mean by "staring lustfully"? Serious question.

Reason I ask is because I had a long term boyfriend who was so insecure, he used to imagine that I was doing things like "inappropriately" staring at men, or "inappropriately" behaving (he loved using that word - inappropriately lol), he even imagined I was out with another man when I didn't jump to answer his text or call immediately.

When the reality was I was simply observing the room, being friendly and polite when spoken to, nothing at all inappropriate, I was actually an extremely loyal girlfriend, and wouid shut down men's advances whether made in his presence or not.

Anyway, not accusing you of anything but staring "lustfully" could be interpreted in many different ways depending on how secure/insecure a man is (or woman if roles were reversed).

To add (and NOT suggesting you do this), but creating an environment wherein your girlfriend is not free to talk to, observe, innocently admire or simply be HERSELF in a social situation is oppressive and controlling.

Would say the same if roles were reversed as well.

JMO.
Staring at a dude like you wanna fvck him
Is lustfully staring.
and It’s disrespectful to your SO
Don’t think so?

no it’s not oppressive if you choose to abide by the rules of an exclusive relationship
And believe me there will be rules in something exclusive with me but it’s always your choice.
like I said , if it’s nothing serious and we’re just hooking up then that’s fine ,stare at all the guys you want ,you’re not my GF and as long as you continue to act like that, you never will be.

again , the choice is yours

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Pook

Rainman4707

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Advice from the old lady:

Date unattractive women who nobody notices. This will cease to be an issue.

Oh wait. You want an attractive girl? She’s had to learn to deal with (often excessive or unwanted) male attention. And you got an “F” in mindreading as well. Guys with this concern are either low value or insecure or both. You do not know what someone else is thinking.

Now. If she’s holding someone else’s hand or kissing/cuddling with someone else? This is physically observable behavior and yes you might have a point. Just understand that EVERY dude is trying to get with a hot girl. So if you find your girl hot? Guess what? So do others. I’m a gregarious person, outgoing and social. Men always want to acknowledge me and sometimes hug me to say hello (if I know them). It’s a nuanced thing to understand as a woman but women who get lots of male attention inherently must learn to manage this, because it’s going to occur (the attention).

If you’ve never dated or been around beautiful women it’s going to be an adjustment to calibrate to how she deals with the attention. You cannot reasonably expect her to be rude or ignore everyone (that’s rude and has adverse effects) or expect her to be a b itch to everyone else either.

I get approached constantly. My boyfriend understands this. This morning actually he joked with me about how many men would try and hit on me (we are attending an event for the sport in which he is semi-pro this week and so will be around lots of other participants)…I always politely shut them down nicely by saying that I’m here with BF. I’m nice but matter-of-fact about it. Everyone knows who I’m with in short order. But there are advantages conferred to my BF because he’s with a socially adroit partner as @2Rocky alludes to above. If I averted my eyes and refused to interact with anyone whatsoever that would be awkward and weird.

So be sure this isn’t your own insecure nature, OP. It’s either that or low interest on her part. And there are likely other observable signs if it’s low interest. Dismiss for low interest. Check your own insecurities if she’s into you.

My .02
I think it is a lack of respect to the guy she is out with, if she is constantly staring across the room at the big guy with tattoos and a beard who is oozing masculinity.

It's just the same as me staring at the woman with by the far the most awesome tits in the bar. Im looking at her tits because its my nature. I know women arent staring at the spiderman type guys. Its always a guy they are attracted to

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@metalwater you have to understand something. Positive happy people are attractive. If they also happen to be physically attractive and warm/engaging? They are massively attractive as well as rare. Everyone wants a partner with those attributes. I cannot change my personality or my positive energy. I like that I have sex appeal. It beats being awkward. I am well aware of the vibe I exude. I manage it and exhibit loyalty because I have character.

This is why character matters. And yes I am perfectly happy to turn away attention from men I might otherwise have interest in. That’s what you do as a partner. I enjoy the man I’m with. Why would I mess that up, disrespect him or betray him? I wouldn’t.

Maybe I’m way off but it seems to me that you might be drinking the kool aid of “Every woman is constantly on the hunt for something better…” that gets tossed around on here.

Now. Many many women are in fact like that. But not all. I am happy to be on my own. In fact it’s preferable to dealing with some sub par guy. I don’t entertain sub par guys. I don’t waste my time like that. If I’m with a man? It’s because I chose him from among those who wanted an opportunity to date me. I’m choosy. So if I’m giving a man my time? It’s because I find him worthy of the investment of my time, which is valuable and which I cannot get back.

So it’s not about whether I am having a blast…(I AM but not for the reasons you imagine, rather because I am internally happy, satisfied with life, full of joy, and positive…)

And this gets back to why I’m magnetic and attractive.

The avatar? That’s me. Recently. I’m fit, athletic, slender & stylish. I have a pretty face. But I’m not the single most beautiful woman on Earth. I know that. But as a total package I’d say I’m a solid 8 across the board. I know this. So if some gorgeous witch comes around? She might be a 10 in looks and or body with a 3 personality and a 6 intelligence and have an entitled attitude. Am I worried? Hell no. I’m solid across the board. Few women are. And so I own it.

And if someone who is genuinely a better option than me comes around? He can go. I’m not worried about all that. Seriously.

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What in your opinion is a sub par guy?
Any man who I don’t find attractive. Attraction is an amalgamation of various attributes, and very few men appeal to me. So unlike many women who will choose a man based on resources or finances or whatever without attraction (desire) I will only consider men for whom I desire. Everyone else is sub par to me. Most are invisible. That doesn’t mean they aren’t great men for some other woman; but any man I do not desire is sub par to me.

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Could you list them?
Yes. Why? Why not simply DM me rather than get further off topic?

I’ve answered the questions that pertain to the OP already. My personal preferences have no bearing on the OP.

If you want to know what makes a man attractive then start a new thread or use the search function. The question of what makes a man atractive gets debated a great deal here.

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you want to know what makes a man attractive then start a new thread or use the search function. The question of what makes a man atractive gets debated a great deal here.
An opportunity to talk about yourself, and you decline.. Color me impressed. I wanted to know what YOU found attractive in men. As this could absolutely pertain to the topic at hand. Maybe these types of males were at the events that caused your husband to mate guard. Which was going to be my next question. Of course now you will probably retort saying these types of men were not there. Whether that's true or not... Who knows...

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
An opportunity to talk about yourself, and you decline.. Color me impressed. I wanted to know what YOU found attractive in men. As this could absolutely pertain to the topic at hand. Maybe these types of males were at the events that caused your husband to mate guard. Which was going to be my next question. Of course now you will probably retort saying these types of men were not there. Whether that's true or not... Who knows...
You guys (and gals) are killing me. That’s all very flattering, thank you. Flattery will get you everywhere ;)

Before I give my basic list of things there are 2 things to digest about the type of men who appeal to me. As I have noted numerous times around here I strongly prefer the player/playboy archetype. I require a man who knows a thing or two about women. Or I’m bored. Yawn.

I’ve also said many times that there are two questions requiring an answer in the affirmative from the get go to pique my interest. The questions are:

1. Do I desire him sexually?
2. Can he lead me?

Now. A fair bit goes into an affirmative response to both of those questions. Keep in mind I like the player/playboy archetype. Question 1. Is fairly straightforward. It concerns of course sexual desire. But it’s more than that.

Here’s the basic criteria for getting to Yes on Question 1:

1. He is masculine
2. He is sexy
3. He is handsome/hot
4. He is tall (remember this is MY list…)
5. He has a resonant voice
6. He is stylish
7. He comports himself with moxy/confidence
8. He is unapologetic about his desire nature
9. He is charming/engaging (Game)
10. He is vulnerable/caring

How those attributes manifest will vary from man to man. Typically my physical type is tall, dark & handsome with an Italian or Mediterranean or Latin look (George Clooney is very handsome in my book)…but currently I’m with a man who is a blue eyed blonde of Scandinavian decent who has hair the same color as mine and almost as long. Go figure. He meets each criteria noted above and is a great lover to boot. He has a beaming infectious smile & I love his laugh. And we laugh a lot.

But. That is only half the equation. Fvck boys, sexy losers and dark triad bad boys are covered in the above list often too. And those are a hard pass for me.

Here is the basic list of what goes into Question 2 being affirmative:

1. Financially self sufficient and successful. (I require this not for his financial support but rather to avoid becoming a sugar mama since I am successful in my own right).
2. Ambitious/driven in his purpose
3. Intelligent
4. Has enough life experience that I don’t feel I know more than he does
5. Requires respect
6. Trustworthy
7. Has the ability to “check” me if I am out of line/strength to walk if required
8. Is goal oriented and self-motivated
9. Is dominant
10. Is physically protective

Those are the leadership quality basics. Here’s the thing. Upon first seeing someone out and about, I might see a physically attractive man. However the things that go into question 2 require getting to know a man.

If I am satisfied in relationship there is no motivation for me to explore whether someone would meet my second leadership list. I require a man who I desire who I am comfortable submitting to.

That’s a small subset of men. But they do emerge and find me if I’m available. They always have. Who I am attracts what I prefer effortlessly. Which is why my guy mate guards. He knows he’s not the only sought after man who would take an interest in me. He’s got to reach a point where he trusts totally my character, but that’s a product of his past experiences with other women. This past weekend there was a sexy guy who noticed me both nights. My guy saw the dude checking me out and asked if I thought he was attractive. I said “Sure, but looks aren’t everything and you have nothing to worry about.” This answer satisfied him. Had I lied and said he wasn’t attractive (the guy was sexy & knew it), then my boyfriend would not have trusted my answer. My body language was very focused on my guy and everyone understood we were together. I would not engage the other dude although he hovered around a bit trying to get an angle.

When you’ve been in night game as long as I have (30+ years) you pick up on the nuance of sub-communication…but you still must refrain from assuming another’s thoughts. It’s a balance.

Cheers