Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

If she asks if you are sleeping with anyone else...

Whydomyeyeshurt

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm open with plates that I'm currently not dating exclusively.

Ive had two plates ask me if I'm sleeping with other people. While I honestly havent been, for guys with more than one sexual partner how do you answer that question?

CollegeMan22

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I say, "I'm exploring my options right now, but if I find the right one then I'll go exclusive". One girl I said that to was planning to cut things off with me when I told her on our second date. How did I know that? Because her friend called her while we were f*cking that night and asked her, "What the h*ll happened?". So it's a good answer.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
“No”. Because you can only have sex with one woman at a time, 1 penis is the limitation. Semantically this is true.

ThisIsSparta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm open with plates that I'm currently not dating exclusively.

Ive had two plates ask me if I'm sleeping with other people. While I honestly havent been, for guys with more than one sexual partner how do you answer that question?

Whatever your answer is, never confirm or deny, allways answer vague and keep her unknowing and guessing. Confirming and denying could result in losses.

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
Agree & Amplify

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good thread. This is the type of question you will get 100% of the time, and you should know how to respond as a man. This is the type of question a man should NEVER ask a woman!!!

The funny thing is your answer will either confirm her suspicions, or make her hamster spin even more. Basically every answers that's not saying no means yes. Think about it when you're blue pilled arse aksed these questions to girls...if she couldn't give a clear answer you knew enough...

I don't know what you guys think but I think you can stir her mind into your desired direction.

Vague
-wow you are kinda curious ain't ya?
- little early to ask about this
- I rather don't talk about this right now (assuming its before you slept with her)
-c'mon uou can't ask that right now!

Clear
-yes, i am just a man and before we met i was already alive..
- yes whenever i am single i have a fwb .
-Yes, BUT i havent seen her for a couple of weeks( i.o.w if she takes action NOW i am hers)

Denial. (This one is interesting. Lets assume its not a complete bluepilled man saying these things ,trying to push a moral agenda and tell about his expectations of her)

- no right now i am not seeing anyone (because I am too busy?)
- no why would i be going on dates with you
-no i I cancelled some dates because i wanted to focus on us first.
-no I've had too much meaningless sex and want something serious now.

I think there's place and time for all of these ,depending on the woman and your goals with her. Some women perform best when they have to fight for their meal. Other women will simply vanish due competition anxiety.

RazorRambo24

Banned
Reaction score
Its bound to happen and you jus talk to them about it like adults.. One of my gals has openly told me "like whatever u got going on, just dont mention it to me.. even if they are just friends, i rather not hear about it".. because i used to bring up stuff going on with female friends sometimes to my plates jus cuz its entertaining.. and one of my plates didnt like hearing about it.. so I respected that.

If they ask u this id crack a joke like I actually am sleeping with someone ... the teddy bear I had since I was 6.. and then be like why would i be sleepin with anyone else, i got you. When you start dealing with 9's and 10s who are confident, they barely ask sht like that..a nd they also know not to bring up other men or anything.. Some people get it, like sexually promiscuous people who are experienced. after they find a good fwb, they know the rules of the game already.. Thats how I feel about my plates.