"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

If it doesn't come to you naturally, don't try it.

Colossus

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 22, 2005
Messages
3,494
Reaction score
543
I actually think there is merit to your original post, Diego.

I'm about 10 years older than you. I've spent a lot of time spinning my wheels on uphill battles, trying to fit the proverbial square peg in a round hole.

I wouldnt call myself a natural with women at all. But I was never at any great disadvantage. I had to find my own way. I could NEVER make the bar/nightlife/party scene work for me. I tried painfully for years. It was just a bad fit for my personality. I mostly made OLD and chance encounters work for me. Now this was 7-10 years ago, but I found a way to play the hand I was dealt---good looks, good with words, and an introvert.

I think the take-home is that if something is not a natural fit for you, don't force it. But don't give up either. It's just an indication that the conventional path is not optimal for you.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

daddymonsterpoodle

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 9, 2015
Messages
707
Reaction score
428
Age
56
Yup...I think that it is the way. If you are not naturally C&F, or extroverted don't try to be...you just come across as fake or desperate. If nightclubs don't work for you, don't do it. If you like meeting intelligent articulate women, join a book club or a writer's group.

The difference between people who have learned game and those with natural game is those 'naturals' are not trying to change themselves. They are confident because that is who they are.

Learning game is like paint by numbers for seduction. If you have no natural talent eventually you paint enough pictures to not need the numbers anymore. You will never be Rembrandt though.
The trick is liking what you paint, even if it isn't a masterpiece and finding those other people who like it as well.
 

DiegoSantori

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jan 31, 2015
Messages
269
Reaction score
105
Thank you @Colossus and @daddymonsterpoodle.

It feels good to be understood. I honestly don't know why my original post met with so much resistance by most users. I mean, I didn't tell them to do what I'm doing, I just explained my situation and offered those who feel the same way as I do an alternative which might make them happier than they are now. There was no bitterness involved. I just recommended an objective & unemotional approach to deal with this situation.
 

daddymonsterpoodle

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 9, 2015
Messages
707
Reaction score
428
Age
56
You met with hostility because a big focus on this site is about seduction, persistence and improving yourself. Your original post sounded like you weren't interested in any of that. It also came across as defeatist e.g. "it's too hard, why try?."
 

DiegoSantori

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jan 31, 2015
Messages
269
Reaction score
105
You met with hostility because a big focus on this site is about seduction, persistence and improving yourself. Your original post sounded like you weren't interested in any of that. It also came across as defeatist e.g. "it's too hard, why try?."
Well, as Seneca once said, he who dreads hostility too much is unfit to rule.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Willie Naylor

Banned
Joined
Nov 2, 2021
Messages
886
Reaction score
695
BUMP
 
Top