Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

If it doesn't come to you naturally, don't try it.

Colossus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I actually think there is merit to your original post, Diego.

I'm about 10 years older than you. I've spent a lot of time spinning my wheels on uphill battles, trying to fit the proverbial square peg in a round hole.

I wouldnt call myself a natural with women at all. But I was never at any great disadvantage. I had to find my own way. I could NEVER make the bar/nightlife/party scene work for me. I tried painfully for years. It was just a bad fit for my personality. I mostly made OLD and chance encounters work for me. Now this was 7-10 years ago, but I found a way to play the hand I was dealt---good looks, good with words, and an introvert.

I think the take-home is that if something is not a natural fit for you, don't force it. But don't give up either. It's just an indication that the conventional path is not optimal for you.

daddymonsterpoodle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yup...I think that it is the way. If you are not naturally C&F, or extroverted don't try to be...you just come across as fake or desperate. If nightclubs don't work for you, don't do it. If you like meeting intelligent articulate women, join a book club or a writer's group.

The difference between people who have learned game and those with natural game is those 'naturals' are not trying to change themselves. They are confident because that is who they are.

Learning game is like paint by numbers for seduction. If you have no natural talent eventually you paint enough pictures to not need the numbers anymore. You will never be Rembrandt though.
The trick is liking what you paint, even if it isn't a masterpiece and finding those other people who like it as well.

DiegoSantori

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Thank you @Colossus and @daddymonsterpoodle.

It feels good to be understood. I honestly don't know why my original post met with so much resistance by most users. I mean, I didn't tell them to do what I'm doing, I just explained my situation and offered those who feel the same way as I do an alternative which might make them happier than they are now. There was no bitterness involved. I just recommended an objective & unemotional approach to deal with this situation.

daddymonsterpoodle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You met with hostility because a big focus on this site is about seduction, persistence and improving yourself. Your original post sounded like you weren't interested in any of that. It also came across as defeatist e.g. "it's too hard, why try?."

DiegoSantori

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You met with hostility because a big focus on this site is about seduction, persistence and improving yourself. Your original post sounded like you weren't interested in any of that. It also came across as defeatist e.g. "it's too hard, why try?."
Well, as Seneca once said, he who dreads hostility too much is unfit to rule.

Willie Naylor

Banned
Reaction score
BUMP