Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

If I don't make my intentions clear, I'm a friend. If I do, I'm a creep. What the hell is going on?

Vasiliev

Banned
Reaction score
I'm a fairly straightforward, "shoot from the hip" kind of person. Always have been.

I would think that with all this "confidence" and "alpha male" gibberish, that that would be a strength. Then why the **** is it more of a hindrance?

I don't think I'm aggressive, I don't think I'm awkward.. or at least any more awkward than anyone else would be on a cold approach (that's what this is about btw.. cold approach). I suppose I'm just.. intense? Is it really bad to be intense?

Desperate doesn't fit either. Whether or not my day is bad doesn't depend on rejection so I don't know.

The way it's looking, all roads lead nowhere and I'm clueless.

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Logic would dictate that you are on the right track, but with women, there's little logic.

There's a phrase that goes "it's not what you say, but how you say it." There's a lot of truth in that. For instance, you could joke with girl and say "god, you're such a b1tch" and depending on how you say it, she'll either be insulted, humored or confused.

With cold approaches (despite what's in the pick up books) there really isn't a "one-size-fits-all" method. In some cases, you need to be aware of social cues (if her body language is favorable, continue/ if you're getting some resistance, try another angle).

As also a person that is direct and matter of fact, I've learned that such directness doesn't always work with women. In many cases, you need to turn up the heat gradually. If she appears smug, then try some "push and pull" (if you aren't famaliar with the term, let me know and I'll follow up).

A cold approach is like sales. Even when there's a rejection, if we learn from that rejection, we are one step newer and improved for the next encounter. Good luck and keep is informed.

r4zorsharp

Banned
Reaction score
That's why you don't do **** and have an interesting personality and life. Show your value without focusing on any particular woman.. if a girl likes you, she'll make it more than clear. It's basic social dynamics. If you guys personality clicks, you're going to want to talk, and that talking can quickly turn into a date.. On the date, everything you need to know begins to display itself. She'll either like you, or not. Not much else there.

However, you're talking about cold approach, which is a game that not everyone can play and is indeed a learned thing, especially considering most people do not want to deal with strangers, but will entertain you for a bit.

But the same principles stand.. If you have an interesting life/personality, you'll just have so much to come in with.. You can use your vast experience or hobbies/passion as a segway.. ie: Those with a magic hobby use magick.. Those with a music hobby, might use that or suggest that first. An Athlete, will usually have his physique and height/size to his advantage.. A rico suave type might have some sexy hair and a flirty appearance, open button shirt showing a bit of chest, might have a smooth and sensuous voice.

Last edited:

Vasiliev

Banned
Reaction score
That's why you don't do **** and have an interesting personality and life. Show your value without focusing on any particular woman.. if a girl likes you, she'll make it more than clear. It's basic social dynamics. If you guys personality clicks, you're going to want to talk, and that talking can quickly turn into a date.. On the date, everything you need to know begins to display itself. She'll either like you, or not. Not much else there.
Is the entire point of cold-approach not that she doesn't know a thing about you yet?

r4zorsharp

Banned
Reaction score
Is the entire point of cold-approach not that she doesn't know a thing about you yet?
Not at all. SHE needs to know a thing or two about you.. Because woman need a frame of reference or an archetype (I got this from someone else, but I love this idea) that you fit into. Read my earlier comment i edited it possibly before you responded to it.

I mean the #1 thing is the visual cues.. The way you look, body type, way you're dressed, that will tell her if she even wants to engage with you first. As you begin talking, everything is being evaluated, but more loosely when she's inebriated (drunk).

cola

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Average looking guy: “I want to eat Cheerios out your butt crack
Girl: Ewwwww, that’s so creepy.

Hot guy with movie star good looks and a Range Rover: “I want to eat Cheerios out your buttcrack”

Girl: Multigrain or Honey nut?

Make sense now?

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You doesnt need to "making your intention clear" towards women, men and women sticking together based on the same vibe they share, if the girl like you enough they will make it happens, even youre picking on your nose they will svcking your dlck from underneath the table.

otherwise walks.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm a fairly straightforward, "shoot from the hip" kind of person. Always have been.

I would think that with all this "confidence" and "alpha male" gibberish, that that would be a strength. Then why the **** is it more of a hindrance?

I don't think I'm aggressive, I don't think I'm awkward.. or at least any more awkward than anyone else would be on a cold approach (that's what this is about btw.. cold approach). I suppose I'm just.. intense? Is it really bad to be intense?

Desperate doesn't fit either. Whether or not my day is bad doesn't depend on rejection so I don't know.

It depends on the pacing of your interaction. If being so direct from the start about your interest, you may be scaring them off. It's better to start the conversation off indirectly, to build her interest and even get her to qualify herself to you. I'm not sure what you're saying to them so maybe you can explain in detail how you're going about it. However I do think having a level of unbridled enthusiasm is overall good, if it's coming from real place.

I don't think most men ever put themselves in women's shoes. They get hit on constantly, and also live in fear of men stalking them or worse. Even a lot of men on Sosuave just think "oh, women have all these options" but they never think about how bat shyt crazy 75% of those options are. They've got to constantly screen. She already knows you'd bang her so come at her with something less obvious.

But perhaps you can let us know what one of your typical interactions sounds like? What do you say?

Medina

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PUA is mostly dead. Girls have 100's of guys in their phones who are better looking than you & socially verified

The Internet gives them all the validation they need. So you being forward with her only confirms what she already knows

Couple that, with street interactions now deemed as sexual harassment issues in the MeToo era, you'll start to understand the game is totally rigged towards the women

They do the choosing now, not you. All you can do, is learn to become their best choice

Vasiliev

Banned
Reaction score
PUA is mostly dead. Girls have 100's of guys in their phones who are better looking than you & socially verified

The Internet gives them all the validation they need. So you being forward with her only confirms what she already knows

Couple that, with street interactions now deemed as sexual harassment issues in the MeToo era, you'll start to understand the game is totally rigged towards the women

They do the choosing now, not you. All you can do, is learn to become their best choice

Well, there's an attitude I'm sure as **** not going to adopt.. ever.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@cola is spot on. It's all starts with the chick. If she is attracted to you being straight forward is welcome... otherwise it's not.

Regardless you should avoid just pushing the accelerator too hard. when you first meet a woman... go slow... keep your hands to yourself. Just try to see if she likes you.

There are three things you need to know about a chick when you first meet her:

(1) Is she attracted to you.
(2) Is she available.
(3) Is she sane and not batsh1t crazy.

You are not going to know ANY of this for sure until you try to make plans with her.

Too many dudes just jump in the pool without testing the temperature or knowing if the pool is filled with acid.

(1) and (2) you can figure out by asking for her phone number, making a date, and seeing if she shows up.

(3) You figure out by not acting like a thirsty jack@ss. You express your interest by trying to make dates, getting her alone, then seeing how she responds. If she gives you the green light, then and only then... push the accelerator.

Baibars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@cola is spot on. It's all starts with the chick. If she is attracted to you being straight forward is welcome... otherwise it's not.

Regardless you should avoid just pushing the accelerator too hard. when you first meet a woman... go slow... keep your hands to yourself. Just try to see if she likes you.

(2) Is she available.

You are not going to know ANY of this for sure until you try to make plans with her.

Too many dudes just jump in the pool without testing the temperature or knowing if the pool is filled with acid.

(1) and (2) you can figure out by asking for her phone number, making a date, and seeing if she shows up.

(3) You figure out by not acting like a thirsty jack@ss. You express your interest by trying to make dates, getting her alone, then seeing how she responds. If she gives you the green light, then and only then... push the accelerator.
The girl i'm seeing this friday the first time didn't show much interest and her texts are short/ she needs some time to respond. I didn't really text with her just set up the date.
Do you think that its normal and attraction can be built or is this a sign of low interest?

My last ex was very interested before we even met but i found out later that she is a broken ho.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

They always chose, even in the street situations.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score

You are only a creep if the woman isn't interested or finds you unattractive.

It is really simple. You meet, flirt, touch and try to kiss on the first date if you are attracted. Either she will enjoy it or she won't. The next date you move a little further, maybe a makeout and running your hands up and down her body and whispering things in her ear while doing it. Invite her back to your place. If she comes then ramp up the escalation further and take her hand and put it on your d!ck. If she starts rubbing it and you start hearing breathing changes she is getting turned on and excited...then you simply start running your hans under her clothes, unzip your pants and let her pull it out and away you go.

If she declines the invite on date 2 smile and say no problem and then invite her over to cook dinner on date 3 and after dinner do what I suggested above.

I've followed this pattern with great results most times. Virtually zero LMR. By that point the woman knows she is into you and has already decided she wants to fvck you.

BUT...you still have to close the deal and the woman has to feel like you are confident in your abilities to do so while doing it...or it becomes a turn off.

Last edited:

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
  • What are you saying?
  • How are you saying it?

Chronocidal

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

(2) Is she available.

What are suitable methods to find (3) out in cases where dating isn't involved, e.g. in attempting same-day lays?

7onriverI f

Banned
Reaction score
having a 11 inch dik and bigger balls helps. grow a bigger set of balls and a bigger dik. there's tons of products online that claim to make your dik bigger.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The girl i'm seeing this friday the first time didn't show much interest and her texts are short/ she needs some time to respond. I didn't really text with her just set up the date.
Do you think that its normal and attraction can be built or is this a sign of low interest?

My last ex was very interested before we even met but i found out later that she is a broken ho.
I can't tell anything from texting. I don't know how to do it and don't even try, I'm too old to learn new tricks. There are others here that can give you advice on text messages. I make dates and see if they show up. If she doesn't show up... clearly low interest, otherwise let me know how the date goes then I'll tell you everything you need to know. How she acts when she is with you is the only way.

There is no way you can tell if a chick is nuts until you date her for awhile. In my experience a woman can hide who she really is for 3 months... then it all comes out.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score

Some women are like this...I have a plate now who I probably text with 2 or 3 times a day which is usually far less than some other women I date who blow my phone up. Often times several hours go by before I hear back from her and sometimes the texts are short but here is the thing:

1) She ALWAYS accepts dates with me and never cancels

2) We have had sex everytime since the 3rd date when she came over and cooked dinner with me

3) Anytime we sit down she always sits next to me and snuggles up near me and enjoys being physically close to me and leans back into me, even if we are out in public and sitting on a couch/bench

4) She has spent the night the last 2 times we were together.

5) She will always initiate texts in the morning if I was the last to text the night before.

I consider her to have high interest in me because of her ACTIONS in spite of her texting patterns...she is a project manager at her job and has a high workload that sometimes causes her to work late and be in meetings all day long as well as having 2 kids. But in spite of that she always makes time for me even tho she doesn't have a lot of it.

Have been seeing her for 2 months and have never not received a daily text from her...do not always pay attention to texting patterns or content, pay attention to their effort they make to see you and the way they act when they do. Much more important.

Now that isn't to say that all women will be like that...sometimes it could mean they aren't that interested but actions determine that not texting patterns.