Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

If a woman likes you, it doesn't matter what you do!

GreatHornedOwl

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You can be nice, she will see it as charming.

You can be needy, she will see it as caring.

You can keep asking her out if she's playing hard to get, she will think it's persistence.

You can hold doors, she will think you're husband material.

You can double text, she will think it's cute.

Do you guys understand what I'm saying? All these tips and tactics don't matter if she's attracted to you!

TheCharmingGuy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I have this one girl who flirts with me super hard... I don’t see her that often but we go to the same church so sometimes I cant avoid her. Would never smash her because she’s a solid 6, fat, annoying, and tries too hard to get me.
She’s always telling me I’m really muscular, saying we should “get coffee sometime”, etc.
Literally. It’s almost creepy. I have been on the verge of telling her to fvck off but that would make things awkward at church lmao
Anybody else got some “creepy girl who flirts super hard” stories

Vision88

Don Juan
Reaction score

You can keep asking her out if she's playing hard to get, she will think it's persistence.

Do you guys understand what I'm saying? All these tips and tactics don't matter if she's attracted to you!
But she's got to be attracted to you first... you can grow or destroy through how you behave. If you act needy for long enough, it might be charming at first but she'll get tired of it after awhile and start to see you as a needy guy (you'll suck her into your neediness frame).

Same thing happens when women are needy with men. It can feel great at first because you're needed but eventually it becomes a drain and destroys the relationship.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score

Only to a point. If she sees unattractive behavior enough it will lead to tests. If you fail the initial tests it will lead to more tests. If you continue failing tests she will become distant and pull away. If you chase she will be gone.

You can only exhibit unattractive behaviors for so long before a woman will simply view you as unattractive.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

This is true only up to a certain point. A girl can like you and then you can say or do something to make her stop liking you. What happens is that if a girl likes you a lot, she'll give you more leeway.

characternote

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Of course. But I think lots of people know this nowadays. I used to read about how 'the short bald guy with a big nose who is super quiet is 'creepy', and the tall jacked guy with chiseled jaw and green eyes who is quiet is 'mysterious' haha. 'Awkward' becomes 'cute' etc. You get the idea

Kind of one of my first realisations back in the day when I slowly started to find out how this stuff works for myself instead of relying on books and the thoughts or 'experts' selling courses etc lol

It's why I started to get bored with infields and stuff as it was like the PUA was patting himself on the back and giving himself way way too much credit for banging a girl lol. All he really did was eat his rejections and eventually find a girl who was receptive/attracted, and upload that footage and it looks like every sentence is A+ 'game' (since it lead to the lay) when it was in fact basically already decided

I don't really write my own LR's here anymore for the same reason. It's essentially just bragging and saying 'Hey, a girl thought I was handsome! Yay my genetics'' lol.

Attraction is 'almost' everything (and it's the part you kinda have no control over)

There are exceptions, but as I say, it's kind of on a sliding scale

If she thinks you're 'quite' hot (a 7/10 in her eyes), but you are acting like an aspie, failing every **** test, being super boring, no eye contact etc etc (no 'game') then you might lose out too a guy who is her 6.5/10 (still quite handsome in her eyes) if he is funny and charasmatic and flirty etc

However, if you are her 9/10(she's massively physically attracted) then it's basically impossible to screw it up

And it of course goes the other way too.

Georgepithyou

Banned
Reaction score
Put yourself in social situations
Too many people ignore this, a woman isn't going to knock on your door. I once heard a woman give the advice "don't chase, good things come to those who wait" which is probably the stupidest piece of advice you can give to a man.

A man needs to put himself out there to actually meet women.

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're 100% right. If she has already chosen you, you are free sailing and can do lots of stupid stuff before her attractions tanks.

The gotcha is that when she does flip on you and it WILL for sure happen you will not be ready for it and will probably take some damage.

Just do maintenance on the situation and keep it going. usually, guys get lazy when the girl is all in for them. the results of that suck.

She is never locked down. there are billions of guys, many of them are better than you and some of them she will see as better than you. if you let her continue to browse she will for sure find better. it's the ugly truth. and as long as you have an attraction for her that will charge her confidence. It is environment dependant, the smaller the situation the less chance she sees an upgrade.

In the time/moment/days/weeks/months that she is in the mindset you tell she is all yours; enjoy the ride. keep a small part of yourself in a side thought or like a third person watching. when the **** hits the fan, know what you are seeing and make changes as needed to keep enjoying life; as short as it is.

There is more than one woman that will see you as you tell. It's the most enjoyable situation, if she no longer sees you that way then move on to the next one that will. In a roundabout way that is what many are telling.

Her mind is like a rolet wheel and you have to pay attention to what is that status of it, or really not care.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here's a good snippet of a video chat that is a great example (about 4 minutes here):

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Too many people ignore this, a woman isn't going to knock on your door. I once heard a woman give the advice "don't chase, good things come to those who wait" which is probably the stupidest piece of advice you can give to a man.

A man needs to put himself out there to actually meet women.
Good things come to attractive women that wait. Or that don't wait.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

It can all change within an instant too. I’ve had all that happen to me with a girl, and within 24-48 hours I got the “sorry but something changed for me” excuse. It’s all an act and fake when they act interested in you. They’re interested in you AT THAT MOMENT. Nothing more. The same girl that was telling you how wonderful you are will be a cold ass ***** to you once she decides to kick you to the curb.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Of course. But I think lots of people know this nowadays. I used to read about how 'the short bald guy with a big nose who is super quiet is 'creepy', and the tall jacked guy with chiseled jaw and green eyes who is quiet is 'mysterious' haha. 'Awkward' becomes 'cute' etc. You get the idea

Kind of one of my first realisations back in the day when I slowly started to find out how this stuff works for myself instead of relying on books and the thoughts or 'experts' selling courses etc lol

It's why I started to get bored with infields and stuff as it was like the PUA was patting himself on the back and giving himself way way too much credit for banging a girl lol. All he really did was eat his rejections and eventually find a girl who was receptive/attracted, and upload that footage and it looks like every sentence is A+ 'game' (since it lead to the lay) when it was in fact basically already decided

I don't really write my own LR's here anymore for the same reason. It's essentially just bragging and saying 'Hey, a girl thought I was handsome! Yay my genetics'' lol.

Attraction is 'almost' everything (and it's the part you kinda have no control over)

There are exceptions, but as I say, it's kind of on a sliding scale

If she thinks you're 'quite' hot (a 7/10 in her eyes), but you are acting like an aspie, failing every **** test, being super boring, no eye contact etc etc (no 'game') then you might lose out too a guy who is her 6.5/10 (still quite handsome in her eyes) if he is funny and charasmatic and flirty etc

However, if you are her 9/10(she's massively physically attracted) then it's basically impossible to screw it up

And it of course goes the other way too.
Part of attraction is your talk game and your social proofing.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’ll go further and say if she thinks you are 8+/10 out of the gate playing it too cool actually will backfire. These are the girls that want your dvck on first glance. They are pursuing you heavy immediately. They will fall in love quickly only to fall out if you they feel taken for granted or rejected. I’ve seen a lot of guys blow these opportunities due to poor calibration.

returnofpigman

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have this one girl who flirts with me super hard... I don’t see her that often but we go to the same church so sometimes I cant avoid her. Would never smash her because she’s a solid 6, fat, annoying, and tries too hard to get me.
She’s always telling me I’m really muscular, saying we should “get coffee sometime”, etc.
Literally. It’s almost creepy. I have been on the verge of telling her to fvck off but that would make things awkward at church lmao
Anybody else got some “creepy girl who flirts super hard” stories
Wow, what makes her a 6? What is your scale like?

Toddz

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Men shouldn't be concerning themselves with how their woman perceives them. Too much energy is wasted on it, and at the end of the day, who really cares.

If she likes you, she likes you, if she doesn't, she doesn't. As long as you're living true to yourself which is aligned to your beliefs, values, and morals; then that's all that matters. She can take it or leave it otherwise. If she see's something unattractive in you while you're "living your true life" and decides to leave, then show her the door.