Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

If a woman likes you, it doesn't matter what you do!

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is as old as time.

When she's into you, you can give her a butt slap in the office and she sees it as "romantic"

When she's not into you, she'd report you to the HR for sexual harrassment while all you did was standing a bit too close to her in the lift.

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have this one girl who flirts with me super hard... I don’t see her that often but we go to the same church so sometimes I cant avoid her. Would never smash her because she’s a solid 6, fat, annoying, and tries too hard to get me.
She’s always telling me I’m really muscular, saying we should “get coffee sometime”, etc.
Literally. It’s almost creepy. I have been on the verge of telling her to fvck off but that would make things awkward at church lmao
Anybody else got some “creepy girl who flirts super hard” stories
Ah yes...The one who tapped my wedding ring at the counter while I was at work and said "If it wasn't for that I'd be asking you out right now." Attractive just overweight.

So I became single, and she offered again. "Let me know and I'll cook you dinner..."

She said Hello to me at a community function I'd taken my kids to shortly after the start of the divorce. Later she told me my kids gave her the "Look of death when she said hello " so she left the ball in my court...I had to laugh....

I've gotten really good at friendzoning these girls. I had one who laid a big ol kiss on me in public and I played it off as "a buddy I could kiss" . And the Italian Grandmothers...They love to flirt and they get a kiss....It is just a platonic greeting. It makes your target girls more effusive when they see you give a "relative kiss" or a hug to some girl. It just slots you as a physically affectionate person. Now after a pandemic it is a little awkward some times, but the orbiter girls still get a thrill out of it.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is as old as time.

When she's into you, you can give her a butt slap in the office and she sees it as "romantic"

When she's not into you, she'd report you to the HR for sexual harrassment while all you did was standing a bit too close to her in the lift.

lost_blackbird

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If she thinks you're 'quite' hot (a 7/10 in her eyes), but you are acting like an aspie, failing every **** test, being super boring, no eye contact etc etc (no 'game') then you might lose out too a guy who is her 6.5/10 (still quite handsome in her eyes) if he is funny and charasmatic and flirty etc.
How do Aspies act? Do we act the same as Blacks? or Jews? or the disabled?

You seem to be an expert so please do break my entire life down for me and tell me
what it's like to walk a mile in my shoes.

I'm looking forward to reading your reply.

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Today I re-watched a clip in which Rafael Nadal accidentally hit the ball (the tennis one, not his) to the ball girl who was clearly underaged.

So, as an act of showing empathy and apology, he ran towards her to comfort her and gave her a kiss on the cheek. Everybody around the globe went "Awww that's so cute" and stuff.

But, it's ONLY CUTE because it's Rafael Nadal and it's live on TV. If it's any other nameless guy, even in the exact situation, without being live, it would be another case of sexual harassment, even rape.

So, the higher you are as a guy on the social ladder, the more easy for you to be liked, loved, and forgiven by people around you. And vice versa.

B80

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Today I re-watched a clip in which Rafael Nadal accidentally hit the ball (the tennis one, not his) to the ball girl who was clearly underaged.

So, as an act of showing empathy and apology, he ran towards her to comfort her and gave her a kiss on the cheek. Everybody around the globe went "Awww that's so cute" and stuff.

But, it's ONLY CUTE because it's Rafael Nadal and it's live on TV. If it's any other nameless guy, even in the exact situation, without being live, it would be another case of sexual harassment, even rape.

So, the higher you are as a guy in the social ladder, the more easy for you to be liked, loved, and forgiven by people around you. And vice versa.

yep, goes for mosts walks of life. better looking and or higher status people tend to get more passes with things whether thats at work, social environments - anywhere really.

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

So, the higher you are as a guy on the social ladder, the more easy for you to be liked, loved, and forgiven by people around you. And vice versa.

it's a Spaniard in Italy I think...Both cultures where a cheek kiss is a common and accepted greeting among men and women alike. Don't read too much in to it...

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Too many people ignore this, a woman isn't going to knock on your door. I once heard a woman give the advice "don't chase, good things come to those who wait" which is probably the stupidest piece of advice you can give to a man.

A man needs to put himself out there to actually meet women.
As bat soup said, she is projecting her own reality as a woman. You have to really understand that men and women dont live in the same dating dimension. As a man you are obsessively microanalysing and second guessing every detail of reality you suspect might relate to women, thinking about how to meet them outside, trying to overcome anxiety, trying to mold yourself and your personality to appeal to women, and being shamed for being or not being enough X, Y or Z.

Meanwhile she is just laying in bed typing her instagram tag as her dating app bio, not even needing to actually swipe on the app let alone leave her house, using whatever pictures she feels like, to have 30+ new men a day who put in all the effort while she does and says the first random impulse she gets, who are willing to fly internationally to meet her, just from that one app before we count her being hit on through facebook, instagram, snapchat, social circle, events and day to day life.

BTW - my anecdote is not even based on girls who you would say are conventionally attractive.

Last edited:

Modern Man Advice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You can be nice, she will see it as charming.

You can be needy, she will see it as caring.

You can keep asking her out if she's playing hard to get, she will think it's persistence.

You can hold doors, she will think you're husband material.

You can double text, she will think it's cute.

Do you guys understand what I'm saying? All these tips and tactics don't matter if she's attracted to you!
This is true for a while. But for example, being needy will eventually catch up to you and turn into annoying and unattractive.

Butt your point is valid. Especially during dating, if a girl is truly and genuine into you you can afford to mess up and/or not be your best.

Modern Man Advice

firstbornunicorn

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yup. If she wants you she'll open doors, you just have to walk through them. This basically turns into "just be yourself" though, and that's bad advice.

Lordeterra

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You can be nice, she will see it as charming.

You can be needy, she will see it as caring.

You can keep asking her out if she's playing hard to get, she will think it's persistence.

You can hold doors, she will think you're husband material.

You can double text, she will think it's cute.

Do you guys understand what I'm saying? All these tips and tactics don't matter if she's attracted to you!
true. But continue acting ch0dy and she will lose attraction later on. I agree though