“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

If a woman gives friction or hesitation, CUT HER OFF!

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 17, 2020
Messages
3,425
Reaction score
2,638
No way I'll ever get tricked into that kind of situation. I've seen former fwbs hook up with their friends from high schools who has been chasing her while I've been f*cking her for ages. Then she tricks herself into think she fell for him while I know good and well she still has the sex on her mind from me. So I move on, get a new hot girl, while she has to settle. And they always show me who their new bf is. Physically unattractive and have little going for them.
This just means that she did not had really any relevant options, and That’s why she settled with the guy chasing after her. Same with the guy, he did not had options

but unfortunately guys who do this will never wear the pants in the relationship, and usually it ends into a really sad dynamic for both
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

zekko

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 6, 2009
Messages
16,744
Reaction score
9,934
I always think back to the Friends show when Rachel made an agreement with Ross that if she doesn't have someone after 30, they'll marry. Meanwhile, she is constantly going on dates with other men and having her party life.
As I said in another thread, IMO overcoming the friendzone works better for casual hookups than for trying to get into LTRs.
 

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 4, 2018
Messages
4,116
Reaction score
3,609
Location
California
I disagree. Two of the best relationships I've ever had were with girls who initially spurned me. In one case, a coworker, gave me a soft No. I asked her out a few months later. She said Yes. And we had a torrid relationship. The other was a Tinder date who ghosted me after our first date. I gave her slack as she was 19. She wound up being my GF and we had a great time. There is no hard and fast rule with humans.
 
Top