"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

If a single mommy says in her profile that she "has kids, don't want any more", is she basically looking for the Total Beta?

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,690
Reaction score
5,129
I was looking at this gal that OKCupid said is a partial "match", and it got me thinking:
White, Other religion, Doesn't smoke cigarettes, Drinks sometimes, Has kid(s) and doesn’t want more, Aries

Looking for men for long-term dating and new friends.
What I mean by Total Beta is a stepfather without the benefit of letting him have one of his own loins. Of course, it could instead just mean she's looking for a Chad to bone her. :rolleyes:
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

greatsnake

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 19, 2017
Messages
648
Reaction score
313
Age
37

Billtx49

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 23, 2013
Messages
5,989
Reaction score
5,410
Location
DFW
I was looking at this gal that OKCupid said is a partial "match", and it got me thinking:


What I mean by Total Beta is a stepfather without the benefit of letting him have one of his own loins. Of course, it could instead just mean she's looking for a Chad to bone her. :rolleyes:
Could very well be a good indication that she had her tubes tied during the last kid delivery and guess what she may want to do with her free time now…
 

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 29, 2007
Messages
4,392
Reaction score
927
I guess that there's still plenty of "guys" willin to hook up with that "doesn't want kids" because I see these profiles EVERYwhere. I don't catch it and then she says, "I see you say you 'want kids,' is that a deal-breaker," and I'm like "kinda" which in my parlance means, "I'd fvck ya, but not for long, I must move on..."
 

Dust 2 Dust

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 25, 2002
Messages
2,163
Reaction score
679
Location
Florida
People still use OkCupid? I thought that site was a ghost town along with POF.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

051AV

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 5, 2015
Messages
503
Reaction score
312
Why in the hell do you want to get involved with a single mom, says she doesn't want anymore kids says she's on BC of some sort your shooting bullets into her. Couple months and its surprise your going to be a daddy. You can't believe what these single moms say, not sure what its like where you live but child support payments are $$$$ for single mothers here in Western Canada. I've over heard girls saying get pregnant kick the guy out and collect money.
 
Top