Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

If a girl told you she had slept with a LOT of men, would it put you off sleeping with her or dating/getting into a relationship with her?

King Lion

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

SpartanWarrior77

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
NEVER date a girl with that high of a notch count. Hang out, bang and control the birth. Period.

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
women think its acceptable, they dont understand it completely erodes there behaviour/mind.

they also dont understand they get conquered men dont.

they also dont understand it is not an achievement,

they also think men get 50 DM's a day from women. and its an equal playing field

sosuave213

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The reality is this... Most girls you talk to today have had sex with a significant amount of guys by the time they are in their mid to late 20's. Its probably not in the triple digits but in the double digits for damn sure.

She basically loves to get c0cked down so do whatever you want to do but you have to make a judgement about whether she's had any STD's or anything like that. Might be too personal to ask this but hey, you need to protect yourself. If you feel off or uneasy about hooking up with this girl then don't sweat it because there's literally millions of other girls out there to choose from.
One time I got into an LTR with a girl that had 30+ guys. It was the first and only time I ever caught an STD (chlamydia). At least it wasn't a baby! That would have been a slow, sure death.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As long as she's offering me quick and easy sex I would have zero problem with her high body count.

The only problem comes in if she expects me to be her therapist before getting laid

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Marry her.. When she monkey branches to one of her work colleagues.. Make a No Contact thread here on SS & we will be here for you bro, to advise you on how to get over your heartbreak & how to take red flags seriously in the future

See you soon in NC