Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

If a girl told you she had slept with a LOT of men, would it put you off sleeping with her or dating/getting into a relationship with her?

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
bang/date
This is the critical flaw in your question.

The flaw being making the assumption these two terms are even remotely equivalent.

Yes, it can be a good idea bang a girl like that. Easy, fun, exciting.

But ONLY if you are 100% certain you won't catch any feelings or catch any diseases, or she isn't a psychopath who might get you drunk, jack you off, and then get herself pregnant.

This is ONLY possible if you have tons of experience walking away, due to your own choice, from a girl you've banged.

Beware the treachery.

King Lion

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Does she have a pimp?

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So I got chatting to a girl on Tinder yesterday and quickly moved to FaceTime to see if she wasn’t a catfish and ended up having a fun chat.

She messaged today and one thing lead to another and the topic of sex came up.

She’s 28 now and she said by the time she was 21 she had slept with 35 guys!

She said she had stopped bothering to keep count over the last 7 years.. wouldn’t surprise me if it’s in the triple digits by now If she banged that many by 21.

would it bother you guys if a girl told you she had hooked up with so many guys? Or wouldn’t it bother you and you would be happy to bang/date her as she is a hottie.
I would smash if hot and young + troll when she talks serious ltr.

NSX-R

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You wanna bang or have a marriage /ltr with her . If it’s the former nobody cares cause she’s just +1 in your lay list . If it’s the last i would delete /block / forget her before she even finish her sentence.

MachinePT

Don Juan
Reaction score
If you feel turned off by that, then she just turns you off.
You don't need to accept it as normality, even though many people here will tell you that.
She can still be a good **** though, dunno...

You decide

Mister_Skinny_Jeanz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So I got chatting to a girl on Tinder yesterday and quickly moved to FaceTime to see if she wasn’t a catfish and ended up having a fun chat.

She said she had stopped bothering to keep count over the last 7 years.. wouldn’t surprise me if it’s in the triple digits by now If she banged that many by 21.

would it bother you guys if a girl told you she had hooked up with so many guys? Or wouldn’t it bother you and you would be happy to bang/date her as she is a hottie.
nope shouldnt bother you at all, your main priority should be sex sex sex, and nothing else.
you just met her yesterday

i feel like she is trying to feel you out, if you start worrying about her count after you just met her yesterday , then what will you be like a couple months down the road?

if you DO end up in an ltr , let her be the one to ask it. dnt ask for the relationship, its puts the power in her hands

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You wanna bang or have a marriage /ltr with her . If it’s the former nobody cares cause she’s just +1 in your lay list . If it’s the last i would delete /block / forget her before she even finish her sentence.
+1
Comply or bye. T2 with Arnie.. Come with me if you want to live. The other alternative is to join the dumpster fire of left over women.

B80

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Seems am odd thing to tell someone you've just started seeing.

It's not as if it's a legal obligation to declare the official number further down the line, so I'm surprised she told you such as high number from years ago.

Cant see any positive that comes from it on her side.

Mister_Skinny_Jeanz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

It's not as if it's a legal obligation to declare the official number further down the line, so I'm surprised she told you such as high number from years ago.

especially since women dont want to be considered as ''hoes'', but really we know wtf goin on , everybody sluts , the world wouldnt exist if ppl didnt like fukkin.

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Having that many sex partners speaks to deeper emotional/mental issues.

You just haven't seen them YET
I'm sure there are exceptions but I genuinely believe this is mostly true based on observations of mine over the years. Having sex with 35 different men by the age of 21 is a lot. As I mentioned on my previous post on here, if she started at a very young age at 14 that is roughly 5 different guys per year on average. I'm sure it wasn't exactly that, and I'd venture the majority of those guys were when she was between 18-21.

Men need to classify women into two different categories at first.

1. Desireable
2. Not desireable

From there it proceeds to one of the following
1. ONS or potential FWB
2. Potential LTR material

A woman like this is most certainly not LTR material so you either see her as a fling or move on if you are likely to catch feelings for a maladjusted female.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

It's well documented with respect to pair bonding. The majority of these DJs want to play house. The amount of backflips fellas do in concessions for women post wall is beyond pathetic. I agree with you that this is not legal though, I suspect a app in the future will decipher a woman's digital footprint. This will virtually guarantee that 99% of the female population is not married material. This does not mean fellas will opt out. Simps and cucks won't stop. The norm for marriage is declining and I think that it will continue until reform occurs but I don't see anything happening in my lifetime.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm sure there are exceptions but I genuinely believe this is mostly true based on observations of mine over the years. Having sex with 35 different men by the age of 21 is a lot. As I mentioned on my previous post on here, if she started at a very young age at 14 that is roughly 5 different guys per year on average. I'm sure it wasn't exactly that, and I'd venture the majority of those guys were when she was between 18-21.

Men need to classify women into two different categories at first.

1. Desireable
2. Not desireable

From there it proceeds to one of the following
1. ONS or potential FWB
2. Potential LTR material

A woman like this is most certainly not LTR material so you either see her as a fling or move on if you are likely to catch feelings for a maladjusted female.
I don't disagree. The numbers are there. Modern women are hyper promiscuous. Assume she's had ten partners a year from 18. Likely less some years and more beforehand. Before 30, she's broken a 100kills. Let me be SrS, most start young and are racking up numbers like this before her 25th bday. I knew a hot girl at 19 with fifty kills. She was offended by my buddy being repulsed by her promiscuity. Fast forward a few years later, she gets knocked up, playboy bails, and she's shaped like a pear. The woman stalk today is short of a dumpster fire. The modern man be it red pill or DJ, simp or alpha is delusional to believe that a unicorn exists. It don't. I am not saying that they don't exist. I am saying it is less than 1%. The approach to pull ratio is what? What is ltr worthy? What is marriage material? Basic background check for her digital footprint virtually guarantees she's not of that stalk. IMHO and exp, outside of the Western world has higher hopes for the men seeking to play house but, the sec she's western, it's a wrap. She is going to change and for the worst.

I have met virgins in the past decade of pickup in random parts of the world. They are awkward as **** and in most cases lying. The pursuit is not exactly ideal but nor is a *****. At a certain point, it's actually weird and kind of creepy.

I think men should assume that it is always ons or fwb, to strap up to avoid STDs and or baby rabies. If after enough exposure to the game and pulling, you can check out. If you should choose to do so.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Women's brain is hit with a dose of oxytocin from sex. The first hit, she's usually pretty attached to the male. The same reaction to the first time you get high. A junkie is a classic example and comparison to the thot of today. Her factualties are fried and the hit of oxytocin is so frayed, it doesn't register. Her failure to pair bond is a good example of how ****ing around ruins her. The great con job is normalizing marrying thots.

These women are very combative, masculine, argumentative, and insufferable. The culture is far to soft and pandering to women to dare publish any solid data but, I wager the abundance of divorce rapey women are a prime example.

Fellas need to double down. The desire to want to settle down is biological and psychologically the norm. The problem is that the vast majority of women are feminist, if not vocal adopt the feminist narrative, have high notch count in contrast to any past generations wanting marriage, and offer zero value for the exchange. Far worst, if you look at the smv chart by Rollo, 28 is the classic age women marry. A half decade outside of her best. How convenient?

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I'd wear a condom and I´d expect her to put out quickly.