Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

If a girl told you she had slept with a LOT of men, would it put you off sleeping with her or dating/getting into a relationship with her?

DanGreen

Don Juan
Reaction score
So I got chatting to a girl on Tinder yesterday and quickly moved to FaceTime to see if she wasn’t a catfish and ended up having a fun chat.

She messaged today and one thing lead to another and the topic of sex came up.

She’s 28 now and she said by the time she was 21 she had slept with 35 guys!

She said she had stopped bothering to keep count over the last 7 years.. wouldn’t surprise me if it’s in the triple digits by now If she banged that many by 21.

would it bother you guys if a girl told you she had hooked up with so many guys? Or wouldn’t it bother you and you would be happy to bang/date her as she is a hottie.

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So I got chatting to a girl on Tinder yesterday and quickly moved to FaceTime to see if she wasn’t a catfish and ended up having a fun chat.

She said she had stopped bothering to keep count over the last 7 years.. wouldn’t surprise me if it’s in the triple digits by now If she banged that many by 21.

would it bother you guys if a girl told you she had hooked up with so many guys? Or wouldn’t it bother you and you would be happy to bang/date her as she is a hottie.
The reality is this... Most girls you talk to today have had sex with a significant amount of guys by the time they are in their mid to late 20's. Its probably not in the triple digits but in the double digits for damn sure.

She basically loves to get c0cked down so do whatever you want to do but you have to make a judgement about whether she's had any STD's or anything like that. Might be too personal to ask this but hey, you need to protect yourself. If you feel off or uneasy about hooking up with this girl then don't sweat it because there's literally millions of other girls out there to choose from.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The reality is this... Most girls you talk to today have had sex with a significant amount of guys by the time they are in their mid to late 20's. Its probably not in the triple digits but in the double digits for damn sure.

She basically loves to get c0cked down so do whatever you want to do but you have to make a judgement about whether she's had any STD's or anything like that. Might be too personal to ask this but hey, you need to protect yourself. If you feel off or uneasy about hooking up with this girl then don't sweat it because there's literally millions of other girls out there to choose from.
How many c0cks out of 100 are infested with an STD? How many passes out of 10p are infested with an STD?

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How many c0cks out of 100 are infested with an STD? How many passes out of 10p are infested with an STD?
Statistically I wouldn't know but if she's slept with guys in the triple digits, there is a strong possibility that she's caught something along the way.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If a girl is going to tell you her count before you guys even met, that's definitely smash and dash plate material at best and she's looking to get fvcked. Just wrap it up and enjoy your turn.

I'm sure there's guys that think they married a "virgin" or even a low count church girl out there too. LOL

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just lol at the posts on here,

@DanGreen you met this woman off of tinder, are you really surprised by any of this? Two places where you are bound to meet loose and promiscuous women would be at a nightclub or off tinder, there are definitely exceptions to this though.There's nothing necessarily wrong with a woman wanting to have lots of sex, but in my opinion I find it to be rather off putting for a woman to have lots of sex with lots of men so readily. 35 men by the age of 21 is a lot, if she started at 14, which is very young, that's an average of roughly 4 men per year lol. This isn't really a normal female behavior and I would never consider a woman like this as anything but a source for having sexual needs met.

Last edited:

Tilex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds like a sh!t test.
If you are fazed by that, you've already failed.

I would sh!t test her back and ask if she was familiar with kegel exercises.

If she says yes, I'll keep talking to her.
If she says no, she's out.

RickTheToad

Reaction score

I'd not touch her skill without a rubber on everything. Don't kiss or lick the b itch either. She could have cooties.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Points for honesty.
thing is we know it not really honesty, is possible she just trying to prevent teh bomb to blow up on her face, thing is, she possible had this problem before then the guy get the info of her body count, with make him despise her, so now she up front that info to try to deflect it, or even worse, she is still lieing and her number is a hell a lot higher.

thing is we know woman like this tend to be annoying and consider sex as not important, and worse overtime you don't get any, so deal with this like you should, wear condoms, don't make the ***** preggo, get all the fun out of her and the moment she toss ultimatum to date her serious you drop her and move on, she is just for fun take nothing serious of her

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
thing is we know it not really honesty, is possible she just trying to prevent teh bomb to blow up on her face, thing is, she possible had this problem before then the guy get the info of her body count, with make him despise her, so now she up front that info to try to deflect it, or even worse, she is still lieing and her number is a hell a lot higher.

thing is we know woman like this tend to be annoying and consider sex as not important, and worse overtime you don't get any, so deal with this like you should, wear condoms, don't make the ***** preggo, get all the fun out of her and the moment she toss ultimatum to date her serious you drop her and move on, she is just for fun take nothing serious of her
I know, I was half kidding.

I think a lot of guys would rather believe a lie anyway.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know, I was half kidding.

I think a lot of guys would rather believe a lie anyway.
problem with people, most would believe, want to believe, the lie, it more safe, more conforting, why take the hit to they ego if the lie is pretty with a bow on top it will make everything look better, just see how woman talk to each other all smiles in they faces, poison on they backs

Xanderson

Don Juan
Reaction score

One night only material vut then again women always lie about numbers lol