If a girl is already physically attracted to you..

BlahUgh

Don Juan
Reaction score
lets say she likes the way you look physically, you're her type. and shes checking you out, giving you IOIS etc. then im i right in thinking that theres no need to build attraction? any need to do C/F? just build comfort and rapport right?

Andromax

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Pretty much.. C&F is fun for you both though, so why not if you are good at it. And building attraction isn't something you ever want to stop doing with any particular woman.

DonJuan11

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BlahUgh said:
lets say she likes the way you look physically, you're her type. and shes checking you out, giving you IOIS etc. then im i right in thinking that theres no need to build attraction? any need to do C/F? just build comfort and rapport right?
No, you don't need to be build comfort and rapport. You need to sleep with her ASAP before she changes her mind and lets the 6'1 hockey player see her naked and inside her

War Against Betaism

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You don't have to work as hard but you still have to play your cards.

WC2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
... then she already wants you. Physically. This softens up attracting her mentally a lot. Meaning, you're basically in as long as you don't say something very stupid :)

I.A.F.Y.B.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I still say you have to build attraction. So, she likes your looks. But, what about your personality? That is her next step in her choosing you! She may jvst want to fvck you based on your looks but, if your looking for a relationship... You gotta keep building attraction.

BlahUgh

Don Juan
Reaction score
I.A.F.Y.B. said:
I still say you have to build attraction. So, she likes your looks. But, what about your personality? That is her next step in her choosing you! She may jvst want to fvck you based on your looks but, if your looking for a relationship... You gotta keep building attraction.
At this point all I want is for them to spread thier damn legs for me.

LostAndConfused

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I.A.F.Y.B. said:
True, but at that point, you can only screw up. You are still at an advantage.

Bad looking guys have it hard from the get-go...unless they are insanely popular.

I.A.F.Y.B.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LostAndConfused said:
True, but at that point, you can only screw up. You are still at an advantage.

Bad looking guys have it hard from the get-go...unless they are insanely popular.
True, too. I have a friend who is not good looking from what girls tell me. But, he is a funny guy and pretty good personality. One girl told me after meeting him said; "his personality makes him sexy." Which, goes back to women don't mainly judge on looks but, personality...

DonGorgon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Studying the fact that all lies contain fragments
I.A.F.Y.B. said:
True, too. I have a friend who is not good looking from what girls tell me. But, he is a funny guy and pretty good personality. One girl told me after meeting him said; "his personality makes him sexy." Which, goes back to women don't mainly judge on looks but, personality...
AS WOMEN AGE THEY START TO CARE MORE AND MORE ABOUT PERSONALITY CAUSE YOUNG ATTRACTIVE GUYS DONT WANT THEM AS MUCH AS BEFORE.

JackPrescott

Banned
Reaction score
The physical part is important. Remember, she has sized up your "Do-ability" in the first 2-3 seconds when she looks at you. If she likes your face and body, now it's time for the psychological. Mind games. You want to make her crave you sexually, by kino, dropping hints, talking vaguely sexually, and letting her know you desire her. If it all comes together, after the third margarita, she ought to be putty in your hands.

DonGorgon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Studying the fact that all lies contain fragments
JackPrescott said:
The physical part is important. Remember, she has sized up your "Do-ability" in the first 2-3 seconds when she looks at you. If she likes your face and body, now it's time for the psychological. Mind games. You want to make her crave you sexually, by kino, dropping hints, talking vaguely sexually, and letting her know you desire her. If it all comes together, after the third margarita, she ought to be putty in your hands.
Yup I am in that boat now...

potato

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
There are different kinds of attractions.

There are those with crushes. A girl with a crush usually has seen you around, watched you for some time. Her attraction runs deep in her emotions and plays somewhere in her fantasies that often extend back into her childhood. With a girl with a crush you can ignore her and treat her like crap and she’ll keep coming back for more. In all likeliness you will end up breaking her heart.

Then there are the ones who when they first see you that fireworks or whatever goes off in her head. She’ll go like, “Wow.” For the most part with such a girl you have to move relatively quickly to get her hooked. You want to start talking to her right away and lead the conversation to more of a we rather than you and me. This is the time to turn up the charm, look her strongly in the eyes and let her know that yes indeed, you are the man.

There are also ones that like you in a way that builds up over time, from being around you. These are sisters and friends of friends, girls that you work with and ones that are in your social circle. If you come on too strong, like you’re picking her up, she’ll most likely be offended that you would treat her such a way. You have to be a little more gentle with her. She’ll more likely expect a relationship even if it is just friendship rather than just sex. This is the type of girl that you want to take for a walk and hold her hand.

Craig_87

Don Juan
Reaction score
Im in your boat Number 2 there potato...past 2 weeks Ive seen this girl always throing glances at me....standin near me and my mates in clubs (im at uni..so you see the same people regulalrly)....thing is Im trying something different....I throw her some glances back....and no doubt Il get stick saying...go and make the move etc....but Im kinda havin fun with this....and its really cool to see her look for me..then at me whenever Im out......only thing tho...as I say..this has been happenin for a few weeks....Ive decided next time ou to make the move....but still...2 weeks.....she hasnt gone off with someone else yet...spose u cud say shes kinda mix of 1 and 2....

Punisha

Don Juan
Reaction score
potato said:
Then there are the ones who when they first see you that fireworks or whatever goes off in her head. She’ll go like, “Wow.” For the most part with such a girl you have to move relatively quickly to get her hooked. You want to start talking to her right away and lead the conversation to more of a we rather than you and me. This is the time to turn up the charm, look her strongly in the eyes and let her know that yes indeed, you are the man.
Amen to you sir.
I got one of these first day in my new school and f*cked it up cause i didnt move fast enough.was working well in the first month but screw her now.I learned from my mistake and thats what matters :cheer:

I.A.F.Y.B.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DonGorgon said:
AS WOMEN AGE THEY START TO CARE MORE AND MORE ABOUT PERSONALITY CAUSE YOUNG ATTRACTIVE GUYS DONT WANT THEM AS MUCH AS BEFORE.
The girl that told me "his personality makes him sexy." is only 20 years old. I would say it depends on the girl than, perhaps?