"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

If a FEMALE frend Hangs up on you do u become a Jerk? Nice guy? or keep steppin?

alone

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 23, 2003
Messages
49
Reaction score
0
O k i have this "fren" we speak on a regular basis and were kool..or so i thought. I called her today and we started to talk.

Me"hey wassup."
Her: nothin i jus got in i comin from ma grandmothers."
Me: oh zeen usually do that?
Her: .....i go there.
Me:no like a daily activity...
....
me: hello?? hello???
...beep.. beep ..beep...

ok So its a bit funny..
i Jus want to know where should i go from here with the frenship?

Advice ppl!!!!
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

alone

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 23, 2003
Messages
49
Reaction score
0
ye thats wat i been thinking figure ill see her or talk to her later on and see wat happens
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Porky

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 16, 2003
Messages
1,474
Reaction score
0
You should DJ all women you know.

Point in case: I have a friend who I've known for five years. She's seen me at my best and at my worst, and I sometimes forget to be suave and confident around her, and instead I become...well, myself.

Every so often she takes me for granted or annoys me in some other way, and I started to DJ her. Within an hour or two she becomes clingy and I get the power back.

Just saying...treat all women the same.
 

ScrewIt

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 11, 2004
Messages
1,769
Reaction score
2
uh..maybe the phone got cut off for other reasons??

anyway yea i have a female friend that does that.
before i even get to say bye, she's already hung up.
once the convo is assumingly over, she hangs up before me, always!! that *****

i djed her and i think she likes me now, it freaks me out tho.
cant even look her in the eye no more cause i know she likes me...
 
Top