"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Identical twins, an odd situation

sharpshooter

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Apr 3, 2004
Messages
275
Reaction score
4
Ok. So I flirted it up with an identical twin today at a grocery store. Her identical twin was working right next to her at the other register/checkout lane. So I cracked all these identical twin c/f comments, and I had her in my palms basically. Then I started building some rapport with her, asking her how long she's worked there, etc etc. I was surprised that she was 25 because she looked 18! I commented on that, we joked about it. Then afterwards I was like alright I'll see you later, and she said some parting words. My deep seduction voice worked.

the ONLY problem is.....the next time I go grocery shopping i'm gonna have to make sure that I approach HER and not her identical twin (who was watching us, so she'll recognize me if i try hitting on her haha)

I would have got her # but there was just no time, plus I wanted to build up some solid rapport. :)
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

sharpshooter

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Apr 3, 2004
Messages
275
Reaction score
4
oh yea, i was stupid enoguh to not even look at her name tag

one case of too much eye contact gone bad, so rare
 

TyTe`EyEs

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 25, 2004
Messages
1,049
Reaction score
2
Age
41
Location
Tallahassee
just wait for her to acknowledge you. If you spit any game then she'll remember you next time and want to talk some more.
 
Joined
Sep 28, 2001
Messages
163
Reaction score
0
Location
MI, USA
You can ask a joke question... like..." Are you you or are you your twin?"

You could ask her something like... if she was the cute twin or the ugly one... But only if you have the guts and the opportunity...

You could have just asked if there were any ways of telling them apart... but that isn't gonna happen before next time... so...
 

sharpshooter

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Apr 3, 2004
Messages
275
Reaction score
4
i do remember one difference though

the one i was talking to had shinier hair, and was wearing more mascara
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Joined
Nov 6, 2003
Messages
4,280
Reaction score
8
Location
Wisconsin. USA
Originally posted by sharpshooter
I would have got her # but there was just no time, plus I wanted to build up some solid rapport. :)
No excuses, if you see a girl you like get her number - there may be no second chances - trust me on this! The hell with building rapport - this can't be done in a minute over a purchasing transaction. Just say, "I would like to see you outside of work, what is your number?" See ya!!!!!
 
Top