Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

ideas to get her in the bedroom ?

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Got a chick coming over tonight im pretty confident shes DTF but shes not the sharpest tool in the shed and doesn’t seem to respond to subtle hints very well at all

Basically ive got a large open plan living room downstairs with a tv and sofas and stuff which we can chill on but ideally i want her upstairs in my lare once shes in my bed she hasnt got a chance

I dont think theres going to be much if any alcohol involved tonight so the chances of her inviting herself up there are slim

Thinking of saying the dvd player downstairs is broken so we will have to watch the movie upstairs ??

Or has anyone got anything smoother ?

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I keep a record player in my bedroom, so sometimes I'll invite her in to listen to records.

If you can get her into a makeout session, all you need to do is take her hand, say "come with me" and lead her into the bedroom. They generally don't ask and if they do, answer with "Just come". Women follow if you lead. No rocket science involved :)

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Desdinova said:
If you can get her into a makeout session, all you need to do is take her hand, say "come with me" and lead her into the bedroom. They generally don't ask and if they do, answer with "Just come". Women follow if you lead. No rocket science involved :)
yea im aware of this , but generally i like to go slightly more under the radar in this type of sceneario i find it turns them on like crazy when they realise youve set the whole thing up and she has no choice but to submiss to you

Tictac

Banned
Reaction score
If you can't get her hot and bothered enough downstairs and then just say 'come with me', no amount of lame excuses to 'get her upstairs' is going to amount to anything.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Whenever in doubt as to how to, always revert back to this question:

What would a man with steel balls do at this moment?

I usually go with while extending my hand, "Come ... we are going upstairs."

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
tictac - you are a grumpy old man that somehow offers absolutley no wisdom or positivitey in anything you say

Golden Arms

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Start making out downstairs, then undo her bra and start playing w/ titties..and that's when you suggest that you'd be more comfortable upstairs..;)