Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Idea's for forums...

Affinity

Don Juan
Reaction score
There's been a constant debate lately as to closing forums, making new forums and the like.

Here's an idea I have for a group of forums for the ss.com community.

Don Juan General Discussion - A place for adult DJs to come together to discuss women, dating, and the methods involved in becoming a real man.

High School Discussion Forum - A place for teenagers in high school to discuss high school girls, reputation and overall life in high school. Intended to provide the info necessary to live the best HS life possible.

College Discussion Forum - A place to discuss DJing in the world of university/college. The setting is VERY different, the women are different and the rules change.

The Archive - I think we should remove the Tips forum and replace it solely with the Archive. All the posts that could be labelled a 'tip' should be made in whatever forum it's most necessary. The truly great tips will be moved here as a source of reference. Examples: The Bibles, Book of Shuma Gora, most of Pook's posts.

Health and Fitness Forum - Keep this the same, a source of knowledge for getting in shape.

Speed Seduction Forum - Discussion for NLP and the Speed Seduction methods of meeting women.

Keep the Moderator's Corner and Suggestions and Feedback forums. Remove the Anything Else and put a chat room back in for everyone to chat about general topics. Doing this should hopefully put more emphasis on actually learning and applying DJ methods, and less on posting wars, useless topics, whining AFCs and the like.

fragmentor

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well I've already started up a Speed Seduction Forum for DJs in High School, because it's a different experience for us. See sig.

Also I think a College Forum is essential and I'm surprised one hasn't been made already.