Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Ideas for building a social circle?

oc16

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Glad you have the common knowledge to realize the social circle is key to meeting women. Bars and online dating do not work generally.

Just to expand on what you said:

Meetup.com

Check out your local community college or County Park Systems for classes.

Just a word of advice, most classes at a community college (e.g basic Spanish) are through the adult education catalog (not full semester classes and last maybe 3 to 8 weeks (at most) with classes once a week

I took a basic drawing class through a county park system. Good class, but only met once a week for six sessions.

These environments are fun and conducive to learning, but you don't spend enough time with the people to really make a social connection.

Better idea: Take a full semester real class on a topic of interest.

Look into taking a class at night at a community college or university where you can audit the class (You do all the assignments and homework, but you don't get a grade) This will cost you $300 to $500 but you will be with college paying students. My basic French class was 3 months, two nights a week. I was 35 or 36 with a bunch of 19 to 22 year olds and there was one person older. I didn't make any new friends when I left, but it could work since you are with these people alot longer than a Continuing Ed. Class.

Another great one: Join a gym and take a intructor taught course (Hiit, Kickboxing, Yoga, Spin) Most of the participants are women.

Volunteer somewhere! (Park System, food bank)

Alumni events (alot of the same people go)
Good Luck!

Last edited:

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score
Glad you have the common knowledge to realize the social circle is key to meeting women. Bars and online dating do not work generally.

Just to expand on what you said:

Meetup.com

Check out your local community college or County Park Systems for classes.

Just a word of advice, most classes at a community college (e.g basic Spanish) are through the adult education catalog (not full semester classes and last maybe 3 to 8 weeks (at most) with classes once a week

I took a basic drawing class through a county park system. Good class, but only met once a week for six sessions.

These environments are fun and conducive to learning, but you don't spend enough time with the people to really make a social connection.

Better idea: Take a full semester real class on a topic of interest.

Look into taking a class at night at a community college or university where you can audit the class (You do all the assignments and homework, but you don't get a grade) This will cost you $300 to $500 but you will be with college paying students. My basic French class was 3 months, two nights a week. I was 35 or 36 with a bunch of 19 to 22 year olds and there was one person older. I didn't make any new friends when I left, but it could work since you are with these people alot longer than a Continuing Ed. Class.

Another great one: Join a gym and take a intructor taught course (Hiit, Kickboxing, Yoga, Spin) Most of the participants are women.

Volunteer somewhere! (Park System, food bank)

Alumni events (alot of the same people go)
Good Luck!
'common knowledge to realize the social circle is key' actually came from member stormrider in another post. He's written this before too.

I just needed more ideas on how to build these circles, thanks.

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Can't do that today but go to sports bars to watch a game. I've moved to 2 different cities and made good friends just hanging at sports bars.

7onriverI f

Banned
Reaction score
As a captain of the high school football team I got no ***** from it. You actually gotta get around girls and actually esculate and **** them.
Your better off spending all your time hitting up girls on the streets, at pubs and clubs, beaches shopping malls.
Spend 1-1.5 hours in the gym (home workout till futher notice), eat clean.

You need to focus on finding girls who are wanting to **** straight off the bat. Not spending time on girls who ain't even interested. Usually this is done through eye contact, keeping things fun, escualting, and then ****ing.

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score
As a captain of the high school football team I got no ***** from it. You actually gotta get around girls and actually esculate and **** them.
Your better off spending all your time hitting up girls on the streets, at pubs and clubs, beaches shopping malls.
Spend 1-1.5 hours in the gym (home workout till futher notice), eat clean.

You need to focus on finding girls who are wanting to **** straight off the bat. Not spending time on girls who ain't even interested. Usually this is done through eye contact, keeping things fun, escualting, and then ****ing.
I just remember my Dad saying he got a lot of dates being on a champion high school football team.
I agree, you pretty much just have to place yourself in places where there's abundance of choice.

When the opportunity arises, isolate and escalate.

7onriverI f

Banned
Reaction score
I just remember my Dad saying he got a lot of dates being on a champion high school football team.
I agree, you pretty much just have to place yourself in places where there's abundance of choice.

When the opportunity arises, isolate and escalate.
Being conscious is very attractive and girls will want to be around you and not get some sort of social status on money or sum **** from you.

Last edited: