"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

Ideas for building a social circle?

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Joined
Nov 17, 2019
Messages
1,863
Reaction score
1,221
Glad you have the common knowledge to realize the social circle is key to meeting women. Bars and online dating do not work generally.

Just to expand on what you said:

Meetup.com

Check out your local community college or County Park Systems for classes.

Just a word of advice, most classes at a community college (e.g basic Spanish) are through the adult education catalog (not full semester classes and last maybe 3 to 8 weeks (at most) with classes once a week

I took a basic drawing class through a county park system. Good class, but only met once a week for six sessions.

These environments are fun and conducive to learning, but you don't spend enough time with the people to really make a social connection.

Better idea: Take a full semester real class on a topic of interest.

Look into taking a class at night at a community college or university where you can audit the class (You do all the assignments and homework, but you don't get a grade) This will cost you $300 to $500 but you will be with college paying students. My basic French class was 3 months, two nights a week. I was 35 or 36 with a bunch of 19 to 22 year olds and there was one person older. I didn't make any new friends when I left, but it could work since you are with these people alot longer than a Continuing Ed. Class.

Another great one: Join a gym and take a intructor taught course (Hiit, Kickboxing, Yoga, Spin) Most of the participants are women.

Volunteer somewhere! (Park System, food bank)

Alumni events (alot of the same people go)
Good Luck!
'common knowledge to realize the social circle is key' actually came from member stormrider in another post. He's written this before too.

I just needed more ideas on how to build these circles, thanks.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 27, 2017
Messages
1,966
Reaction score
1,969
Age
39
Can't do that today but go to sports bars to watch a game. I've moved to 2 different cities and made good friends just hanging at sports bars.
 

7onriverI f

Banned
Joined
Jan 31, 2020
Messages
604
Reaction score
288
As a captain of the high school football team I got no ***** from it. You actually gotta get around girls and actually esculate and **** them.
Your better off spending all your time hitting up girls on the streets, at pubs and clubs, beaches shopping malls.
Spend 1-1.5 hours in the gym (home workout till futher notice), eat clean.

You need to focus on finding girls who are wanting to **** straight off the bat. Not spending time on girls who ain't even interested. Usually this is done through eye contact, keeping things fun, escualting, and then ****ing.
 

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Joined
Nov 17, 2019
Messages
1,863
Reaction score
1,221
As a captain of the high school football team I got no ***** from it. You actually gotta get around girls and actually esculate and **** them.
Your better off spending all your time hitting up girls on the streets, at pubs and clubs, beaches shopping malls.
Spend 1-1.5 hours in the gym (home workout till futher notice), eat clean.

You need to focus on finding girls who are wanting to **** straight off the bat. Not spending time on girls who ain't even interested. Usually this is done through eye contact, keeping things fun, escualting, and then ****ing.
I just remember my Dad saying he got a lot of dates being on a champion high school football team.
I agree, you pretty much just have to place yourself in places where there's abundance of choice.

When the opportunity arises, isolate and escalate.
 

7onriverI f

Banned
Joined
Jan 31, 2020
Messages
604
Reaction score
288
I just remember my Dad saying he got a lot of dates being on a champion high school football team.
I agree, you pretty much just have to place yourself in places where there's abundance of choice.

When the opportunity arises, isolate and escalate.
Being conscious is very attractive and girls will want to be around you and not get some sort of social status on money or sum **** from you.
 
Last edited:

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Top