"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Ideas for a first date?

Joined
Oct 13, 2003
Messages
25
Reaction score
0
Age
45
Going out with a girl at work. Date hasn't been set, but I asked her out and she said yes.

I'd really like to start something with her, but I get the idea she's still acting like a friend...but she did agree to go out, so I imagine she has an idea that I am interested in her for more.

First date, need ideas, dinner and a movie is usually safe, but dull, done to death, and expected. So while it's always an option, I'd like to try somethine new.

Any ideas are appreciated.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Gangster Of Love

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 27, 2002
Messages
2,574
Reaction score
66
Age
52
Location
Los Angeles

skinnydart

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 25, 2004
Messages
511
Reaction score
0
Location
Texas
Doesn't it take just as long to make a link to a page with search results as it does to throw out a few ideas?

Why not try something like going to see a local play, for some reason that's always worked out better than a movie, maybe just because it's different. A concert to a music group that you both like works great too.

Take her on a hike to the top of a mountain/favorite overlook. The girls love that. Standing at the top makes a great opporotunity for hugging/kissing, etc.
 

diablo

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 2, 2004
Messages
4,678
Reaction score
9
Location
Louisiana, USA

Gangster Of Love

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 27, 2002
Messages
2,574
Reaction score
66
Age
52
Location
Los Angeles
Originally posted by skinnydart
Doesn't it take just as long to make a link to a page with search results as it does to throw out a few ideas?

Why not try something like going to see a local play, for some reason that's always worked out better than a movie, maybe just because it's different. A concert to a music group that you both like works great too.

Take her on a hike to the top of a mountain/favorite overlook. The girls love that. Standing at the top makes a great opporotunity for hugging/kissing, etc.
No it doesn't. Some of these topics have been asked tons of times, without the poster reading the archived stuff, wich by the way, has a lot of great ideas.

Each response here is not just for the original poster, but for the many who will see it, who can benefit from previously posted stuff.

There are much better ideas out there. You just have to not be to too lazy to go look it up.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Joined
Oct 13, 2003
Messages
25
Reaction score
0
Age
45
Not so much a matter of laziness as it is just not being on the board that long and not knowing all of the ins and outs.
 

skinnydart

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 25, 2004
Messages
511
Reaction score
0
Location
Texas
If this board is reserved for discussing questions that have never been asked previously, they might as well close it.
 

DJBen

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 6, 2004
Messages
978
Reaction score
1
Age
40
Location
Mansfield, Notts
I'm a fan of pool and ice skating.

Ice skating I havnt done in ages though - mainly cause they've always gotta pick my ****y butt off of the floor when I push it too hard :D

Ice Skating == great.... lots of kino :)
 

flexion_

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 13, 2003
Messages
1,617
Reaction score
10
Age
56
Ask her along to something fun you do in your life.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

PrinceAli313

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 9, 2004
Messages
12
Reaction score
0
Like DJBen said, I like the ice skating idea. It's fun and lots of kino, esp if they cant skate. Maybe I'm also a fan of it because I play Hockey and I can show off lol. :D
But yea, like the others said theres a lot of ideas on this site, just search for some. Good Luck
 
Top