Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Ideas for a first date?

Reaction score
Going out with a girl at work. Date hasn't been set, but I asked her out and she said yes.

I'd really like to start something with her, but I get the idea she's still acting like a friend...but she did agree to go out, so I imagine she has an idea that I am interested in her for more.

First date, need ideas, dinner and a movie is usually safe, but dull, done to death, and expected. So while it's always an option, I'd like to try somethine new.

Any ideas are appreciated.

Gangster Of Love

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

skinnydart

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Doesn't it take just as long to make a link to a page with search results as it does to throw out a few ideas?

Why not try something like going to see a local play, for some reason that's always worked out better than a movie, maybe just because it's different. A concert to a music group that you both like works great too.

Take her on a hike to the top of a mountain/favorite overlook. The girls love that. Standing at the top makes a great opporotunity for hugging/kissing, etc.

diablo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Gangster Of Love

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by skinnydart
Doesn't it take just as long to make a link to a page with search results as it does to throw out a few ideas?

Why not try something like going to see a local play, for some reason that's always worked out better than a movie, maybe just because it's different. A concert to a music group that you both like works great too.

Take her on a hike to the top of a mountain/favorite overlook. The girls love that. Standing at the top makes a great opporotunity for hugging/kissing, etc.
No it doesn't. Some of these topics have been asked tons of times, without the poster reading the archived stuff, wich by the way, has a lot of great ideas.

Each response here is not just for the original poster, but for the many who will see it, who can benefit from previously posted stuff.

There are much better ideas out there. You just have to not be to too lazy to go look it up.

Reaction score
Not so much a matter of laziness as it is just not being on the board that long and not knowing all of the ins and outs.

skinnydart

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If this board is reserved for discussing questions that have never been asked previously, they might as well close it.

DJBen

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm a fan of pool and ice skating.

Ice skating I havnt done in ages though - mainly cause they've always gotta pick my ****y butt off of the floor when I push it too hard :D

Ice Skating == great.... lots of kino :)

flexion_

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ask her along to something fun you do in your life.

PrinceAli313

Don Juan
Reaction score
Like DJBen said, I like the ice skating idea. It's fun and lots of kino, esp if they cant skate. Maybe I'm also a fan of it because I play Hockey and I can show off lol. :D
But yea, like the others said theres a lot of ideas on this site, just search for some. Good Luck