"So, What Do You Do for Fun?"

She asks it casually, mid-sip. And you feel the floor open up, because the honest answer is work, gym, and a couple shows you're half-watching.

Women rarely say this out loud, but a man with a life is attractive before he says a word. The guy who spent Saturday deep-sea fishing and came back with photos and a story — he walks in already interesting.

The "22 Rules" pushed me to build a life worth talking about. Turns out the fastest way to be interesting to women is to be interested in your own life first.

Read more...

Ideal penis length - according to woman

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 17, 2020
Messages
3,423
Reaction score
2,637
Read somewhere a while back that your erect penis should be the length from the base of your palm to the tip of your middle finger.
I have small hands , but quite a big ding dong . Bigger than average at least

dunno , from my experience they are ok with banging them , but it does not mean that they will also enjoy it. Especially if you go deep and fast

if you go slower , then yes , they will not feel discomfort . But it will be not that enjoyable for you

7+ inch I think it is in the very big range

if you look at porn movies with black dudes , you will notice that it does not fits most of the time more than 3\4 of the penis in the woman
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

deadmasterx

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 23, 2020
Messages
273
Reaction score
357
Location
Brazil
I would lie if I say that I'm not a bit insecure about my boy down there. I'm a big man (1.90m), It's about 16cm, but I feel it should be a bit bigger. But it's not a rule. I'm comfortable with it, tho. It looks good, it's thick enough, it does its job very well. No complaints.
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
Very true. Woman have to carefully navigate fragile male egos, while simultaneously trying to get the sex that they really want
Female egos are also "fragile".

So men want to hear that they need a top 5% **** to satisfy a female, when a man with barrels of sexual confidence can do it with something around average or maybe a little more or less.
 

Hal9000

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 2, 2019
Messages
876
Reaction score
1,275
I tell women who ask that I've got a Goldilocks ****. Not too big, not too small, just right. Based on this survey I haven't been lying.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

lost_blackbird

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 27, 2020
Messages
862
Reaction score
799
Location
South West UK
7 and a half at full mast and I also have a piercing, currently wearing a 6mm thick curved bar with a 10mm
steel ball on each end.
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
I tell women who ask that I've got a Goldilocks ****. Not too big, not too small, just right. Based on this survey I haven't been lying.
"Goldilocks" of c0cks, very good... I'm sure they treat your unit like it's crafted out of solid gold.
 

B80

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 18, 2017
Messages
926
Reaction score
675
Trim back your hair, makes it appear larger. All about perspective/illusion.
 

B80

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 18, 2017
Messages
926
Reaction score
675
Women don't know how to measure with the naked eye. They know 8" is in a small percentile and a go-to number, so they go with that because it sounds big. 95% of men are between 4 and 7 inches, so it's unlikely a lot of women have even seen an 8+ in person, despite what they say. Most porn penises are camera tricks or fake. Not saying big c0cks don't exist, same with tiny, but they're rare. She'll tell you you're big and tell her friends you're big if you bang her right. If you ghost her or break her heart she may say the opposite. :) Online porn has caused a lot of body dysmorphia for dudes. Her mind is her true erogenous zone.
haha yeah, certainly had the small **** rumour come back on me before.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

B80

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 18, 2017
Messages
926
Reaction score
675
Go fvck the folk who accuse you of being small.
girl I was seeing a few months ago once said how big it was for someone so slim/lean (its not, it's around 7" - probably means 4" in reality :D)'). As if it can get bigger or smaller according to your body weight.
 

firstbornunicorn

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 2, 2020
Messages
782
Reaction score
712
Age
33
Women don't know how to measure with the naked eye. They know 8" is in a small percentile and a go-to number, so they go with that because it sounds big. 95% of men are between 4 and 7 inches, so it's unlikely a lot of women have even seen an 8+ in person, despite what they say. Most porn penises are camera tricks or fake. Not saying big c0cks don't exist, same with tiny, but they're rare. She'll tell you you're big and tell her friends you're big if you bang her right. If you ghost her or break her heart she may say the opposite. :) Online porn has caused a lot of body dysmorphia for dudes. Her mind is her true erogenous zone.
I'm not small but I've heard "it looks smaller than it feels" before. But of course, the size changes depending on a lot of stuff, how hot she is/super horny/just starting/just about to finish/no sex for 2 weeks/etc.
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
girl I was seeing a few months ago once said how big it was for someone so slim/lean (its not, it's around 7" - probably means 4" in reality :D)'). As if it can get bigger or smaller according to your body weight.
They be lying. Adding a inch or two for a guy that they favor and taking an inch or two from a guy that made em mad.
 

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 17, 2005
Messages
2,190
Reaction score
1,147
Age
43
Location
New York City
Women don't know size with the naked eye. Maybe some but it's definitely very few and she must have seen a ton of c0cks to eyeball measurements. I personally never had a problem however there were some girls I had to take it slow with. I never considered myself larger than average because from my "up looking down" perspective, I felt normal and sometimes even small. I got curious and I went to this medical site that tells you how to accurately & properly measure your penis. It turned out that I was supposedly in a small percentile of Men. The measurements came out at a full erect 8.2" length (Bone Pressed) and 5.5" in girth. Some Men go even bigger which i can see being a real problem if their Women are small. Either too long or too thick (girth).

Check this website out that calculates your percentile based on length/girth and other measurements. https://calcsd.netlify.app/full
 
Last edited:

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Top