Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Ideal penis length - according to woman

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I read an article that looked quite well documented , and apparently after they showed 33 different penises printed 3D , the winning size is 16 cm in length and 12 cm in thickness

other things that women took into consideration is the shape of the penis , scrotum , hygiene and where the urethra orrifice is situated on the head

Hank Moody

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
16 cm is 6.2 inches.

And I think @Bigpapa means 12 cm (4.2 inches) in girth...not thickness.

"If you love women, you must read the SoSuave Guide to Women. It's fantastic!"

TheCharmingGuy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Let us all compare our sizes. I’m interested
I am a comfortable 6.5 inch not too long not too short and I don’t really think about it

Pan87

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Conducting surveys on what women like is useless because women aren't going to reveal their inner, slutty desire for big c0Cks.

It's like asking women for dating advice. She'll tell you to write poems and send flowers.

Women love big c0ck because it's taps into all the things that women like about sex - being dominated, being over powered, pleasure/pain etc. It's all psychological.

Put away your credit card.

You can now read our detailed guide to women and dating for free - Right Here!

SirBigBell

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I think generally it varies from woman to woman. Some women like big n thick because giving birth has turned them into buckets.
There are occasions where having a big dong is actually not as advantageous as most dudes think. Ive lost the opportunity to mate on 4 occasions in my life. Basically I pulled down my boxers, they saw it and told me to kick rocks, leaving me fuming and frustrated.

One fine dime I picked up from a club in 2008 was very touchy feely and kissy-kissy in the cab on the way to my place. We got in and continued foreplay. I carried her from the lounge to the bedroom and she was wet and ready.I undressed her and she slipped into the sheets and waited eagerly while i undressed. I turned to face her and she jumped out of the bed and frantically started to put her clothes on repeatedly saying “no way...no way...no way”. I stood there like a statue too shocked and horny to say anything. Finally picked up her purse and bolted out of my apartment, slaming the door behind her, leaving me with a raging boner

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Conducting surveys on what women like is useless because women aren't going to reveal their inner, slutty desire for big c0Cks.

It's like asking women for dating advice. She'll tell you to write poems and send flowers.

Women love big c0ck because it's taps into all the things that women like about sex - being dominated, being over powered, pleasure/pain etc. It's all psychological.
dunno mate , I am 6 inch something , and women tell often that they feel enlarged the next day , or just say that I have a big d1ck

With most women I can not even go too rough because they feel pain if I go too raw

so I guess that having a dong bigger than 18cm starts to be too big for women

Pan87

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dunno mate , I am 6 inch something , and women tell often that they feel enlarged the next day , or just say that I have a big d1ck

With most women I can not even go too rough because they feel pain if I go too raw

so I guess that having a dong bigger than 18cm starts to be too big for women
Women will often tell you that you've got a big c0ck if they are attracted to you, because they know how to appeal to the male ego.

Big for a woman these days is 8 inches+

But if you're in the 6-7 inch range you're fine.

ThisIsSparta

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
For every big-cokk-lover you will find 5 women that wouldnt let you "all in" because it hurts them. 8+ cokks are a niche-product for selected customers that also like to get gang-banged and fisted, not for the majority of women that will put their hands between the two of you to prevent you from hammering her fully.

Pan87

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For every big-cokk-lover you will find 5 women that wouldnt let you "all in" because it hurts them. 8+ cokks are a niche-product for selected customers that also like to get gang-banged and fisted, not for the majority of women that will put their hands between the two of you to prevent you from hammering her fully.
I disagree. If a woman isn't letting you bang her properly, and using the excuse that your 6 inch c0ck is too big for her, this just seems like pretty clever female manipulation to me. I'd equate it with "I have a headache tonight, baby."

6 inch c0cks being too big for most women seems like a male fantasy to me.

Female vaginas are designed to fit babies out of them. A 6 inch c0ck is no trouble for her. The key to all this is are you the Alpha that she is going to let ruin her vagina? If she's having reluctant sex with a Beta then of course she's going to complain that your d!ck is too big, the bed sheets are too cold, the air conditioner isn't working properly etc etc.