Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Ideal penis length - according to woman

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I read an article that looked quite well documented , and apparently after they showed 33 different penises printed 3D , the winning size is 16 cm in length and 12 cm in thickness

other things that women took into consideration is the shape of the penis , scrotum , hygiene and where the urethra orrifice is situated on the head

Serenity

Reaction score
So, for those who don't have the ideal stroke length, what's the ideal cm/min to compensate?

Baibars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Found also the experiment

that’s really interesting. Also the fact that they prefer bigger guys for short term. Basically confirms alpha fcks beta bucks

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
that’s really interesting. Also the fact that they prefer bigger guys for short term. Basically confirms alpha fcks beta bucks
but not a big Difference . It is quite minimal

SirBigBell

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I think generally it varies from woman to woman. Some women like big n thick because giving birth has turned them into buckets.
There are occasions where having a big dong is actually not as advantageous as most dudes think. Ive lost the opportunity to mate on 4 occasions in my life. Basically I pulled down my boxers, they saw it and told me to kick rocks, leaving me fuming and frustrated.

One fine dime I picked up from a club in 2008 was very touchy feely and kissy-kissy in the cab on the way to my place. We got in and continued foreplay. I carried her from the lounge to the bedroom and she was wet and ready.I undressed her and she slipped into the sheets and waited eagerly while i undressed. I turned to face her and she jumped out of the bed and frantically started to put her clothes on repeatedly saying “no way...no way...no way”. I stood there like a statue too shocked and horny to say anything. Finally picked up her purse and bolted out of my apartment, slaming the door behind her, leaving me with a raging boner

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Conducting surveys on what women like is useless because women aren't going to reveal their inner, slutty desire for big c0Cks.

It's like asking women for dating advice. She'll tell you to write poems and send flowers.

Women love big c0ck because it's taps into all the things that women like about sex - being dominated, being over powered, pleasure/pain etc. It's all psychological.
dunno mate , I am 6 inch something , and women tell often that they feel enlarged the next day , or just say that I have a big d1ck

With most women I can not even go too rough because they feel pain if I go too raw

so I guess that having a dong bigger than 18cm starts to be too big for women

ThisIsSparta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women love big c0ck because it's taps into all the things that women like about sex - being dominated, being over powered, pleasure/pain etc. It's all psychological.
For every big-cokk-lover you will find 5 women that wouldnt let you "all in" because it hurts them. 8+ cokks are a niche-product for selected customers that also like to get gang-banged and fisted, not for the majority of women that will put their hands between the two of you to prevent you from hammering her fully.

ThisIsSparta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Referring to previous posters.

But even 8+ inches is fine for most women if they are turned on - don't ask me how I know ;-)

If a woman isn't turned on and her vag is dry then even your skinny index finger will hurt her.
I guess this is why every dildo you can buy is 12" and nothing smaller gets bought by women....

And a woman taking the 8+ dyck without moaning doesnt mean she prefers it, she might be telling the man what he wants to hear, as many small-dyck-carriers might have got told that size doesnt mather and that they have the best technique.

Last edited: