"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Ideal penis length - according to woman

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 17, 2020
Messages
3,423
Reaction score
2,637
I read an article that looked quite well documented , and apparently after they showed 33 different penises printed 3D , the winning size is 16 cm in length and 12 cm in thickness

other things that women took into consideration is the shape of the penis , scrotum , hygiene and where the urethra orrifice is situated on the head
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Serenity

Moderator
Joined
Aug 19, 2013
Messages
5,149
Reaction score
5,055
Age
35
Location
Eye of the storm
So, for those who don't have the ideal stroke length, what's the ideal cm/min to compensate?
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 17, 2020
Messages
3,423
Reaction score
2,637
that’s really interesting. Also the fact that they prefer bigger guys for short term. Basically confirms alpha fcks beta bucks
but not a big Difference . It is quite minimal
 

SirBigBell

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 28, 2018
Messages
397
Reaction score
752
I think generally it varies from woman to woman. Some women like big n thick because giving birth has turned them into buckets.
There are occasions where having a big dong is actually not as advantageous as most dudes think. Ive lost the opportunity to mate on 4 occasions in my life. Basically I pulled down my boxers, they saw it and told me to kick rocks, leaving me fuming and frustrated.

One fine dime I picked up from a club in 2008 was very touchy feely and kissy-kissy in the cab on the way to my place. We got in and continued foreplay. I carried her from the lounge to the bedroom and she was wet and ready.I undressed her and she slipped into the sheets and waited eagerly while i undressed. I turned to face her and she jumped out of the bed and frantically started to put her clothes on repeatedly saying “no way...no way...no way”. I stood there like a statue too shocked and horny to say anything. Finally picked up her purse and bolted out of my apartment, slaming the door behind her, leaving me with a raging boner
 

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 17, 2020
Messages
3,423
Reaction score
2,637
Conducting surveys on what women like is useless because women aren't going to reveal their inner, slutty desire for big c0Cks.

It's like asking women for dating advice. She'll tell you to write poems and send flowers.

Women love big c0ck because it's taps into all the things that women like about sex - being dominated, being over powered, pleasure/pain etc. It's all psychological.
dunno mate , I am 6 inch something , and women tell often that they feel enlarged the next day , or just say that I have a big d1ck

With most women I can not even go too rough because they feel pain if I go too raw

so I guess that having a dong bigger than 18cm starts to be too big for women
 

ThisIsSparta

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 3, 2020
Messages
981
Reaction score
1,715
Age
48
Women love big c0ck because it's taps into all the things that women like about sex - being dominated, being over powered, pleasure/pain etc. It's all psychological.
For every big-cokk-lover you will find 5 women that wouldnt let you "all in" because it hurts them. 8+ cokks are a niche-product for selected customers that also like to get gang-banged and fisted, not for the majority of women that will put their hands between the two of you to prevent you from hammering her fully.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

ThisIsSparta

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 3, 2020
Messages
981
Reaction score
1,715
Age
48
Referring to previous posters.

But even 8+ inches is fine for most women if they are turned on - don't ask me how I know ;-)

If a woman isn't turned on and her vag is dry then even your skinny index finger will hurt her.
I guess this is why every dildo you can buy is 12" and nothing smaller gets bought by women....

And a woman taking the 8+ dyck without moaning doesnt mean she prefers it, she might be telling the man what he wants to hear, as many small-dyck-carriers might have got told that size doesnt mather and that they have the best technique.
 
Last edited:

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Top