Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Idea for older DJ's

Eileen

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Sting
As we say in the legal profession, you may think the judge is an idiot, but he is still the judge.
Oh you just don't quit do you?

Think of it this way. In this case, I'm the judge. According to your own standard, you’re not qualified to have a valid opinion on this subject. I am.

*Slams gavel*

Case closed.

Sting

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Eileen
Oh you just don't quit do you?

Think of it this way. In this case, I'm the judge. According to your own standard, you’re not qualified to have a valid opinion on this subject. I am.

*Slams gavel*

Case closed.
My god, the irony of Eileen's actions. Eileen, you should read something written by your hero, Stephen Jay Gould entitled "Impeaching a Self-Appointed Judge," Scientific American, 267(1), July 1992.

http://www.stephenjaygould.org/ctrl/gould_darwin-on-trial.html

I particularly enjoyed the following excerpt:

"Clearly, I believe in this interdisciplinary exercise, and I accept the enlightenment that intelligent outsiders can bring to the puzzles of a discipline. The differences in approach are so fascinating—and each valid in its own realm. Philosophers will dissect the logic of an argument, an exercise devoid of empirical content, well past the point of glaze over scientific eyes (and here I blame scientists for their parochiality, for all the world's empirics cannot save an argument falsely formulated)."

And yes, I am aware that the book Gould reviewed was written by a lawyer.

boneszone

Don Juan
Reaction score
Who's Gonna Host It

I'm All In.

Who's gonna host it and when. For us over 340 guys, we can start our own group and forum.

Topics:

Getting the younger chick
The Age Gap
Similar Interests (or not so similar)
Younger Chick Issues.

I don't know, just to name a few.

Walden

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Or you could just post those as Older DJ: Threads on the main discussion board. (Frankly I'm getting bored with "Should I call her?" threads there anyway).

Beyond which , I only seem to get younger chicks , I'd like to learn where the grown up girls hang out.

gentleman193

Don Juan
Reaction score
Walden,

Younger means what age?

I've met women my age and up at political organizations -- Sierra Club, Dean Meetups, rallies, etc. -- adult ed classes (dance class, acting class, speaking class, sales seminar), concerts, and weddings. Also, on the bus, at a bus stop, on the metro, and just walking around.

Never met anyone at the classic places -- a bar, club, cafe, supermarket, bookstore, or personals site -- so I'm trying to focus on these venues to round out my game.

Eileen

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'll offer a piece of practical advice - imagine that.

I tend to meet blokes that I actually find interesting doing things I’m interested in. Rocket science, I know. I’m a very outdoorsy kind of gal and appreciate the same in a man so I do a lot of outdoorsy kinds of things. Ski club, the division of wild life in my state sponsors wild life viewing/outings/educational classes, Sierra Club ...

Figure out what you’re interested in and go do it. You’ll meet people along the way.

elvis aint dead yet

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
As I'm an outdoor kind of person myself; camping, kayaking, hiking, horseback riding and all that mumbo jumbo, but I can attest from my many years of doing these things, there are not too many women you meet on these outings. And the ones you do meet, well, lets put it this way, not many guys would want to date them.

I'm not saying it's not a possibility, but from my experience and from where I grew up, there might be 1 in 1000 women who enjoy doing outdoors things.

And I've dated many women who thought camping was staying in a Cabin with television, a fridge, heat or AC, and on and on.

While I'm now getting married to a wonderful women who enjoys horseback riding, she does not like camping.

That does not bother me because thats our time away from one another. Like a boys weekend out. Except for the fact that most of my male friends don't like camping either.

If you are from the midwest, southwest and certain parts of the south, I will agree, many people like camping and outdoors things.

But where i grew up in the Northeast, there are not too many guys who like doing outdoors things, yet alone females you'd want to date.

Going to orginizations and certain meetings, or taking adult education classes will probably be the best place to meet women, other then bars and clubs.

As the one guy stated above, I've never met a women at a supermarket or a walmart or a coffee shop. I've seen some women at these places yes, but rarely is there any real opportunities from what I've experienced.

And from my experience, people from the midwest, west, and southwest are about a million times friendly then the majority of the people from the NorthEast USA.

dietzcoi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Gotta agree with Elvis on this one, I am a hunter and enjoy XC skiing, camping, hiking, mountain biking, etc.

Not too many females doing this. My current GF is a hunter, believe it or not, and anyplace we go with other hunters she is swamped by AFCs wanting to talk to her because she is a female hunter.

Even in the ski club the AFCs outnumber the single women by a large margin. Wouldn't be an issue but they are six deep around the HBs and you cannot physically get thru without a good blocking back or maybe an entire offensive line.

The question I ask is, since hunting, fishing, skiing, camping, hiking, biking, climbing, etc, etc clubs seem to be 90% men,

WTF are the women doing while we are outside??? (Shopping?)

Dietzcoi

Walden

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by elvis aint dead yet

As the one guy stated above, I've never met a women at a supermarket or a walmart or a coffee shop. I've seen some women at these places yes, but rarely is there any real opportunities from what I've experienced.

Cold approaches man , I don't care of yr 22 or 52 , if you can't go up to a girl you're only gonna meet the ones fate gives you and not the ones *you* want.

white sox bill

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

I'm all for an older DJ forum..hell I'm 44!! I graduated from HS in 1977 and college 4yrs later. I'm still single and honestly I still have a hard time trying to figure out women sometimes.

I can count myself as lucky, I 've slept with quite a few women, and had numerous g/f's and one nighters. One of the reasons I can still snag women in their 20's (the last one was 29) is because I workout out like animal both C/V and weight training and maintain a strict diet. In fact, I'm having the slight wrinkle in my upper eyelids removed via plastic surgery in February.

At this age, I still look at beutiful women ALL ages from 18 on up. Right now I'm working on a 19 yr old who will be coming over to my house soon. She knows I've hit on her and still wants to come over for a visit..Hmm!

Keep the posting guys!! Read everything you can on seduction and attraction and then go out and apply it!
Bill

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Let's create this forum

The guys that are over 25 have a lot more experience too. This will probably become the most useful forum if we do ever create it.

elvis aint dead yet

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
"Cold approaches man , I don't care of yr 22 or 52 , if you can't go up to a girl you're only gonna meet the ones fate gives you and not the ones *you* want."

As the guy who started this post asked, where do you meet women?

All I'm saying is, I've never met women at a grocery store or a walmart. It's not because I didnt do cold apporaches, it's more or less because the females were either basically white trash or somebody with 3 kids strolling behind.

Not what I call, somebody I'd want to pick up.

As I said, find some orginizations that you enjoy and other meetings and such. Take some adult education classes as well.

All I'm saying is, grocery stores and walmart, well, in my opinion, I've never met a women I'd want to pick up at them places.

Walden

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What so you're saying the only place you've ever seen an attractive woman was your local sinatra bar?

elvis aint dead yet

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
When I used to live in NYC, I'd see hot women all the time.

However when I move away from NYC to a smaller suburban area, most of the clubs I visited, I did see good looking women.

But the guy asked where do older men go to meet women?

So far, the thread is six pages long and not many people have answered.

Go figure most of the sosuave website is the same way.

Too many people who claim they have met nothing but 10's, yet when a simple question is asked, nobody responds.

As I stated, if your 40 and don't want to go to clubs or bars anymore to meet women, then clubs, meeting orginizations, adult education classes are usually the best places to meet women.

As I stated earlier Grocery stores and walmarts, I've rarely ever saw hot looking women.

And the sad fact now is that I don't care anymore, As I'm getting married in June, and I've rarely seen any hot looking women at a grocery store or a walmart.

Walmart especially, as from what I've experienced, is filled with white trash women and ghetto gangsta wannabe women.

maybe it's different where you live, but in the few places I've lived over the past ten years, walmart isn't the place to go to meet women if you are a professional adult.

mateo_g

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm for an older dj forum.

My favorite locals are resturaunts during lunch hour downtown and joining local volunteer organizations and such. The ratio of female to male is very good at these types of groups.

I take part in a group that handles donations for animal rescue and I've got to tell you I'm one of three guys around dozens of women. Sure many are married, much older and ugly; but so far I've run into two women early 20's and had an on and off relationship with a girl a few years older (she is 32).

The older we get, the more we need to widen our horizons. I strongly suggest taking up social group-type hobbies, sporting groups, clubs and anything that gets you outdoors, out around town, and just plain out of your house.

I also strongly agree you need to work on cold the approach. When you are an older, confident man, you can't be afraid to go after something you see and like. The chances for us to be around large amounts of women are reduced so we need to take chances more often.

My game has been improving since I visited and read the DJ Bible, but most of the threads don't adress the subtle nature of the dating game for gents as we age.

One more thing. Eileen go away, no one cares.

Eileen

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by elvis aint dead yet
Walmart especially, as from what I've experienced, is filled with white trash women and ghetto gangsta wannabe women.
That's funny. I normally don’t dress to go to Wal-Mart. Target on the other hand ...

Seriously, if I'm in Wal-Mart or Target it's to buy something to fix something with, to get cleaning supplies or to get beauty aids, toilet paper and the like. It's not something most women dress up for. A close girlfriend of mine and I have a running joke about our Saturday morning pre-shower Wal-Mart runs.

Think of it this way, if you see a woman in Wal-Mart who looks like she’d clean-up well, she’s probably a keeper.

MacAvoy

Banned
Reaction score
Re: Who's Gonna Host It

Originally posted by boneszone
I'm All In.

Who's gonna host it and when. For us over 340 guys, we can start our own group and forum.

Topics:

Getting the younger chick
The Age Gap
Similar Interests (or not so similar)
Younger Chick Issues.

I don't know, just to name a few.
It would definately be a great idea to have another forum. Those are great subjects. I agree that it I tend not to have too much in common w/ all the high school aged DJ's on the board.

In addition, I think most people 25 and up, are at a different stage in their life, have different goals, and a totally different mentality or perspective.

As for places for picking up women, I don't think you should limit yourself to going to a certain type of place to meet women, instead you should approach women all the time regardless of location.

Eileen

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by mateo_g
One more thing. Eileen go away, no one cares.
What wonderful manners. I'm sure you do well with the ladies.

Reaction score
Re: .

Originally posted by white sox bill
I'm all for an older DJ forum..hell I'm 44!! I graduated from HS in 1977 and college 4yrs later. I'm still single and honestly I still have a hard time trying to figure out women sometimes.

I can count myself as lucky, I 've slept with quite a few women, and had numerous g/f's and one nighters. One of the reasons I can still snag women in their 20's (the last one was 29) is because I workout out like animal both C/V and weight training and maintain a strict diet. In fact, I'm having the slight wrinkle in my upper eyelids removed via plastic surgery in February.

At this age, I still look at beutiful women ALL ages from 18 on up. Right now I'm working on a 19 yr old who will be coming over to my house soon. She knows I've hit on her and still wants to come over for a visit..Hmm!

Keep the posting guys!! Read everything you can on seduction and attraction and then go out and apply it!
Bill

my brutha! Same graduation date...I don't do young ones anymore...nothing in common. Have you every asked one of them if they have seen an episode of "GET SMART"...try it...it will make you feel like a child molestor.

Yeah it feels good to have the power and control...like your writing on a clean slate and teaching them how to make love...

But at our age we should be enjoying the fruits of our labors not holding night school lessons. And giving extra ciricular activities...hehehehe.