Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I wish I didn't belong to the Facebook generation.

lugsy211

Don Juan
Reaction score
Facebook. Without a doubt a fantastic tool for social networking.

Yet as a college student, some days I wish it never existed. Like after a messy night, it seems like every aspect of my life is being caught on camera, the good, the bad and the ugly.

Is there any respite from the intense need of today's youth to record EVERY single moment of their boring lives on camera?

I worry about a potential target finding a nasty photo of me in one of these albums. I'm not a bad looking guy, in fact I consider myself to be a catch, yet my best attribute; the bluest eyes you'll ever see, can only muster the nasty grey blue in a poor photographer's snap. And the flash? Lets just say it doesn't do wonders for my ruddy Irish skin. I think I'll be spending yet more time detagging after the next night out.

Perhaps I'd like to imagine myself ten years back when much more emphasis was placed on the here and now and rather than posing for photos. The narcissistic ego seems to have taken a step up amongst college students and kids in particular, I mean my football captain records every moment of his life with a photo or status update.

I don't want to delete my account as I use it to keep in touch with friends thousands of miles away. The most recent breakthrough for me is with a girl who barely uses facebook, an extremely refreshing attribute.

What are your opinions on this?

SharinganUser

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am confused, are you more worry about how you look in the pics or that people will catch you at a bad moment doing something embarrassing???

lugsy211

Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha I like your quote... I guess worried about both... moreover commenting on how obsessed we (including, I) get over Facebook, it's like a national addiction over here in the UK

Exhumed

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I kind of like being connected to everybody I know through one website, although it is true that most of the information there is absolutely 100% useless...so I use it in moderation and mostly for talking with my male friends. I usually text to interact with interested females...

But at the same time, facebook and texting are both a bit ridiculous in their own ways. I understand why some of the older members here hate on them so much.

jocca

Don Juan
Reaction score
I completely agree with the op. At every social gathering people feel the need to bring a camera per person. I really dislike having my picture taken and hence I avoid them at all costs.