I Will Tell You How To Impress Girls Because I Am One

Status
Not open for further replies.

Princess Jo

Don Juan
Reaction score
TheMan425 said:
princess...chances are your not all that sexy, hot girls dont go around saying "hey im hot", especially on the internet when a 350lbs women that looks like a walrus could say im sexy like carmen electra (or whoever you fancy). sexy girls dont need to brag but anyways thats besides the point

when you came to this site (which was yesterday by the way), what did it say at the top of the page? something like... "Learn the secrets of meeting, dating, and ATTRACTING women" right? well thats exactly what everybody is here for. not to give women what they WANT. sure you might WANT a hot, handsome guy. but we dont need to be all that handsome or muscular to get your phone number and show you a good time by taking you out on a date. if that was the case, half of this site would be dedicated to the secrets of looking handsome. sure we need to be confident and perhaps fun to be around but that all goes without saying. what you want and what youre attracted to are two totally different subjects. so before you go around posting all this nonsense about how to impress women and what you WANT out of us, i suggest you do a bit of research and find out what this site is actually about.
I'm ok to look at, many guys like me, some girls are prettier than me, I'm on the internet, so I can say that I'm sexy, just like you guys want to be hot, so do us girls, :rock:

TheMan425

Don Juan
Reaction score
you could very well be hot, im just saying that anyone of us on here could say were brad pitt look-a-likes or whatever, you get the idea

Tomatoes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Im sorry Princess but its against my rules to take advice from girls on how to pull girls unless they are lesbien friends of mine.

Your advice also is standard stuff that only the proper AFCs on here will learn from. Those guys need more than that!

Girls dont know how to pull girls....Just like guys dont know how to pull guys.

Anyways welcome to the site!

I dont brag about my exploits in real life for the reason you said....Girls dislike it and it gives you a braggers rep. However i do have the occational brag on here.

Sarge On!

Princess Jo

Don Juan
Reaction score
TheMan425 said:
you could very well be hot, im just saying that anyone of us on here could say were brad pitt look-a-likes or whatever, you get the idea
I'm no Jessica Simpson, but some guys like me, if you looked like Brad Pitt then it would be awesome to meet you, he is so hot. :yes:

TheMan425

Don Juan
Reaction score
it would be awesome to meet me period but i think your missing what im trying to get at. try to stay away from giving guys advice because there are alot of guys on here that dont know that what women want and what theyre attracted to are different subjects. unfortunately most women on here say what they want a guy to act like and it sends mixed messages to those who dont know any better(newbies), so they give women what they want and get rejected. so they wonder what theyre doing wrong and turn into depressed little chumps and not the Don Juan theyre supposed to be

Princess Jo

Don Juan
Reaction score
Deus ex Pianoforte said:
Um, does creating a username just to make a post like this even count as trolling? Don't reply to this s'hit, there's no point. I'd rather this thread turn into another looks debate than watch people actually debate the dude's original statement. I mean seriously, the giveaway was when "she" said that "she" wants a hot guy when we all know how important looks are when your game is top-notch. :)
I may as well forget about posting messages on this site as most of you guys seem to hate me anyway, but if you saw me in real life you would be nice to me because you want sex.

I don't like guys, I wish I was never attracted to them, they are always very cruel to me, yet I want them to be nice. :down:

Princess Jo

Don Juan
Reaction score
Deus ex Pianoforte said:
Nah, you fu'cked up again. If you were a "very hot girl" as you stated, guys would not be "very cruel" to you. Why bother? You suck at trolling.

And it's not Angelus. Angelus was better at concealing his persona.
No wonder you have joined this site as you are never going to impress a woman, until you grow up and become a mature human being. :down:

Tomatoes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Princess Jo said:
I'm no Jessica Simpson, but some guys like me, if you looked like Brad Pitt then it would be awesome to meet you, he is so hot. :yes:
Your no Jessica Simpson but guys like you....wow....im no Brad Pitt but girls love me. Lets meet and i will show you how its all done. Dont worry about the age diffrence. ;)

Sarge On!

Princess Jo

Don Juan
Reaction score
Tomatoes said:
Your no Jessica Simpson but guys like you....wow....im no Brad Pitt but girls love me. Lets meet and i will show you how its all done. Dont worry about the age diffrence. ;)

Sarge On!
At least there is one decent guy posting on my thread, you can meet me on my yahoo page if you so desire. :yes:

Princess Jo

Don Juan
Reaction score
typical said:
Yea I have the same feeling about all these new people signing up aswell.
You think every new person on this site is a fake or the same one person, you are crazy. :down:

Le Parisien

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most likely, this is a troll done by some guy. Probably the Angelus/BlackItalian persona, or maybe the mysterious loser spammer that comes back once in a while to fill up the forum with bullsh*t.

Anyway just in case it's a genuine female person, which has a probability of below 1%...
Princess Jo said:
This is a cool site, I'm a girl, a very hot one, I'm still sexy at 32, and I am going to tell you how to impress a girl.
You seem to have the mental age of 16:crazy:...
Damn, no one is a "girl" anymore at 32. When you start to get all those wrinkles, when your boobs start to get saggy already, "very hot" and "32" is just an oxymoron.

Troll or attention wh*re, get out of here!:kick:

check_mate_kid_uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OMG youv chnaged my life, thankyou

Princess Jo

Don Juan
Reaction score
Le Parisien said:
Most likely, this is a troll done by some guy. Probably the Angelus/BlackItalian persona, or maybe the mysterious loser spammer that comes back once in a while to fill up the forum with bullsh*t.

Anyway just in case it's a genuine female person, which has a probability of below 1%...

You seem to have the mental age of 16:crazy:...
Damn, no one is a "girl" anymore at 32. When you start to get all those wrinkles, when your boobs start to get saggy already, "very hot" and "32" is just an oxymoron.

Troll or attention wh*re, get out of here!:kick:
Maybe you are a girl pretending to be a guy, lets see if you can handle that, you think you are above everyone else who posts on this site, you really are pathetic. :yes:

[S]alvatore

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Please enlighten me as to why you think I want to, no sorry, why I need to impress girls? Either you're a troll, or a woman and an attention wh0re at that.

Princess Jo

Don Juan
Reaction score
[S]alvatore said:
Please enlighten me as to why you think I want to, no sorry, why I need to impress girls? Either you're a troll, or a woman and an attention wh0re at that.
If I'm a girl then I'm an attention wh0re, you are all very cruel. :cry:

Status
Not open for further replies.