Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I will be officially ending my “model phase”

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

member159871

I’ve learned that texting models in different countries on IG simply isn’t a sustainable option long term and that there are plenty of beautiful girls in my city. I don’t need a model, I just want someone who is attractive. So I’ll go after normal cute girls instead.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's not official though until there's a proper press release. I'm thinking this should be a national holiday as well. For every country in the world too.

A God deserves no less.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
About time you came to the realization.
I know, right?

It's almost like he's desperate trying to raise cash and won't take any advice on the subject.

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’ve learned that texting models in different countries on IG simply isn’t a sustainable option long term and that there are plenty of beautiful girls in my city. I don’t need a model, I just want someone who is attractive. So I’ll go after normal cute girls instead.

Why would you ever waste your time messaging women in other countries unless you are there?

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why would you ever waste your time messaging women in other countries unless you are there?
Because he's the god of edm

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Of course it’s sustainable long term, you’re just messaging these women, not meeting them.

I say you continue messaging models and update us on your harem of penpals.

M

member159871

True but I also live in Chicago, the third largest city in the US. So why do I need to resort to texting models on IG when I can already cold approach so many beautiful women in my city?

DoubleBarrel

Banned
Reaction score
True but I also live in Chicago, the third largest city in the US. So why do I need to resort to texting models on IG when I can already cold approach so many beautiful women in my city?
All along, no one's been disagreeing with this. You seem to have been the only one, all puffed up on your IG models.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That makes sense to me, even for a DJ who is the self-proclaimed God of EDM.

M

member159871

I am actually ending my slightly above average phase. I am now only talking to professional models.
Lol have fun, you’ll get tired of it eventually and want to find something new

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds like you ended your “model phase” before it has even started :rofl:

thelambofdeth

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It was more like a simp phase considering you never did anything with those imaginary women, not even meet them.. Hopefully, you learned your lesson. Oh, wait you're a troll, of course not!

Status
Not open for further replies.