"Blank Mind on Dates? She's Dropping Hints You Keep Missing"

The plates get cleared and the silence lands like a brick. You can feel her waiting. Your brain offers up your commute, your job, the weather — topics that have ended more second dates than bad breath.

Here's what most guys never learn: women hand out free conversational material all night long. Tiny clues about what they actually want to discuss. Catch them and you never run out of things to say — because she's telling you what to say next.

Rule 4 of the "22 Rules" trains your ear to catch every single one.

Read more...

I was talking to a woman about cold approaches:

firstbornunicorn

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 2, 2020
Messages
782
Reaction score
712
Age
33
We were talking the other day about cold approaches. She says she gives out her number every time a guy cold approaches and asks for it even if she has no intention of texting back as a way to encourage the guy to keep doing it.

Thoughts?
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Modern Man Advice

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 3, 2021
Messages
1,462
Reaction score
2,576
We were talking the other day about cold approaches. She says she gives out her number every time a guy cold approaches and asks for it even if she has no intention of texting back as a way to encourage the guy to keep doing it.

Thoughts?
Sounds about right. That is very nice of her, I guess? Haha

But the reality is there are many reasons why women do that. They might just not want a confrontation at the moment. They don't have boundaries and have never learned to say no so they say yes to everything. Etc, etc.

Every woman is, obviously, different. They will each have their "own" reasons. It def has happened to me, get a bunch of numbers, hit them up, and either do not respond but most times just play wishy-washy which I do not do so I move on.

Modern Man Advice
 
  • Like
Reactions: BMX

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 2, 2014
Messages
4,062
Reaction score
3,617
Age
33
Location
Sweden
1) Some guys become aggressive or spitefully mean even when they are rejected in a friendly way, like i remember at least one of the chest thumpers on this forum showed that he became. I would suspect that this behavior is correlated with cluster B personality tendency.

2) Other times the woman just doesnt want to feel bad for turning the guy down directly.

3) She might have actually changed her mind, for what could be whatever reason. Maybe her friends trash talked the guy. Maybe her ex contacted her. Maybe both giving out her number and then rejecting him were both just fleeting whims. Maybe her hormones shifted by the time he contacted her.
 
Last edited:

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 14, 2020
Messages
3,847
Reaction score
1,943
Age
38
When I approached back in the day I got a lot of women saying “no but I’m impressed!” Or some variation of that. I always walked away bitter thinking “if you’re so impressed why you reject me ho?” Kk. But it was annoying
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

characternote

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 31, 2018
Messages
1,256
Reaction score
1,463
This is the most common reason. Plenty of guys out there don't respond so well to "no", so women play along to avoid such reactions.
exactly. I honestly can't imagine taking a rejection super bad to the point I freak out and cuss and even get physical etc (i'm just like 'Oh! Fair enough! Have a good night' smile and walk away), but the fact is, tonnes of guys do! And so many girls have experienced it and they figure it's better to give him the number (even a real one in case he calls her there and then) and then just block him. Less risky than the potential alternative.
 

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 14, 2020
Messages
3,847
Reaction score
1,943
Age
38
Guys with balls (unafraid of rejection) are more likely than those without, to run into and fck hot girls who are into them.
Not in my experience. Online was the way for me. Anyone can have balls online
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Velasco

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 25, 2021
Messages
1,377
Reaction score
1,576
Age
32
Not in my experience
you're an outlier. you've said you had 0 lays in the 3 years you cold approached. Think you also said you mainly did daygame. the least efficient way to go about racking up lays.
 

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 14, 2020
Messages
3,847
Reaction score
1,943
Age
38
you're an outlier. you've said you had 0 lays in the 3 years you cold approached. Think you also said you mainly did daygame. the least efficient way to go about racking up lays.
Yeah. Still I thought the fact that I had balls would distinguish me from other guys and create attraction. But if I understand you correctly, all it does is increase your chances of finding a girl that is already into you
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 27, 2008
Messages
5,027
Reaction score
5,356
This is the most common reason. Plenty of guys out there don't respond so well to "no", so women play along to avoid such reactions.
We respond to “no” just fine. What we don’t respond to is bs and dancing around the real reason. Same with breakups. Don’t tell me “something changed” or something stupid and vague like that.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Top