Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I was talking to a woman about cold approaches:

firstbornunicorn

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We were talking the other day about cold approaches. She says she gives out her number every time a guy cold approaches and asks for it even if she has no intention of texting back as a way to encourage the guy to keep doing it.

Thoughts?

Modern Man Advice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We were talking the other day about cold approaches. She says she gives out her number every time a guy cold approaches and asks for it even if she has no intention of texting back as a way to encourage the guy to keep doing it.

Thoughts?
Sounds about right. That is very nice of her, I guess? Haha

But the reality is there are many reasons why women do that. They might just not want a confrontation at the moment. They don't have boundaries and have never learned to say no so they say yes to everything. Etc, etc.

Every woman is, obviously, different. They will each have their "own" reasons. It def has happened to me, get a bunch of numbers, hit them up, and either do not respond but most times just play wishy-washy which I do not do so I move on.

Modern Man Advice

Reactions: BMX

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1) Some guys become aggressive or spitefully mean even when they are rejected in a friendly way, like i remember at least one of the chest thumpers on this forum showed that he became. I would suspect that this behavior is correlated with cluster B personality tendency.

2) Other times the woman just doesnt want to feel bad for turning the guy down directly.

3) She might have actually changed her mind, for what could be whatever reason. Maybe her friends trash talked the guy. Maybe her ex contacted her. Maybe both giving out her number and then rejecting him were both just fleeting whims. Maybe her hormones shifted by the time he contacted her.

Last edited:

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When I approached back in the day I got a lot of women saying “no but I’m impressed!” Or some variation of that. I always walked away bitter thinking “if you’re so impressed why you reject me ho?” Kk. But it was annoying

characternote

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is the most common reason. Plenty of guys out there don't respond so well to "no", so women play along to avoid such reactions.
exactly. I honestly can't imagine taking a rejection super bad to the point I freak out and cuss and even get physical etc (i'm just like 'Oh! Fair enough! Have a good night' smile and walk away), but the fact is, tonnes of guys do! And so many girls have experienced it and they figure it's better to give him the number (even a real one in case he calls her there and then) and then just block him. Less risky than the potential alternative.

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys with balls (unafraid of rejection) are more likely than those without, to run into and fck hot girls who are into them.
Not in my experience. Online was the way for me. Anyone can have balls online

Velasco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not in my experience
you're an outlier. you've said you had 0 lays in the 3 years you cold approached. Think you also said you mainly did daygame. the least efficient way to go about racking up lays.

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you're an outlier. you've said you had 0 lays in the 3 years you cold approached. Think you also said you mainly did daygame. the least efficient way to go about racking up lays.
Yeah. Still I thought the fact that I had balls would distinguish me from other guys and create attraction. But if I understand you correctly, all it does is increase your chances of finding a girl that is already into you

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is the most common reason. Plenty of guys out there don't respond so well to "no", so women play along to avoid such reactions.
We respond to “no” just fine. What we don’t respond to is bs and dancing around the real reason. Same with breakups. Don’t tell me “something changed” or something stupid and vague like that.