Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I was right about topic I will not mention

Status
Not open for further replies.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Do you think the graph is fabricated?
I think it probably is taken out of context or uses statistics in a way that can make it appear to be whatever the person wants it to show. It's a common theme with things like this...determine what you want to say, then find random statistics to support it instead of actually showing what it says in full.

Clearly mask wearing has been shown to reduce transmission levels greatly. I mean there were cases of hair salons being open where the hairdressers had COVID unknowingly and cut over 150 people's hair but wore masks and not a single patron ended up getting COVID. Anyone arguing masks don't work is just being ignorant at this point.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Clearly mask wearing has been shown to reduce transmission levels greatly. I mean there were cases of hair salons being open where the hairdressers had COVID unknowingly and cut over 150 people's hair but wore masks and not a single patron ended up getting COVID. Anyone arguing masks don't work is just being ignorant at this point.
Also the drastic reduction in flu and common colds in the past year. Everyone I know that didn’t get covid-19 also hasn’t caught a common cold since before March 2020.

I haven’t even had a sniffle going on 18 months now.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Also the drastic reduction in flu and common colds in the past year. Everyone I know that didn’t get covid-19 also hasn’t caught a common cold since before March 2020.

I haven’t even had a sniffle going on 18 months now.
The stuff people will come up with to "go against the grain" is just amazing

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think it probably is taken out of context or uses statistics in a way that can make it appear to be whatever the person wants it to show. It's a common theme with things like this...determine what you want to say, then find random statistics to support it instead of actually showing what it says in full.

again if that is the case why hospitals are full? and its not science denying, there is studys telling mask do lower much not the porcentages its told to the masses, its much lower, plus covid transmition, like was mentioned from start work on contact and teh virus survive over 4 days in places.

serious you guys short term memories make it so easy to manipulate you its not even funny anymore

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
again if that is the case why hospitals are full? and its not science denying, there is studys telling mask do lower much not the porcentages its told to the masses, its much lower, plus covid transmition, like was mentioned from start work on contact and teh virus survive over 4 days in places.

serious you guys short term memories make it so easy to manipulate you its not even funny anymore
A) There are always idiots who don't listen
B) People aren't wearing masks at home then transmit it to everyone they live with
C) It only takes a split second for someone to take off a mask and breath in contaminated air to become sick

Also this has been shown to be almost exclusively an airborne transmitted sickness. There have been very few instances where a person is getting sick from picking it up via touching something. To the point they are saying the deep cleaning being done in places is unnecessary and it will depend on the ventilation systems they have more than anything else.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A) There are always idiots who don't listen
B) People aren't wearing masks at home then transmit it to everyone they live with <---
C) It only takes a split second for someone to take off a mask and breath in contaminated air to become sick

Also this has been shown to be almost exclusively an airborne transmitted sickness. There have been very few instances where a person is getting sick from picking it up via touching something. To the point they are saying the deep cleaning being done in places is unnecessary and it will depend on the ventilation systems they have more than anything else.

you are joking right? please tell me you are ****ing joking here

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
you are joking right? please tell me you are ****ing joking here
I'm not saying they should be wearing masks at home. Just saying that when one person gets it pretty much everyone in the house gets it unless they find out early and can effectively quarantine

stovepipe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
These stupid ass posts that ignore actual science are BS
Actual science has said a million times masks dont do chit. You only need common sense to know that.

This is the kind of science you and Eyebrollin have been deceived to believe. Are you gonna post your vac-cine card holding a Krispy Kreme donut?
F.jpg

fff.jpg

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not saying they should be wearing masks at home. Just saying that when one person gets it pretty much everyone in the house gets it unless they find out early and can effectively quarantine
Bullsh1t. I've personally had it and been living with my family which none got before I found out about it. I know handful of others in the same scenario.

The BIGGEST elephant in the room is no one is doing studies or impacts of the makeup of asymptomatic people. All the media does is publish positivity cases and deaths. They do not report on the ENTIRE picture.

They hardly ever tell you of those infected, how many of them were asymptomatic, hospitalized, or just mildly sick. All they report on are deaths(even debateable on the origin) and this creates artificial panic and fear.

No one knows how many asymptomatic people could have had it or are living with it in an asymptomatic way and just living their lives like nothing has happened to them. Theoretically a large population could be asymptomatic and never tested if they don't show any signs of illness.

There's just too many variations and flaws about this whole thing.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Theoretically a large population could be asymptomatic and never tested if they don't show any signs of illness.
No credibility in any of this post. Most people are not asymptomatic. “asymptomatic carriers” are just pre-symptomatic.

As for most people having it and not knowing it- that is total bullshvt. Antibody testing was free for months. I tested three times negative for antibodies. Those who stayed home and or wore masks just weren’t exposed to it. If most folks already caught covid19 we would be seeing herd immunity rather than continued spread like a wildfire.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Bullsh1t. I've personally had it and been living with my family which none got before I found out about it. I know handful of others in the same scenario.

The BIGGEST elephant in the room is no one is doing studies or impacts of the makeup of asymptomatic people. All the media does is publish positivity cases and deaths. They do not report on the ENTIRE picture.

They hardly ever tell you of those infected, how many of them were asymptomatic, hospitalized, or just mildly sick. All they report on are deaths(even debateable on the origin) and this creates artificial panic and fear.

No one knows how many asymptomatic people could have had it or are living with it in an asymptomatic way and just living their lives like nothing has happened to them. Theoretically a large population could be asymptomatic and never tested if they don't show any signs of illness.

There's just too many variations and flaws about this whole thing.
And they found even asymptomatic people still have the telltale "ground glass" in their lungs, basically have pneumonia and still have glaringly lower Oxygen saturation levels than they should

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

You are beyond helping. I pity you.

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

There's been no correlation to support your claim

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
At this point, if yall still don't believe that covid exist or the effectiveness of wearing face masks, u r either trolling or an outright idiot.

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No credibility in any of this post. Most people are not asymptomatic. “asymptomatic carriers” are just pre-symptomatic.

As for most people having it and not knowing it- that is total bullshvt. Antibody testing was free for months. I tested three times negative for antibodies. Those who stayed home and or wore masks just weren’t exposed to it. If most folks already caught covid19 we would be seeing herd immunity rather than continued spread like a wildfire.
I personally know two people who were asymptomatic.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
I personally know two people who were asymptomatic.
Asymptomatic people are still able to spread. Additionally, asymptomatic people STILL have the same markers as people who are symptomatic to some degree.

"Ground glass" in their lungs, low Oxygen Sat levels and basically pneumonia. That is what makes it so dangerous...people who feel fine actually have bodies that are really f'd up and have no idea.

Which is why some people can go from asymptomatic to dead within a few hours...whatever the tipping point is for those people to show symptoms, it isn't too far from being seriously sick.

Billtx49

Reaction score
At this point, if yall still don't believe that covid exist or the effectiveness of wearing face masks, u r either trolling or an outright idiot.
I agree, at this point this thread is only a meritless argumentative exercise between those two viewpoints…
Thread Locked

Status
Not open for further replies.