Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I was right about topic I will not mention

Status
Not open for further replies.

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There was a controversial topic on here last year related to last year's events that I will not mention. I drew a line on a particular issue. Pointed to it as a slippery slope. Then everyone proceeded to blast me.

Now we are here
Mark 1:51

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Obey or die
I told you so

It started with suffocation and ends with stabbing

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Any chance for a hint to get it or do we have spin the wheel?

FuzzX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The vax is gonna be the least of your problems soon, we are on the cusp on Nuclear War.

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Can't wait... no more having to worry about playing "game" with females. The power comes back to males. The standard will then be, "girl, what do you have that's beneficial to me?" "I can survive without you, can you survive without me?".

Modern Man Advice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There was a controversial topic on here last year related to last year's events that I will not mention. I drew a line on a particular issue. Pointed to it as a slippery slope. Then everyone proceeded to blast me.

Now we are here
Mark 1:51
Good stuff.

We wrote an article about this a while back. The issue is not whether it is effective or not, the purpose was and still is to cause as much stress and anxiety as possible for things to come. Wink wink.

And by the way, never walk on eggshells or stop speaking your mind to caress people's egos or feelings. F*** that, speak your mind. If you are wrong admit it and move on, if you are right then power to you but don't brag and move on.

Modern Man Advice

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You are probably charting the takeoff of a new mutant variant of covid. Masks could have worked at first, then the virus mutated to get around that defense. Now we have the vaccine, and I am sure it is beginning to mutate around that. The fvcking herpes virus followed us after we evolved from chimps. These things are hard to shake.

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's irrelevant if they use a different test for each. If someone has both, and they only log one, of course the stats for the other will drop.

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I prefer to think rather than believe.

With today's mentality, we maskless folks are considered "thoughtless" or "selfish" if we choose not to wear one. Meanwhile, prior to 2020, doctors (in hospitals) were around patients with deadly viruses.. yet did not walk around with masks in hallways or when visiting their next patient.

Were these doctors (prior to 2020) being "selfish" or "thoughtless?" Nope. Nor are we maskless people of today.

I'll let the believers have their fear. Meanwhile, we thinkers can live without the paranoia.

stovepipe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You are probably charting the takeoff of a new mutant variant of covid. Masks could have worked at first, then the virus mutated to get around that defense. Now we have the vaccine, and I am sure it is beginning to mutate around that. The fvcking herpes virus followed us after we evolved from chimps. These things are hard to shake.
3.JPG
Obey or die
I told you so

It started with suffocation and ends with stabbing
Yes, masks don't work and for the 1000th time science has proved something you only need a little common sense to see. There is 2 kinds of science in this Satanic ruled world. The kind you pay big money to scientists to have them give the results you asked them to and the other is real world science. Real world science is the kind thats suppressed from being shown to the masses. You actually have to go looking for it like a treasure map on the web due to the big tech companies controlling what you see.

The fact people still think they do People are so brain washed they cant see the truth if it smacked across the face. Masks, social distancing and hands washing are are part of satanic occult rituals. This is a spiritual war yet people are too stupid to see it. Nothing thats been going on this past year is about our safety, it's about total control, data collection & AI surveillance.

The rona passports are what they want, the ones who dont have it will be hunted. The hunting will be easier when a large population who took the shot die in the next 1-3 years. They will blame all the deaths on a new mutant strain thus instilling fear in the remainder of the living to take the shot. It's a lot easier to control a population when you kill of a good chunk and blame it on a virus.

That's why the vac-cine cannot be mandatory as it's not FDA approved, only approved for emergency use. Now the worry comes with those who haven't taken the shot, getting sick from the ones who have. Already seen unvaxed womens menstrual cycle get messed up, blood clotting or stop due being around vaxed women as they are shedding. Having sex with a vaxed person is causing some entire body to break out in hives. The next 8 months will reveal a lot of the after math of these poison shots.

I can't speak for all but most life insurance companies will not cover you if you die from the vax as thousands have already died and payouts denied. Call your life insurance and ask them if you're covered if you happen to die from it. Some gyms have already posted they cannot take on any clients who have taken the shot as their insurance will not cover them should something happen being around lab rats. For those who dont think people are dropping dead go look up the death on the govt site. But know the numbers a lot greater as with anything they lie, manipulate and fudge the numbers.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.