"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

i was buying food and then cashier touched my hand when giving me rest of money and

sosousage

Banned
Joined
Aug 22, 2017
Messages
3,547
Reaction score
1,219
Age
36
she touchedmy hand when she didnt have to when she was giving me the cash, she also touched her hair in flirty way.


im sure she wanted me to fugg her because im tall and not bad looking
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

corrector

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 12, 2009
Messages
10,391
Reaction score
4,058
I've met a cashier today too that had a nice attitude that made me feel I could have asked for her number. These things come here and there but I typically freeze up when that happens because it feels like a "nice-bomb". Yeah, she may want to do something, but you freeze up and just go on with the transaction. I feel like I'll put myself on the spot, put her on the spot infront of her co-workers and other customers in the store and make a scene if I try something like that, or the interaction feels too rushed to go for the number.

Tell me, would you go back and ask for her number once you left the store, or if you know when she's working there?
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

sosousage

Banned
Joined
Aug 22, 2017
Messages
3,547
Reaction score
1,219
Age
36
I've met a cashier today too that had a nice attitude that made me feel I could have asked for her number. These things come here and there but I typically freeze up when that happens because it feels like a "nice-bomb". Yeah, she may want to do something, but you freeze up and just go on with the transaction. I feel like I'll put myself on the spot, put her on the spot infront of her co-workers and other customers in the store and make a scene if I try something like that, or the interaction feels too rushed to go for the number.

Tell me, would you go back and ask for her number once you left the store, or if you know when she's working there?
trust me they all want Chad's D...
 

sosousage

Banned
Joined
Aug 22, 2017
Messages
3,547
Reaction score
1,219
Age
36
"Cashier touched my hand, when giving me change, so i posted on SS about it"

A desirable man is incapable of servicing every woman attracted to him. In fact, he's incapable of even noticing.

My testicle shrank when I read your post. It's just that sad.
Yeah exactly man! Change is the word i was looking for. Thanx
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 16, 2012
Messages
7,427
Reaction score
5,805
I would have prolonged the convo if I happened to be far enough from my environment and gauge further reactions from her.

I have stuff like this (and more) happening where I usually buy my grocery but I instantly drop it, I surely dont need potential drama and hassle close to where I sleep.
 

Suave88

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 23, 2019
Messages
710
Reaction score
271
Age
47
she touchedmy hand when she didnt have to when she was giving me the cash, she also touched her hair in flirty way.


im sure she wanted me to fugg her because im tall and not bad looking
Go back 2 store....buy a whole load shlt of grocery/items stand in line at her cash register. You now have about 3 minutes to interact with her. Ask for her phone # and name.
 

sosousage

Banned
Joined
Aug 22, 2017
Messages
3,547
Reaction score
1,219
Age
36
Go back 2 store....buy a whole load shlt of grocery/items stand in line at her cash register. You now have about 3 minutes to interact with her. Ask for her phone # and name.
thanks man but then ill be beta. real Chad does nothing and women run after him and break through his doors
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 12, 2017
Messages
1,907
Reaction score
2,437
These types situations always come out of left field and most of us are caught off guard and dont know how to act in the moment..... And then hours later we tell ourselves things like "I should have asked her #" or "I should have done this" or "I should have said that...."

My weirdest experience was at the McDonalds drive-thru, as I pull up to the window the cashier told me the lady ahead of me already paid for my meal. I asked him if she said why and he told me she didnt give a reason. I then asked if she was hot and he said she's about 45 y.o. but still fvckable....

I seriously contemplated chasing after her for some milf poon but she was already long gone by then.... This type of stuff always happen when we least expect it....

If i were you I'd go back to grocery at the same time and try to catch her shift.... You might get her #.....
 

Suave88

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 23, 2019
Messages
710
Reaction score
271
Age
47
thanks man but then ill be beta. real Chad does nothing and women run after him and break through his doors
When a girl/woman/lady wants you... She does not see you as a beta.

Beta, alpha, sigma are classifications we make here.

Members in this community tend to erroneously idelolize characters like James Bonds because he is a man chased by women. Well that is wrong, James Bonds had a job, he was a special operations spy and was not supposed to get himself involved with women. In fact, he is fiction.

I have same mentality and I have missed many chances in my life for acting uninterested.
Is this a store you frequently visit and have you ever seen this girl before?

Just visit the store frequently and pay attention to eye contact.....
Watch the movie "never talk to strangers" and see how Antonio Banderas handles the situation..... Does he look like Beta to you???
 
Last edited:

corrector

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 12, 2009
Messages
10,391
Reaction score
4,058
Watch the movie "never talk to strangers" and see how Antonio Banderas handles the situation..... Does he look like Beta to you???
There is no legal way to view this movie (ie out of print, not available for rent in any streaming platform. Basically there is a pirated copy on youtube with terrible picture and audio quality. It also has low critical and audience score which is 5.2 on IMDB and 15% on Rotten Tomatoes, probably why it's a "forgotten movie". What about 40 Year Old Virgin and Hitch? These are movies made during the last decade but still holds up today and it's easier to find around.
 

Suave88

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 23, 2019
Messages
710
Reaction score
271
Age
47
There is no legal way to view this movie (ie out of print, not available for rent in any streaming platform. Basically there is a pirated copy on youtube with terrible picture and audio quality. It also has low critical and audience score which is 5.2 on IMDB and 15% on Rotten Tomatoes, probably why it's a "forgotten movie". What about 40 Year Old Virgin and Hitch? These are movies made during the last decade but still holds up today and it's easier to find around.
I believe it was an accident. she didnt intended to touch him, but happened during the time she gave him some change. Just go back to store and hang around to see what happens.
Alternatively........ Use the self-check cash register next time or buy online....
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Top