That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?
She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."
She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.
I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.
Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.
That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?
She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."
She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.
I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.
Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.
yes and Julian's mom*cashier was 67 years old
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
trust me they all want Chad's D...I've met a cashier today too that had a nice attitude that made me feel I could have asked for her number. These things come here and there but I typically freeze up when that happens because it feels like a "nice-bomb". Yeah, she may want to do something, but you freeze up and just go on with the transaction. I feel like I'll put myself on the spot, put her on the spot infront of her co-workers and other customers in the store and make a scene if I try something like that, or the interaction feels too rushed to go for the number.
Tell me, would you go back and ask for her number once you left the store, or if you know when she's working there?
That's not what you said in the original post. So you mean to edit the part where she wanted to "bleep" you?trust me they all want Chad's D...
i said dshe wanted to beelp me in first postThat's not what you said in the original post. So you mean to edit the part where she wanted to "bleep" you?
Yeah exactly man! Change is the word i was looking for. Thanx"Cashier touched my hand, when giving me change, so i posted on SS about it"
A desirable man is incapable of servicing every woman attracted to him. In fact, he's incapable of even noticing.
My testicle shrank when I read your post. It's just that sad.
Sad posts attract sad people."Cashier touched my hand, when giving me change, so i posted on SS about it"
A desirable man is incapable of servicing every woman attracted to him. In fact, he's incapable of even noticing.
My testicles shrank when I read your post. It's just that sad.
That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?
She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."
She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.
I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.
Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.
yes and Julian's mom
Go back 2 store....buy a whole load shlt of grocery/items stand in line at her cash register. You now have about 3 minutes to interact with her. Ask for her phone # and name.she touchedmy hand when she didnt have to when she was giving me the cash, she also touched her hair in flirty way.
im sure she wanted me to fugg her because im tall and not bad looking
thanks man but then ill be beta. real Chad does nothing and women run after him and break through his doorsGo back 2 store....buy a whole load shlt of grocery/items stand in line at her cash register. You now have about 3 minutes to interact with her. Ask for her phone # and name.
Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."
You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.
She's been waiting forty minutes.
Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.
When a girl/woman/lady wants you... She does not see you as a beta.thanks man but then ill be beta. real Chad does nothing and women run after him and break through his doors
There is no legal way to view this movie (ie out of print, not available for rent in any streaming platform. Basically there is a pirated copy on youtube with terrible picture and audio quality. It also has low critical and audience score which is 5.2 on IMDB and 15% on Rotten Tomatoes, probably why it's a "forgotten movie". What about 40 Year Old Virgin and Hitch? These are movies made during the last decade but still holds up today and it's easier to find around.Watch the movie "never talk to strangers" and see how Antonio Banderas handles the situation..... Does he look like Beta to you???
I believe it was an accident. she didnt intended to touch him, but happened during the time she gave him some change. Just go back to store and hang around to see what happens.There is no legal way to view this movie (ie out of print, not available for rent in any streaming platform. Basically there is a pirated copy on youtube with terrible picture and audio quality. It also has low critical and audience score which is 5.2 on IMDB and 15% on Rotten Tomatoes, probably why it's a "forgotten movie". What about 40 Year Old Virgin and Hitch? These are movies made during the last decade but still holds up today and it's easier to find around.
You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.
Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.
She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.
Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.