Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I want to smell good what are some good colognes

Big-J

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you like Aqua Di Gio, you MUST try Millésime Impérial by Creed :D.

Trust me on this one, if you can find a real perfume/fragrance shop it'll be there. If not it may be hard trying to get the nuts to shell out $170 for a cologne you haven't even tried :D.

In the mean time Go try Unforgivable by Sean Jean, or Unforgivable Multi-Platinum.

AmIAFC

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Aqua Di Gio is great, but I prefer the body gel (lotion) over the actual cologne as the scent lasts longer, plus you can apply it to other areas of your body (arms, hands, face, legs, etc.). On top of that, you can throw in another favorite scent without feeling guilty about using two sets of colognes (since the body cream doesn't count). Personally, I use it in conjunction with Polo Double Black or Unforgivable. I've received a number of compliments/comments/questions @ work and among friends.

Pakwah

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
been wearing adg for almost 10 years now, i will not wear anything else and every girl i have been with always say - why do you wear that - dont you know what it does to me?? lol :)

DJ Noble

Don Juan
Reaction score
You cannot go wrong with Creed. Creed makes some of the most sophisticated, sought after, and best smelling scents in the world.

Silver Mountain Water by Creed is hands down the only cologne I will wear on a first date, or any night out when I know I will be surrounded by women.

scribblec

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
go for the paco rabbane range.

the amount of people saying aqua di gio wow... that fragrance is like 1999
now if everyones recomending the same perfume your all going to go out smelling the same, and that smell is going to remind her of a different guy who also had aqua di gio....

CuriousGirl

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Aaaahh there was a guy at the train station on saturday with such a great aftershave(/cologne), I only turned my head to look at him because I caught the smell and it really turned me on. I was surprised to see a really old and unattractive guy but for a split second I still fantasized about straddling him right there on the bench because he smelt so god damn good.

I wish I had asked what he was wearing, if only to smell it again. Does anyone have any idea what it could be? What they get complimented for the most? The smell was...I'm not sure how to describe it....reminiscent of an Armani scent...and Sure for men (although that's an english deoderant)....it was very very subtley sweet, but not an instant sweet-smelling scent like women's perfume. Hmmmm.

LegendaryGame

Don Juan
Reaction score
That scent beyond a shadow of a doubt was Armani's Aqua di Gio. The greatest cologne of all time

abcde

Don Juan
Reaction score
all about old spice deodorant, head and shoulders shampoo, terre d'hermes or angel for men. I smell so good I want to **** myself

shyguy32

Don Juan
Reaction score
ADG.....way too many people wearing it, why do you want to smell like everyone else?

My faves

Lacoste Essentials
Bijon Nude
Daddy yankee

XY.

Don Juan
Reaction score
BOD is sold in walmart and it smells excellent.$7.50

The two best bottles are the green and the black one. The green is sweet and the black is professional

Polo Black is good too, but it isn't what you want if you're looking for cheap

Stort_Brød

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
hey guys don't know why I am even considering this buuuut

a local shop has discounted the david beckham range of eau de toilette sprays essence for men, homme, intimately for men, instinct & signature ... they are all down to $12 from $50

just wondering if any of you have used any of these and if they are actually any good. once again it is just a spur of the moment thing and not getting my hopes up about any of them. still loving the ADG by Armani

DJ Bax

Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't have time to go back through and read 12 pages of comments. I saw one guy above mention it, Polo Black.

gravityeyelids

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
La Nuit De L'Homme by YSL
L'Homme by YSL
Perry Ellis 360 Red for Men
Le Male (although it's getting way too common

Redzky

Don Juan
Reaction score
Another archaic thread, how interesting.

Here are my personal colognes that I think are great:

-Drakkar Noir

-Armani Code Black

-Axe Anarchy Rub-on Deodorant

-Axe Anarchy Spray-on Deodorant

After that you're good to go.

Cheers!