Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I want to smell good what are some good colognes

pimp in training

Don Juan
Reaction score
dont forget there are day colognes and night colognes, nights having a stronger smell. colognes last 2-4 hours, and can stay in storage about a year before smell deteriorates. (keep OUT of any light! they give you that cardboard box for a reason! dont learn this the hard way and wear sh*tty smelling stuff)

my favorite so far is the dolce, a good night cologne, but i hear anything from creed is supposed to be the sh*t....emporio armani is decent, dont get stetson;)

:eek:
if you didnt read this and your cologne is older than a year, please read. if you dont believe me, go smell some of your sh*t in a department store.
:eek:

oh, and stay away from the little indian guy at the mall, he has old sh*t....

while im at it, there are different strengths of cologne/perfume

the strongest is an oil? or something, i think its just called perfume, and it will come in a small bottle. use a VERY small amount of this. on the other hand, eau de toilette is a very diluted parfum oil, so if you see something that looks like a good deal, see what strength it is. also remember that a day toilette will be weaker than a night toilette

familyguyfan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just bought Acqua de Gio by Armani a week or so ago. I've only worn it about 4 times, and haven't put much on so I haven't gotten any compliments, but I think it smells pretty damn good though.

I also have Candies for Men by Liz Claiborne, which I've had for about 3 years now. It smells real good, kind of a sweeter scent, as opposed to Acqua's "muskier" and stronger scent.

Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just got Black Jeans by Versace. I love it.

davester88

Don Juan
Reaction score
hey so where do you normally get these colognes? I am currently using Dekka for men, but i am running out and probly going to try something new....

jago25_98

Don Juan
Reaction score
Is there somewhere on the ineternet you can order a trial selection?

Got to try these things really.

BxPrince24

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I got Aqua De Gio by Armani and Curve, I wear Curve mostly. The girls love it in my school.

pimpin_since_85

Don Juan
Reaction score
ok ok ok...

take this from somebody who buys cologne like underwear...

don't just go for something that smells good but is popular (like Coolwater) b/c everyone knows that smell... try something different...

myself, I get A LOT of compliments wearing:

Xeryus Rouge by Givenchy ($50)
and
Burberry Sport (depends on what size bottle u get)

I own A LOT of cologne.... but those are my 2 favorites, b/c they smell great, but different... and everytime I go out wearing one of them, someone comments on how good I smell

also try Sean John....

peace

white cloud 8

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
U should try 'Fierce' by Abercrombie & Fitch, I love this fragrance :cool:.

familyguyfan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by davester88
hey so where do you normally get these colognes? I am currently using Dekka for men, but i am running out and probly going to try something new....
Most department stores like Hecht's carry a lot of them and will have sample bottles.

jago25_98

Don Juan
Reaction score
Perhaps there's somehere you can mail for a selction of trial size pots?

micon

Don Juan
Reaction score
Clinique Chemistry is also a perfect cologne. Receives a lots of compliments and the price is fair. $30 in Macy's. :cool:

Deadly_Assassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i would go with what amazing tricks said

Jerry Maguire

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I haven't seen Channel Allure Pour Homme Sport mentioned here, it's pretty good.
I also have Armani Black Code (more of an evenings fragrance)
Hugo Boss
Hugo Boss Motion
Hugo Boss Deep Blue

But I've only been wearing Channel lately.

TheVirtualMind

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Calvin Klein's Eternity Summer is good. It's just like Eternity with a bit of a better smell. Good so far.

Alright guys, here is a good idea for those of you who want to try new stuff for almost nothing:

- Go to store like Hects, JCPenny, Lord and Taylor, Ect...

- Go to the fragrence counter (usually right next to the cosmetic section)

- Talk to sales associate and ask for the small sample bottles.

- You can usually score some good stuff. I got Klein's "Obsession" one time, and not just the cologne. Got some deoderant and aftershave stuff too.

You can usually get some of the newer stuff to test out. You can also just spray some of that "tester" bottle cologne on yourself and see how people react.

Pure Drive +

Don Juan
Reaction score
I use Adidas everything because...

AllDayIDreamAboutSex

lebRambo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
haha! my mum came back from a trip overseas and got me a present: a bottle of acqua de gio. so i was like, 'alright whatever', not really expecting anything. I liked the smell, so i tried it once when i was going out.

HOLY SH1T!!! this stuff is the best. use it.

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Has anyone used the new "Stetson Black?" I smelled it today and it wasn't too bad. Not too expensive either.

splinterkb

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I bought a cologne that ladies love. It's called Romeo Gigli man. I lot of women love it. It's around $50. You can find it at Marshall Fields. If you're like 15 or around there I suggest Lucky brand cologne. I used to wear that and ladies love that too.