Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I want to sleep around...what does a real DJ do?!

vagrant

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
...so you're in a relationship but you went back to college and starts seeing hot chicks all over the place. One hot babe even walks up to you and talks to you about class and all that, seeing clearly how interested she is to you. Kind of stupid to ask but should I bang chicks behind my girlfriend's back? She tells me it's okay just don't let her know but I got a big mouth and I can't keep sh*t away from her. I know that's the craziest you've ever heard but I guess she knows I'm young at the age of 20 and I can't help it. Why the hell do I fall in love too easily? I don't know how a guy does it..that hitting and quitting thing. ugh! For me I want to hit and hit and hit!~

pingpongz

Don Juan
Reaction score
you'r girlfriend is probally banging every guy she meets. do the same

vagrant

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
pingpongz said:
you'r girlfriend is probally banging every guy she meets. do the same
no..she's home most the time with me on the phone and hangs out with me pretty often. She's really the good girl type. I even had to tell her I can only talk to her on weekends because I'm starting to get sick working 10 at night until 6 in the morning then going straight to school. Of course she understands.

I don't know, it's more like her dad was a player and slept with many women and her mom put up with it and I guess she's willing to do the same. I guess you can say she fell hard for me and yes I doubt she'll leave me if I sleep around as long as in the end I'm hers. I know it's crazy because a lot of men out there don't think a girl like my girlfriend exist. I don't know maybe it's an asian thing or filipina to be exact. She knows I won't think twice if she cheats on me and she doesn't but it's just hard to ruin a really good relationship but I can't keep my eyes off of there girls especially those on the 18 to 22 range. UGH!

I don't know maybe my girl is too good that the thought of her ever going out with another guy ever is not there and it's not much as exciting where you're always on your toe because there's too many competition?

If you ask her out she'll tell you she has a boyfriend right away. I don't want her to sleep around but I want to keep it balance because if she was a guy she would be that total AFC you all know and we all know how girls hate em!~

WC2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
vagrant said:
...so you're in a relationship but you went back to college and starts seeing hot chicks all over the place. One hot babe even walks up to you and talks to you about class and all that, seeing clearly how interested she is to you. Kind of stupid to ask but should I bang chicks behind my girlfriend's back? She tells me it's okay just don't let her know but I got a big mouth and I can't keep sh*t away from her. I know that's the craziest you've ever heard but I guess she knows I'm young at the age of 20 and I can't help it. Why the hell do I fall in love too easily? I don't know how a guy does it..that hitting and quitting thing. ugh! For me I want to hit and hit and hit!~
No offense, but I have to agree with pingpongz here..

Listen, I've been through plenty of relationships, some great, some awful. If your girlfriend "doesn't care" about you banging other women, she is either very odd in her social standing, or is not that into you. Either way, if something good enough came about, she's probably going to do something.

If a woman isn't jealous of you doing other things with other women, she is not into you. She tells you not to tell her, because she doesn't want to have to put up with it emotionally when it happens. When I say emotionally, i don't mean she is emotional over you, but emotional that theres another girl out there better than her. She doesn't want that disapproval from you.

Long story short man, please take my advice and start looking to exit this relationship. I just got out of a year relationship with a woman who left me after she had a fling with some guy on vacation. I too thought she was in love with me to no end, but once something exciting comes around, nothing matters. Don't let her break your heart and leave you with the emotional baggage. Get out early and have fun being 20 and in college!

good luck

vagrant

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I guess I'll never get to convince you all that my girl is very into me, gets jealous, cries for me, loves me and all that let me just ask those who's been in and out of a relationship. Do you all still stay contact with your exes at least those you've bang already?

I.A.F.Y.B.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When, I was a AFC I've been cheated on in relationships. Now, I know how to keep the interest going and can tell if my girlfriend is up to something or not.

What the other two said is just a little reality check. Some girls will say how much they love you and act like it but, the next thing you know you find out she fvcked some other guy. I don't know how much your GF loves you so, that is your job to decide if her love and loyalty is true.

As for you wanting to cheat on your girlfriend who "loves" you. It is not that hard. You take the girl you wanna bang to your college dorm or whatever. Get the pvssy and keep it all to yourself.

MrS

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd tell her it straight and break it up.

Monkey

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A man has respect for himself and others - so end it with your gf then you can 'screw around' till your **** drops off...

The Inside Man

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
college is 4 years like no other. Do what I did and break up with your girl while you still have some time in college left, because the real world is a whole different ball game. Never will there be that many young people looking to party and have fun in the same area as you in a permanent living situation, unless you live in a college town the rest of your life. You just said you wanted to sleep around, if you want to do that more than being in a relationship, well the choice is already made.

The Inside Man

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
and yes I still keep in contact with and hook up with my ex that I broke up with at least once a year when I'm home.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you ask her out she'll tell you she has a boyfriend right away.

Like that would stop any of us here? Anyone will cheat if their needs are not met.

amoka

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
vagrant said:
I have a bad news for you. You're are not the only fish your girl is fishing from the sea. I know of friend who has DADt(Don't Ask Don't tell) "relationship" and his girlfriend is a friend of my friend. And these two have no secret at all. Whatever the girl does, my friend knows and whatever my friend does she knows. She tells my friend how she screws her ex-boyfriend up behind his back. All this time, he is thinking.... "she won't cheat on me". "she is a good girl". Tell you what, DADt relationship is a free passport to player's world.

djweses89

Don Juan
Reaction score
My advice, break up with her long distance relationships are stupid.

amoka

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
djweses89 said:
No need for this. Just don't invest so much of your time on her. You probably have cultivated a FB that you can use when you return home on holidays.

vagrant

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
djweses89 said:
You must do very well in English class because I never said we were in a long distant relationship but you are exactly right. :)

vagrant

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Are there really girls out there who's just looking to f*ck?

WC2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
vagrant said:
Are there really girls out there who's just looking to f*ck?
And you're saying you know your girl would never cheat on you?

You should probably learn a little more about women before you get hurt real bad. Yes, there are A LOT of girls out there who are just looking to ****. They won't say it, but they are.

Read the dj bible

young_gun

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Break it off with this girl. She either doesn't care about you or is seriously weird. The fact that you would even brings this topic up disgusts me.

drak_ool

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
vagrant said:
I got a big mouth and I can't keep sh*t away from her.
this is what bothers me the most about your post... running your mouth mindlessly is a bad thing in general, not only with girls. it can get you in a lot of trouble so start working on that now, or you ll regret it later