Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I want to have a MFF threesome but there are literally no threads about this topic

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To be fair no matter what you do the relationship is likely to end.

However it's also true that more boring women tend to mean longer and more stable relationships.
You are totally correct, but I've read a lot of stats on this particular subject of threesomes and heard a lot of stories. There is someone I know that told me a story about a relative or some sort of family friend, I forger which one, and the husband and wife were into swinger parties, 3 somes, stuff like that. The marriage ended within a year lol.

I personally think people that start doing stuff like this were promiscuous to begin with and once you open up that flood gate that is the end of it. It also could just be a gateway to further things that spiral out of control, it just sounds like a bad idea if you want a long term and healthy monogamous relationship.

Stallano

Reaction score
The book "The Game" has a pretty obvious recipe - get a gf who's sexually open, get a situation where you're hanging out with her and one of her gf's (in a private location where you're all sitting in the same area), start massaging your gf, or have her massage you, and then have your gf start massaging the other girl with you joining in. What starts as a 2-person massage turns into a 3-person massage which leads to sex.

But to be real, if it's that big of a deal just pay for the first one and the pressure will be off when you try it with the civvies. You do have some advantages with your situation where you've got a lot of free time to game with your retirement and I'd imagine you could get a under-the-table side hustle too.
I can see advantages to both these strategies. As far as paying for it goes in the US I wouldn't even know where to go for that. It all just looks like scam bait besides going to brothels on the outskirts of Nevada.
Is your SMV high enough for you to deserve a threesome? Generally men who live with their folks have a ton of stuff to work on, like physique, money, status, game.
No disrespect to OP but you just got in a car crash recently cracking your wrist, you still live at home, your priority should be getting healthy and getting a stable job so you can have your own place before it's about blowing Nicole and Becky's back out?

p.s. TO answer your question I have had FFM before and it was purely being at the right place, at the right time and, executing the best game/frame of my life to pull them back home
Where I live, I wasn't having problems pulling interest at my SMV before the crashes, in spite of the living situation. Girls definitely prefer men with their own place, but when I had a build going from dedication at an MMA gym, they didn't really care where I lived, in spite of my age. That said, my next move after I heal is gonna be to do some world travel, then moving to a different state and trying my luck at college after some lawyers help me get my GI bill back. THERE ARE DEFINITELY LOGISTICAL ISSUES SURROUNDING GETTING TWO GIRLS INTO YOUR PARENTS' HOUSE. Hotels are a thing though, and the second girl who was down was willing to host. That got messed up because of the crash and a change in her living situation. Being super crippled got me out of shape, and later in the relationship she switched to wanting to sugar on the side (while at the same time trying to wife close????) so I just got sick of her and broke it off.

Also back on the topic of SMV, from what I can tell, the biggest killer for men's success with young women (the kind who would still be down to do things like a threesome) is their age. I actually dread my thirties after reading some stories on here of mens' changes in the kind and age of women they attract.

I'm not ready for DJ death lol

I can get back into shape. I've done it like three times after different injuries now, but the fact that young girls (18-23) already call me "old," which is the precursor to them just looking at me and not even giving me the time of day to call me old, kicks me into a FOMO state. Do I even have time to do all that old guy SMV increasing stuff at this point? Building a career after a degree takes years and by then I'll be past my mid-thirties. At that point shouldn't I just be paying for it all sugar daddy style and accepting DJ death?

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You are totally correct, but I've read a lot of stats on this particular subject of threesomes and heard a lot of stories. There is someone I know that told me a story about a relative or some sort of family friend, I forger which one, and the husband and wife were into swinger parties, 3 somes, stuff like that. The marriage ended within a year lol.

I personally think people that start doing stuff like this were promiscuous to begin with and once you open up that flood gate that is the end of it. It also could just be a gateway to further things that spiral out of control, it just sounds like a bad idea if you want a long term and healthy monogamous relationship.
I heard this crazy story where a woman did a threesome with her boyfriend and her best friend

her boyfriend fell in love with her bestie and then her bestie fell in love with her. Then her boyfriend and bestie started dating. It was a whole season of a soap Opera apparently.

A lot of time people open up a relationship to save a failing marriage but that just causes the decline to speed up and isn't a good idea.

I agree with the general point that if you're trying to be a tradhusband to a tradwife, introducing things like threesomes is asking for disaster.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I heard this crazy story where a woman did a threesome with her boyfriend and her best friend

her boyfriend fell in love with her bestie and then her bestie fell in love with her. Then her boyfriend and bestie started dating. It was a whole season of a soap Opera apparently.

A lot of time people open up a relationship to save a failing marriage but that just causes the decline to speed up and isn't a good idea.

I agree with the general point that if you're trying to be a tradhusband to a tradwife, introducing things like threesomes is asking for disaster.
Were they in Jersey or Florida? @Divorced w 3 don't do this, man.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Getting a MFF is more challenging endeavor. I think there have been plenty of threads on this type of threesome.

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Getting a MFF is more challenging endeavor. I think there have been plenty of threads on this type of threesome.
it’s literally all about right place right time. You obviously need a couple of trash bags that are down for it, and then you simply need them to be in the mood to do it. I have always been solicited for this type of situation never asked. It’s simply timing.

Stallano

Reaction score
it’s literally all about right place right time. You obviously need a couple of trash bags that are down for it, and then you simply need them to be in the mood to do it. I have always been solicited for this type of situation never asked. It’s simply timing.
So if the hard part is timing, then the other part is just having trashy girls in the rotation? Alright I'm gonna get logistical:
I'm aware that one strategy is to just host parties and let nature (aka drugs, alcohol and cycle timing) take its course, but I really don't want to have to be "Styles" from The Game and have a "Mystery Mansion" in the LA hills just to get two girls hot enough to wanna f*ck each other and me at the same time.

Two girls I've been with in the past had threesomes, one after me sadly, the other multiple times and besides once, they had been circumstantial around two "friends" wanting to f*ck the same "friend" (very highschool sounding because it was). This same girl had also sought out a couple on her own as an adult on bumble and had sex with them, then relational drama happened because it was a married couple.. so of course it did.

From the advice I'm receiving, it seems like I'm on the right track and just need to keep trying? Maybe spin more plates, idk... ??? Should I just be less expectant that just because a girl has had threesomes in the past doesn't mean it'll happen with me? Another big problem with that girl was it was constant effort to keep her. Like the second I'd go out on my own without her to try and find new plates, she'd start talking about "feeling left out" and "wanting to [get poo poo'd on for gucci bags]" and eventually it just lead to me breaking it off.

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So if the hard part is timing, then the other part is just having trashy girls in the rotation? Alright I'm gonna get logistical:
I'm aware that one strategy is to just host parties and let nature (aka drugs, alcohol and cycle timing) take its course, but I really don't want to have to be "Styles" from The Game and have a "Mystery Mansion" in the LA hills just to get two girls hot enough to wanna f*ck each other and me at the same time.

Two girls I've been with in the past had threesomes, one after me sadly, the other multiple times and besides once, they had been circumstantial around two "friends" wanting to f*ck the same "friend" (very highschool sounding because it was). This same girl had also sought out a couple on her own as an adult on bumble and had sex with them, then relational drama happened because it was a married couple.. so of course it did.

From the advice I'm receiving, it seems like I'm on the right track and just need to keep trying? Maybe spin more plates, idk... ??? Should I just be less expectant that just because a girl has had threesomes in the past doesn't mean it'll happen with me? Another big problem with that girl was it was constant effort to keep her. Like the second I'd go out on my own without her to try and find new plates, she'd start talking about "feeling left out" and "wanting to [get poo poo'd on for gucci bags]" and eventually it just lead to me breaking it off.
If you speak to either of the girls that did it, and can see sex happening with them again, you should have one of them in your rotation and eventually the opportunity will present itself. Of I had to diagnose the root issue is that I would say you’re not sexual enough in other words giving off threesome vibes. I wouldn’t ask for it outright, I would just start banging her like the wh0re and is and I would think that nature would likely take its course and she and you will probably end up in an environment where another woman will get in on it, probably by her approaching that woman.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Good luck with that. Your original relationship will be doomed. Might take a while for the wheels to fall off but once you do that, it creates an unfixable break in the foundation of the relationship and it's only a matter of time before it crumbles.

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good luck with that. Your original relationship will be doomed. Might take a while for the wheels to fall off but once you do that, it creates an unfixable break in the foundation of the relationship and it's only a matter of time before it crumbles.
Oh yeah I didn’t even see that. Kisd the relationship goodbye.

RBK

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i’ve had over 30. All really need is a pretty girlfriend who likes other women. Key is to never make your girlfriend feel unnoticed or neglected during the act or you’re screwed. When it comes time to look for another woman, the girl should be doing the hunting not you.

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ive had them in two scenarios. Dating a woman who i knew was bi from the get go and eventually she invites a friend or picks a girl up with you which is even more fun

and also from Craigslist back in the day.