Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I want to be a father one day...

Prettyboy Dee

Banned
Reaction score
Might sound a little harsh but your a big boy....

How about you grow some balls and go after what you want in life? Life is short and you only get one, your my age bro, we aren't getting any younger so why waste time.

Many men have desires, very few have the balls to pursue them. If you wanna have kids then have them, some things in life you cant control so why worry about them? Meet a woman to your liking and go from there, there is no unicorn perfect woman that these guys on here think there is.

Take the risk, take a chance, all you can do is screen out girls to the best of your ability and follow your gut, that's literally all you can do. Stop worrying and filling your head with all this red pill sh!t and just live life, do whatever you wish. Kobe Bryant and is 13 year old daughter died today in a helicopter crash, life is too short bruh, seriously.

"FORTUNE IS REWARDED TO THE BOLD"

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Yes, you are greater than these Kings.
LA, the reason u r like this is because you refuse to evolve.

You rather blame women, more accurately, this character of urs is what making you not to evolve but remain in these never ending loop.

If only you shifted blame unto urself, then it will be possible to surpass many limitations.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If a whorish woman married Genghis Khan, you think she dare do all those things you mentioned?

If she hypothetically married Jesus or even Mohammed, you think she dared?

They will mold to those men's frame.

Why?
Bro, women DID keep ****ing with them. That’s why Ghenghis Khan kept killing all of his wives lmao! And this dude was known as the Scourge of God, and they knew that. They all feared him. And they STILL did ****. And Mohammad? It’s well-known his wives gave him ****. He even had multiple wives and they still gave him crap despite knowing that they were easily replaceable. Pretty sure Jesus didn’t marry, he was a softy from what I have read. The Jews tried to kill him so I don’t think he had much of a love life tbh.

Spaz I’m telling you, women are ****ed up. You can’t just blame men all the time, crazies definitely do exist.

TheProspect

Reaction score
Let's keep the thread on-topic. Most of you had interesting points until you started bickering with each other.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Bro, women DID keep ****ing with them. That’s why Ghenghis Khan kept killing all of his wives lmao! And this dude was known as the Scourge of God, and they knew that. They all feared him. And they STILL did ****. And Mohammad? It’s well-known his wives gave him ****. He even had multiple wives and they still gave him crap despite knowing that they were easily replaceable. Pretty sure Jesus didn’t marry, he was a softy from what I have read. The Jews tried to kill him so I don’t think he had much of a love life tbh.

Spaz I’m telling you, women are ****ed up. You can’t just blame men all the time, crazies definitely do exist.
I've always been partial to young men such as urself.

Let me put it in simpler terms.

Mindsets plays a large role in the outcome leadership, I think we can agree here.

In every relationship, leadership is an essential and an intregal part of success or failure. This too is an undisputed fact.

For example,

In my professional life, I take each and every one of subordinates failures as mine, if he's below par, it's because I lack in his training, if he can't do his job well it's because I don't know how to train this particular man or I didn't provide him with the means towards that end.

It doesn't mean he's stupid, it just means I don't have the means nor knowledge to train him up or inspire him into greater heights.

I take responsibility for it. Every single one of them.

And since I do, with each failures, I will then proceed to improve on my methodologies.

How can I not be greater then before by having this mindset?

Conversely, if I were to only know how to keep blaming my subordinates for their failures, I would then never learn to surpass my limits. Instead of inspiring loyalty and admiration of my subordinates, I'd either end up sacking them or they run off entirely being fed up with the situation.

Bad leadership always produces an employee high turnover rate. Everyone in a leadership position knows this.

My employees comes in all shape and sizes, some great, some average, some fvcked up and some extremely useless pieces of shiet.

But a great man takes responsibility from hiring those people, he took them under his wing and thus must hv the right mindset to train them in his image.

Creating a large sphere of influence for him.

By empowering those people, he creates more time for himself to pursue his ambitions, things are run smoothly, efficiently, people are happier, motivated, loyal to you, etc and he can only rise further up.

If he can't then he's always bog down with one problem after another.

Do you now understand my meaning when I say its dangerous to have a wrong kind of mindset?

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I doubt you’re getting the whole story.

There is full physical custody and then there is full legal custody.

Full physical custody is when the child permanently lives with one parent and not the other, but both parents still share 50/50 legal custody, and so major decisions like putting the child up for adoption will still require the consent of both parents

Full legal custody is something different, and it is certainly not something that is granted to a woman simply because she has a vagina. For this to happen, the father has to have a pretty sinister history that a judge would warrant the mother to have full legal custody: Drug convictions, violent crimes, molestation.... whatever. Serious sh*t.

Although it is possible under a few circumstances where a mother without full legal custody can put a kid up for adoption without the fathers consent, this is typically only when the father is entirely absent, cannot be found and/or has a sinister background as described above. Even then adoption agencies will be unlikely to accept the child particularly if the father was involved and more than willing to raise the child.

so this story you’re telling me...its most likely this guy has some serious sh*t on his rap sheet that wasn’t included in the story.

As for what I did... I was gainfully employed with the same company for 10+ years, resided at the same residence for years and paid my bills. I also stayed out of trouble. That was enough for me to get full physical custody, and eventually full legal custody, even in a court room with a female judge, female lawyers working against me and little old me representing myself without paying a dime toward a lawyer

It’s stories like these that have me bitter with the whole MGTOW community. They are often extreme case situations with important details omitted that ultimately scare men to a point they needn’t be so fragile about.

A “men’s rights” movement shouldn’t have men running scared from women. It should educate. Stories like these are counterproductive to that end, if you ask me.
I still see no value in the law in your LTR. GranteGranted I am a broken condom away from accidentally on purpose pregnancy. Until The free money parade ends, its not a intelligent move.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you now understand my meaning when I say its dangerous to have a wrong kind of mindset?
+1

Great post.

I bet you are excellent in your field. I can't agree more.

There's red pill truth bombs dropped by Chris Rock in the 1990s. Its all gender dynamic and real talk. Decades later when prenuptial agreement is up, she's checked out with cash and prizes.

Jeff Bozo ex wife richest woman due to divorce rape.

A strong mindset is money. I rather be self made then a trust fund baby. I can remake it if I lost it..

I heard tate talk about why we follow laws. Its because of violence. Its a ultimate escalation to violence.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I had zero desire to have children, never mind getting married, until I was about 36. Even then, it took a near death experience to change my mind. Up to that point I was about as cynical as one could be on the concept of a forever happy atomic family.

When I did finally come around to the desire to “spread my seed”, I took a very pragmatic approach to it.

I’ve talked about this several times on the forum before.

Ultimately, before I even went into it, I expected and prepared for the relationship to fail inside of 5 years. Although I had hoped it would all work out and las decades, I surely never expected it. So I shrugged off the stigma of having a child out of wedlock, and by the time my daughter was 4 or 5 I had full physical custody without the drama of divorce, being raped by the courts, alimony, child support, etc.

I picked a woman who could serve well enough at least through the infant years and ensured I was the man bringing home all of the bacon. In cases of unmarried custody battles, the child will almost always go to the more stable “provider”, and this plays well into the hands of men who are successful.

It sounds bad to say this, but you may actually be better off with a “low quality” woman if you can avoid marriage with her. She will be easy to discredit should things go south; much better than you would be diving into legal castration with what you thought was a unicorn but is really a goat.

All women have some useful purpose. You just need to learn how to delegate the right jobs to those who can fulfill them, even if temporarily.

I understand this approach isn’t for everyone, but if your desire to breed is true and strong, while your fear of being court raped is just as prominent, this is the way to go...stigma be damned.
Any insight after The near death experience? I saw OA. It got ridiculous. There's definitely something to NDEs.

Roober

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I certainly think Parenthood has immense value, more than those without kids will ever comprehend. The amount of sacrifice, and the roller coasters of emotions you'll encounter from that experience is both exhausting and incredibly rewarding. That being said, it is nothing to take lightly.

1. Think of why you want to be a father and make sure you are ready to sacrifice time and money. Ive met many parents who aren't actually ready to do that, regardless of how great of a parent they think they are.

2. If you choose to have kids, I might recommend getting married. When unmarried, courts generally favor the mother much more. Additionally, if you were to separate, there are laws to protect you from her moving the child away. If unmarried, she could move across the country without any repercussions.

3. Make sure you are settled in your finances, work, solid relationship and mind before having a child. If you're working crazy hours, you're not ready. If you're moving regularly, you're not ready. If you can't hold a steady job, you're not ready.

4. The woman should be easy if you are employing the things you've learned here. Attracting a high quality mate is not really that difficult. And contrary to SS belief, I don't believe many women want to break up their own family. The ideal situation is to find a good man, and have a good family. If you're not attracting women with good values, it's time to reassess yourself.

I think the biggest area men struggle is the sacrifice. They believe their hard work earns them more days of indulgence. As a result, they spend more time with videogames, sports, work, or some other distraction instead of quality time with the their family and wife/girlfriend.

Being a parent means your day starts at 6am and ends at 10pm, every day for the next 18 years...
-Your videogame time is gone to feeding, homework, reading and playtime
-Your sleep is gone to fevers, teething, growing pains, and night terrors
-Your mood is gone to hearing "daddy" 50 times a day, reminding them 100 times to clean their room, making sure they wash behind their ears, cleaning up markers on the walls, cleaning up throwup in the car, and my personal favorite... The word "no"

TheProspect

Reaction score
I certainly think Parenthood has immense value, more than those without kids will ever comprehend. The amount of sacrifice, and the roller coasters of emotions you'll encounter from that experience is both exhausting and incredibly rewarding. That being said, it is nothing to take lightly.

1. Think of why you want to be a father and make sure you are ready to sacrifice time and money. Ive met many parents who aren't actually ready to do that, regardless of how great of a parent they think they are.

2. If you choose to have kids, I might recommend getting married. When unmarried, courts generally favor the mother much more. Additionally, if you were to separate, there are laws to protect you from her moving the child away. If unmarried, she could move across the country without any repercussions.

3. Make sure you are settled in your finances, work, solid relationship and mind before having a child. If you're working crazy hours, you're not ready. If you're moving regularly, you're not ready. If you can't hold a steady job, you're not ready.

4. The woman should be easy if you are employing the things you've learned here. Attracting a high quality mate is not really that difficult. And contrary to SS belief, I don't believe many women want to break up their own family. The ideal situation is to find a good man, and have a good family. If you're not attracting women with good values, it's time to reassess yourself.

I think the biggest area men struggle is the sacrifice. They believe their hard work earns them more days of indulgence. As a result, they spend more time with videogames, sports, work, or some other distraction instead of quality time with the their family and wife/girlfriend.

Being a parent means your day starts at 6am and ends at 10pm, every day for the next 18 years...
-Your mood is gone to hearing "daddy" 50 times a day, reminding them 100 times to clean their room, making sure they wash behind their ears, cleaning up markers on the walls, cleaning up throwup in the car, and my personal favorite... The word "no"
Quality response. I appreciate it, thank you.

RickTheToad

Reaction score

Some good advice, one questionable. The courts, at least in CT, do not favor a person if they are married or not. It's always supposed to be in the best interest of the children. However, no marriage, no alimony and division of assets. No sharing of retirement accounts. No being kicked out of your own house and still being forced to pay for it. Since no fault, marriage should not be taken lightly by any person with any assets no or if they plan to have them in the future. I went through an annulment over a decade ago in my 20's. It wasn't fun and it was very expensive. Marriage can be the worst mistake of a dude's life. If untying the knot is a pain in the ass with no kids, heaven only knows how hard it is with kids.

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here’s the very most basic thing you look for.

A woman who you find sexually attractive who is into you and understands the following:

Top Priority is to be your LOVER
Second Priority is WIFE/PARTNER to you.
Third Priority is MOTHER to your children

You can lay out those priorities and dictate them in fact but that’s the correct order.

As told to me by my grandmother, who was born in 1909 and was happily married twice & widowed twice. God rest her wise soul.

Lover...Wife...Mother.

No exceptions

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
A strong mindset is money. I rather be self made then a trust fund baby. I can remake it if I lost it..
U will do well to always remember this.

The right mindset will produce the right skill sets.

Once it's there, it will be forever.

Jeff Bozo ex wife richest woman due to divorce rape.
Every man who has exceptional leadership skills, if he's honest with himself, will tell you that in every breakdown of his marriage/LTR was due to his failure to lead the wife/gf.

Along the way, for a variety of reasons, the man lost interest in her and has subconsciously dismissed her.

What you see is the end result of that failure.

It's just that nobody puts that on advertisement, for the consumption or entertainment of the public.

A man who has subconsciously dismissed a wife has in fact slowly but surely remove all his strengths and perhaps even his protection.

The result is predictable.

Roober

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Some good advice, one questionable. The courts, at least in CT, do not favor a person if they are married or not. It's always supposed to be in the best interest of the children. However, no marriage, no alimony and division of assets. No sharing of retirement accounts. No being kicked out of your own house and still being forced to pay for it. Since no fault, marriage should not be taken lightly by any person with any assets no or if they plan to have them in the future. I went through an annulment over a decade ago in my 20's. It wasn't fun and it was very expensive. Marriage can be the worst mistake of a dude's life. If untying the knot is a pain in the ass with no kids, heaven only knows how hard it is with kids.
I am in CA, a no fault state, and merely going off what I've learned through my own divorce. The courts generally do what's best for the child, but it appears that being unmarried with children gives women more power to move away, demand full custody, etc. Every situation is so different and nuanced though, that it is probably not actually the case.

The person you choose to marry is probably the most important decision you'll ever make (if you're u choose to do so), so it makes sense that it could also be the biggest mistake of one's life.

@BeExcellent agreed! However, from what I've observed, that dynamic shifts dramatically once kids come into play and doesn't seem to revert. The priority of the kids become the new normal. Not easy to return to the priority on the relationship.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No, people are ****ed up
Bruh I like your no-bull**** attitude, but you got this **** all wrong.

When I say women are ****ed up, I don’t mean from a person-to-person standpoint, I mean from a man-to-woman standpoint. I mean ffs men and women don’t even walk the same most of the time, you think we have the same behavior? Lmao bruh stop, these women ARE crazier. If they weren’t, then places like this would never need to exist.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've always been partial to young men such as urself.

Let me put it in simpler terms.

Mindsets plays a large role in the outcome leadership, I think we can agree here.

In every relationship, leadership is an essential and an intregal part of success or failure. This too is an undisputed fact.

For example,

In my professional life, I take each and every one of subordinates failures as mine, if he's below par, it's because I lack in his training, if he can't do his job well it's because I don't know how to train this particular man or I didn't provide him with the means towards that end.

It doesn't mean he's stupid, it just means I don't have the means nor knowledge to train him up or inspire him into greater heights.

I take responsibility for it. Every single one of them.

And since I do, with each failures, I will then proceed to improve on my methodologies.

How can I not be greater then before by having this mindset?

Conversely, if I were to only know how to keep blaming my subordinates for their failures, I would then never learn to surpass my limits. Instead of inspiring loyalty and admiration of my subordinates, I'd either end up sacking them or they run off entirely being fed up with the situation.

Bad leadership always produces an employee high turnover rate. Everyone in a leadership position knows this.

My employees comes in all shape and sizes, some great, some average, some fvcked up and some extremely useless pieces of shiet.

But a great man takes responsibility from hiring those people, he took them under his wing and thus must hv the right mindset to train them in his image.

Creating a large sphere of influence for him.

By empowering those people, he creates more time for himself to pursue his ambitions, things are run smoothly, efficiently, people are happier, motivated, loyal to you, etc and he can only rise further up.

If he can't then he's always bog down with one problem after another.

Spaz that’s what I’ve been doing my whole life, and still am. I am thinking about several types of crazy women I have met in my life and what I can do to be able to deal with them. These women are what you guys here would call ‘BPD’ (lol) even though they weren’t (they were just regular crazy). And I’m getting better each time. However, that still does not take away from the fact that they were actually ****ing crazy. And lemme tell you, I was thinking to myself “hmm, maybe it’s not that they’re crazy, but I just messed up here. Quit making excuses for yourself”. But then literally everyone else around me will start to say “That ***** is crazy, I don’t know how you do it man”.

It takes 2 to make a relarionship work. I can be so great that none before me were as great as I, and none after me will be either. I can be one of the greatest leaders of all time. But if she doesn’t want me to lead because of her own insecurities (or simply because she just doesn’t want to for no reason at all—and yes I’ve met people like this before), then ultimately there is nothing you or I can do. You can lead a horse to water, but you can’t make it drink. Even Satan himself spoke with God and didn’t want to listen even though he KNOWS God is more knowledgeable, wise, powerful, etc. What kind of ignorant **** is that?

RickTheToad

Reaction score
I am in CA, a no fault state, and merely going off what I've learned through my own divorce. The courts generally do what's best for the child, but it appears that being unmarried with children gives women more power to move away, demand full custody, etc. Every situation is so different and nuanced though, that it is probably not actually the case.

The person you choose to marry is probably the most important decision you'll ever make (if you're u choose to do so), so it makes sense that it could also be the biggest mistake of one's life.

@BeExcellent agreed! However, from what I've observed, that dynamic shifts dramatically once kids come into play and doesn't seem to revert. The priority of the kids become the new normal. Not easy to return to the priority on the relationship.
Every State is a no-fault State dude. I believe you are talking about being a community property State where all assets are split 50/50 w.o a presence of a trust or pre-nup.

The person you marry may not be the person you divorce dude. Just something to remember and consider. I asked my atty friend, no the courts do not look on differently if couple was married or not. It's in the best interest of the children and there are no assets to be divided; at least in CT.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Spaz that’s what I’ve been doing my whole life, and still am. I am thinking about several types of crazy women I have met in my life and what I can do to be able to deal with them. These women are what you guys here would call ‘BPD’ (lol) even though they weren’t (they were just regular crazy). And I’m getting better each time. However, that still does not take away from the fact that they were actually ****ing crazy. And lemme tell you, I was thinking to myself “hmm, maybe it’s not that they’re crazy, but I just messed up here. Quit making excuses for yourself”. But then literally everyone else around me will start to say “That ***** is crazy, I don’t know how you do it man”.

It takes 2 to make a relarionship work. I can be so great that none before me were as great as I, and none after me will be either. I can be one of the greatest leaders of all time. But if she doesn’t want me to lead because of her own insecurities (or simply because she just doesn’t want to for no reason at all—and yes I’ve met people like this before), then ultimately there is nothing you or I can do. You can lead a horse to water, but you can’t make it drink. Even Satan himself spoke with God and didn’t want to listen even though he KNOWS God is more knowledgeable, wise, powerful, etc. What kind of ignorant **** is that?
So what if they are some crazy women or men?

There's also fat and thin people.

Ugly and beautiful people.

Take it as it comes and handle it.

And I'll tell you something that's also the truth, when a man keeps on harping over something as useless as crazy women, that means he's the problem.

Nothing can affect you as long as you don't allow it.