“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

I want to ask this girl out but....

benindeeto

New Member
Joined
Sep 27, 2004
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Age
42
Location
Toronto
Hey guys, i saw this forum linked from another forum.

Here's my problem, I saw this chick on the bus the other day. i remembered her from elementary school (Im currently in college) but i couldnt think of her name so next time i see her i think i've got my ice breaker which is basically talking about how i know her from somewhere, what have you been up to, kinda thing.
but what worries me is that she seems like the quiet type and im worried that when i ask her on a date she wont be talking to much and it'll be awkward. only because im more of a listener, i dont really like to talk about myself and girls find it boring when guys talk about themselves too much

any advice?
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

GaryNas

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 8, 2004
Messages
203
Reaction score
0
When I was on a "break" with my gf about 2 years ago I saw a girl I went to elementary school with at a local store. I stopped her and said, "Hey, aren't you <blah blah>". I said that I had to go, but that we should get together and I then gave her my number. Two days later she called and we hooked up. The date wasn't too great because it turns out we had absolutely nothing in common, but I'm still glad I did it just to gain experience.

I wouldn't worry about it being awkward, just do your best and whatever happens, happens. You'll never know unless you try.
 

benindeeto

New Member
Joined
Sep 27, 2004
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Age
42
Location
Toronto
thanks

if i see her tommorrow, i'll ask her for her number and see where it goes from there

i'll update tommorrow
 

Dapper Swindler

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 25, 2004
Messages
342
Reaction score
0
Age
45
Have you read the DJ Bible yet?
 

skinnydart

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 25, 2004
Messages
511
Reaction score
0
Location
Texas
Yeah, I was kinda wondering about that too, what happens when u are both the quite/listener type? I don't say to much and I really want to ask this girl who is really shy (and sexy) out, but I know she won't say anything. Is this an excuse to break the DJ rules and go do something active (like see a movie), until you get more comfortable around eachother rather than sitting down to a meal to "talk and get to know eachother"?
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Hoppy

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 7, 2004
Messages
59
Reaction score
0
Age
42
Even shy people talk. You just have to make the extra effort to put them at ease.
 
Top