Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I want proof daygame cold approaching works

DreamAgain

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It is possible, but like in any situation, you need to look for indicators of interest first.

Did she look your way multiple times, did she smile, did she play with her hair, etc. Very subtle cues that increase your chances from the 0% starting point.

Follow warm leads and don't just spam cold call.

thelambofdeth

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It is possible, but like in any situation, you need to look for indicators of interest first.

Did she look your way multiple times, did she smile, did she play with her hair, etc. Very subtle cues that increase your chances from the 0% starting point.

Follow warm leads and don't just spam cold call.
lol it must be nice to get IOIs during the day.

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What about being cold approached by women? It's happened to me more than I ever expected. Usually when I have just finished a run..

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Which is what I think is stupid and doesn’t work. Running up to women in the sidewalk or the grocery store doesn’t work!
How do you suggest men approach women in a grocery store, park, or walking/hiking path?

oc16

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Talk to people wherever you are. No need to label it “cold approach”. It feels alien.

Once you get into the habit of talking to people you’ll notice patterns on how they respond.

You’ll be more sociable even if you don’t get dates.
It’s a great skill to have.
True, I always make a point to chit chat/make small talk with cashiers regardless of what the woman looks like.

momentomori

Don Juan
Reaction score
I can chime in and say I have definitive proof cold approach doesn't work. I approached over 2,000 girls and had roughly four girls come back to my place and I had sex with none of them. Part of it could be attributed to the fact that I may have lacked skill in being able to seal the deal, but regardless, those are horrible numbers, and all in all the endeavor was a tremendous waste of my time. And for your reference, I am good-looking and rated about 8.5 on photofeeler.

Other guys in my area who I have approached with almost never get laid as well. A lot of them are delusional copers and talk a big game about how big of a player they are, but at the end of the day, have nothing to show for it. Cold-approach is a terribly low ROI activity. You will be demoralized with rejection from aint-sh1t-bitches who are well below you on virtually every meaningful metric and will reject you with a level of indignation that is almost incomprehensible. You will post on cold-approach forums and will be told by guys that you're doing this and that wrong when in reality their advice has no impact on producing results.

I am now strongly of the opinion that cold-approach is cancer. It also inflates the egos of bitches who are undeserving of having their egos inflated.

The dating market in the US just sucks man, I don't know what else to say. I guess you can settle for a less than good-looking chick... It's always something I've considered beneath me, since I am in shape, fashionable, and good-looking, but I recently read a book indicating that scientific data suggests that how good-looking a girl is has no bearing on how happy/satisfied you are with the relationship. It's food for thought, but I want a girl that's at least 1 point below my looks level, but apparently, even that's asking for too much.

momentomori

Don Juan
Reaction score
Troy Francis and James Tusk. Thay are legit
Do you have proof these guys are legit? They look like fukin clowns to me. As far as people in the PUA industry goes, they seem like reasonable and nice guys, but I feel like if you were to look behind the curtains you would see these guys are clowns that don't pull sh!t like the rest of people who do cold-approach.

Slowhandluke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sure it works...if you look like Harry Styles or something. If not? Lol. Women are conditioned to use OLD, SM, and their social circle for finding men these days. Trying to approach a woman as a rando, especially during the day...is akin to playing the lottery unless you're just overwhelmingly attractive. If not you're deemed "weird", "creepy", or "intrusive" and at best you'll just get a fake #. There are too many factors and variables against you to have any semblance of a realistic shot UNLESS it's a social venue or even and she at least expects to be approached.

Day game works if you are not a dork. Basically, be sociable. Be attractive (you don't have to be tom Brady attractive, but if you are skinny as a pole, and have acne.... not going to work.) Look for women who are checking you out. If they are not checking you out, then just be social.. don't be social to get laid. Be social to have fun talking the shiet.. chewing the fat, etc.

If she doesn't find you attractive, she doesn't find you attractive and no amount of voodoo is going to change that. Putting emphasis on getting laid isn't going to work, it's just going to make you look creepy to a majority of women.

thelambofdeth

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

Day game works if you are not a dork. Basically, be sociable. Be attractive (you don't have to be tom Brady attractive, but if you are skinny as a pole, and have acne.... not going to work.) Look for women who are checking you out. If they are not checking you out, then just be social.. don't be social to get laid. Be social to have fun talking the shiet.. chewing the fat, etc.

If she doesn't find you attractive, she doesn't find you attractive and no amount of voodoo is going to change that. Putting emphasis on getting laid isn't going to work, it's just going to make you look creepy to a majority of women.
If this was the case more men would do it and simps and betas wouldn't be a current epidemic. Maybe that's all it required in the 50's or something, but now the requirements are much more than "don't be a dork" and "bE atTrAcTiVe". If guys(that aren't chads or pretty boys) were getting IOIs during the day, sites like this literally wouldn't exist and everyone would just be out getting laid. The issue is women are more closed off and shallow/particular/entitled than they've ever been, so the only guys getting those IOIs are the very top 10% of men. Just being social for the sake of it is all grand and dandy but that's usually all it will amount to if she's not keen.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can chime in and say I have definitive proof cold approach doesn't work. I approached over 2,000 girls and had roughly four girls come back to my place and I had sex with none of them. Part of it could be attributed to the fact that I may have lacked skill in being able to seal the deal, but regardless, those are horrible numbers, and all in all the endeavor was a tremendous waste of my time. And for your reference, I am good-looking and rated about 8.5 on photofeeler.

Other guys in my area who I have approached with almost never get laid as well. A lot of them are delusional copers and talk a big game about how big of a player they are, but at the end of the day, have nothing to show for it. Cold-approach is a terribly low ROI activity. You will be demoralized with rejection from aint-sh1t-bitches who are well below you on virtually every meaningful metric and will reject you with a level of indignation that is almost incomprehensible. You will post on cold-approach forums and will be told by guys that you're doing this and that wrong when in reality their advice has no impact on producing results.

I am now strongly of the opinion that cold-approach is cancer. It also inflates the egos of bitches who are undeserving of having their egos inflated.

The dating market in the US just sucks man, I don't know what else to say. I guess you can settle for a less than good-looking chick... It's always something I've considered beneath me, since I am in shape, fashionable, and good-looking, but I recently read a book indicating that scientific data suggests that how good-looking a girl is has no bearing on how happy/satisfied you are with the relationship. It's food for thought, but I want a girl that's at least 1 point below my looks level, but apparently, even that's asking for too much.
wow, that’s a doozy of a story. 2,000 approaches, 0 instances of sex, 0 extended relationships, 8.5 rating on photofeeler. You’d think a guy rating 8.5 physically could get a lot of vagina. Then again, @sangheilios is 6’4” with big muscles & the struggles have been real for him too. Both @momentomori & @sangheilios have stats indicating elite level looks indicating that they should be top quality seducers.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Precisely why we had that thread about why guys like Mystery regress the moment they get a girl. They never had the foundation of being socially aware. Fake it till you make it has consequences.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
wow, that’s a doozy of a story. 2,000 approaches, 0 instances of sex, 0 extended relationships, 8.5 rating on photofeeler. You’d think a guy rating 8.5 physically could get a lot of vagina. Then again, @sangheilios is 6’4” with big muscles & the struggles have been real for him too. Both @momentomori & @sangheilios have stats indicating elite level looks indicating that they should be top quality seducers.
That's mostly because they aren't telling us all of what their flaws are. I'm honest about what I am and am not. I probably have some stuff I don't even know unless someone told me. The fact that I'm not their size and still manage to pull means they are lacking somewhere.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
guys(that aren't chads or pretty boys) were getting IOIs during the day, sites like this literally wouldn't exist and everyone would just be out getting laid.
Girls stare at me or sneak glances sometimes on trains, busses and the subway. Occasionally when my eyes meet with a random girl in public I smile and she smiles right back.

We would still need sites like this to teach inexperienced guys what to do to take it from there, since not everyone is good at learning from trial and error.