Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I want proof daygame cold approaching works

IKO69

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Girls stare at me or sneak glances sometimes on trains, busses and the subway. Occasionally when my eyes meet with a random girl in public I smile and she smiles right back.

We would still need sites like this to teach inexperienced guys what to do to take it from there, since not everyone is good at learning from trial and error.
You opening those girls devil? These are the one's you want to be going for, fhe one's that are giving you the "green light"

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can chime in and say I have definitive proof cold approach doesn't work. I approached over 2,000 girls and had roughly four girls come back to my place and I had sex with none of them. Part of it could be attributed to the fact that I may have lacked skill in being able to seal the deal, but regardless, those are horrible numbers, and all in all the endeavor was a tremendous waste of my time. And for your reference, I am good-looking and rated about 8.5 on photofeeler.
I don't blame you for giving up or thinking it doesn't work if you got those results with those numbers. Although not being able to sleep with the 4 girls who came to your house sounds like a game issue.

How many friends did you make? How many dates did you get?

I would say that I've approached less than 100 girls total in my entire life and I've gotten 1 date and some acquaintances. I'm close to being an average dude with only decent game though.

The dating market in the US just sucks man, I don't know what else to say. I guess you can settle for a less than good-looking chick... It's always something I've considered beneath me, since I am in shape, fashionable, and good-looking, but I recently read a book indicating that scientific data suggests that how good-looking a girl is has no bearing on how happy/satisfied you are with the relationship. It's food for thought, but I want a girl that's at least 1 point below my looks level, but apparently, even that's asking for too much.
What is a 7/10 girl for you? What qualities does she have that make her a decent girl?

That's mostly because they aren't telling us all of what their flaws are. I'm honest about what I am and am not. I probably have some stuff I don't even know unless someone told me. The fact that I'm not their size and still manage to pull means they are lacking somewhere.
I agree with you, there's probably some details we're missing about their situations.

Although I'm not opposed to the conclusion that cold approaching is too much of a numbers game.

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Then again, @sangheilios is 6’4” with big muscles & the struggles have been real for him too.
Actually his muscles aren't that big for his height. My arms are almost the same size, and I'm almost a foot shorter.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Actually his muscles aren't that big for his height. My arms are almost the same size, and I'm almost a foot shorter.
6’4” & 230 lbs if in shape is the build of a NFL linebacker/lineman or Jose Canseco (6’4” & 230 lbs) & Mark McGwire (6’5” & 230) as Oakland A’s teammates.

6’4” & 230 lbs is a big guy.

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
6’4” & 230 lbs if in shape is the build of a NFL linebacker/lineman or Jose Canseco (6’4” & 230 lbs) & Mark McGwire (6’5” & 230) as Oakland A’s teammates.

6’4” & 230 lbs is a big guy.
Mark McGwire also had 17" forearms, and 19" biceps. Jose Canseco's biceps reached 20", and forearms 17.5" Their forearms were as big as sanghelios's biceps... There's a disconnect with sanghelios's self description.... His idea of "jacked" and "athletic" is not what most on here are picturing in their heads. My guess is his gym isn't one serious people go to, and he's not quite as lean as he thinks he is...

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mark McGwire also had 17" forearms, and 19" biceps. Jose Canseco's biceps reached 20", and forearms 17.5" Their forearms were as big as sanghelios's biceps... There's a disconnect with sanghelios's self description.... His idea of "jacked" and "athletic" is not what most on here are picturing in their heads. My guess is his gym isn't one serious people go to, and he's not quite as lean as he thinks he is...
Canseco & McGwire are what I consider “jacked” & “athletic” if your height is around 6’4”. Both used steroids, which I don’t recommend.

————————————————

Going back to the actual topic, my experiences with non-bar approaching haven’t been amazing. Most conversations fizzle out within 60 seconds with no date & no sex. Most of my metrics stink but not as bad as the metrics @momentomori lays out. I still have an above average lifetime lay count but the amount of rejection & insult I’ve taken to achieve it has been tremendous. I’ve felt trauma from it.

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Canseco & McGwire are what I consider “jacked” & “athletic” if your height is around 6’4”.
Exactly that's what would be considered jacked... They're both bigger than sanghelios.... Don't picture their physique when picturing what sangehlio's physique is.... That's what I meant by people not picturing what he's describing about himself...

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Exactly that's what would be considered jacked... They're both bigger than sanghelios.... Don't picture their physique when picturing what sangehlio's physique is.... That's what I meant by people not picturing what he's describing about himself...
A guy at the gym who looked similar to Jose Canseco in the 1988-1990 time period would have no issues in approaching either at bars or non-bar venues. Approaching at the gym while looking like Canseco would be likely to result in phone numbers, dates, and a low-ish flake rate.

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A guy at the gym who looked similar to Jose Canseco in the 1988-1990 time period would have no issues in approaching either at bars or non-bar venues. Approaching at the gym while looking like Canseco would be likely to result in phone numbers, dates, and a low-ish flake rate.
I believe it. Though sanghelios doesn't have their physique. He's lankier than they are.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I believe it. Though sanghelios doesn't have their physique. He's lankier than they are.
That lankier look can work in approaching. I have a 6’4” former NCAA athlete friend. He was in a country club sport & was around 195-205 lbs. 6’4” alone can get you dates. My 6’4” friend did all spam approaching at the bars late night. He never did non-bar approaching because he had enough prospects from his bar approaching.

White women will go apeshiit for 6’4”, White athletic guy who looks like what they imagine they are entitled to.

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm just saying don't picture "jacked" when he describes himself...

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just looked this guy up. Damn, he would be what every girl wants.

momentomori

Don Juan
Reaction score
Canseco & McGwire are what I consider “jacked” & “athletic” if your height is around 6’4”. Both used steroids, which I don’t recommend.

————————————————

Going back to the actual topic, my experiences with non-bar approaching haven’t been amazing. Most conversations fizzle out within 60 seconds with no date & no sex. Most of my metrics stink but not as bad as the metrics @momentomori lays out. I still have an above average lifetime lay count but the amount of rejection & insult I’ve taken to achieve it has been tremendous. I’ve felt trauma from it.
Nobody talks about the psychological trauma that comes from constant rejection associated with cold-approach. I was always told "you would get used to it" or that it will somehow make me become a more resilient person. Bullsh!t. Constant rejection does not make you a stronger person. It breaks you down and makes you feel dejected. Even 2,000+ approaches in and one rejection could ruin my day. The psychological toll of cold approach is real and not talked about at all by the charlatans who try to sell sh!t.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nobody talks about the psychological trauma that comes from constant rejection associated with cold-approach. I was always told "you would get used to it" or that it will somehow make me become a more resilient person. Bullsh!t. Constant rejection does not make you a stronger person. It breaks you down and makes you feel dejected. Even 2,000+ approaches in and one rejection could ruin my day. The psychological toll of cold approach is real and not talked about at all by the charlatans who try to sell sh!t.
I can identify with the sentiment behind this post. I have been disrespected, humiliated, and emotionally abused via approaching strangers. The same thing has happened in swipe app dating. The treatment is unreal and inhumane. If I were a dog and I was treated as poorly as I have been in approaching, I would be in one of those ASPCA commercials.

In the early 1990s, Madonna wanted him to impregnate her.

Epicwinguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It’s actually not that bad. When I had that coach I would approach women in the dumbest situations such as them having earbuds in or when they’re in a hurry. The rejections were short and sweet. My problem with it is the **** you see in RSD videos and other cringe crap doesn’t really work.

thelambofdeth

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
That lankier look can work in approaching. I have a 6’4” former NCAA athlete friend. He was in a country club sport & was around 195-205 lbs. 6’4” alone can get you dates. My 6’4” friend did all spam approaching at the bars late night. He never did non-bar approaching because he had enough prospects from his bar approaching.

White women will go apeshiit for 6’4”, White athletic guy who looks like what they imagine they are entitled to.
You mean all women, lol. I think non-white women even moreso bc they essentially worship white dudes.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

This would be an example of Jose Canseco's arms in October 1988. That's 6'4" and roughly 230 lbs.