Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I want proof daygame cold approaching works

Epicwinguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I want proof going up to girls on the sidewalk works and I want proof it’s not staged.

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How can one offer you proof? I'd say go find some field reports and such to see that it works. Look at Good Looking Loser's site and find some old lay reports and you will find it works. However, it is very difficult to get good at and ironically, the guys who are prone to getting good at it are socially adjusted guys.

Does the pickup clown type of daygame work? No, please do not be that guy.

Can you however walk up to enough random women during the day, get their number, get some dates, and eventually have a date turn into a lay? Yes.

thelambofdeth

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Sure it works...if you look like Harry Styles or something. If not? Lol. Women are conditioned to use OLD, SM, and their social circle for finding men these days. Trying to approach a woman as a rando, especially during the day...is akin to playing the lottery unless you're just overwhelmingly attractive. If not you're deemed "weird", "creepy", or "intrusive" and at best you'll just get a fake #. There are too many factors and variables against you to have any semblance of a realistic shot UNLESS it's a social venue or even and she at least expects to be approached.

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP,

It does work. But why don't you go give it a shot and experiment a little bit. You have absolutely nothing to lose. There is obviously nothing we can say that is going to give you the definitive proof you desire. Cold approach will require you to look your best though. You will also have much more success if you are charismatic and quick on your feet verbally. And yes, you are going to make a lot of approaches that don't yield you any results. That is just the nature of cold approach.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rarely do it

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
Get proof yourself, its not that hard to do.

characternote

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
it 'works' but not in the way people market it to work. e.g 'seduction'. (If it worked that way, we'd have thousands of infields where a guy approaches a girl who clearly couldn't be less interested if she tried, and then he'd 'game' her to bed. Out of like 3000 infields on the internet (and i've seen about 95% of them!) there's not really been one of them lol. PUAs bang the receptive girls but their 'game' is powerless if he isn't her type)

But if you look good AND the girl happens to be a super social, adventurous person (there's a reason most successful infields are with tourist girls etc) then it can happen. But yeah, you need the stars to truly align.

darksprezzatura

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Talk to people wherever you are. No need to label it “cold approach”. It feels alien.

Once you get into the habit of talking to people you’ll notice patterns on how they respond.

You’ll be more sociable even if you don’t get dates.
It’s a great skill to have.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Approaching is just having social skills. You don't even have to go up to people for the interest of banging them. Don't be so horny when you talk to people. Let it come out natural. And sometimes, you don't have to approach. Just admire someone from afar and be happy of their existence if they're hot. That goes for men, as well.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think cold approaching has tons of benefits, but actually getting girls isn't one of them.

Posting online even on good forums like this leads to getting blackpilled (like going mad from forbidden knowledge), but going outside and talking to real women removes that hatred and negative energy from your soul.

Another benefit is that it'll sharpen your social skills and build your apparent value. Talking to girls regularly obviously makes you better at it,

and collecting social media followers makes you appear more high value when you get lots of hot girls liking and commenting on your posts.

However I've pretty much never actually gotten anywhere with a girl who wasn't a coworker/classmate/social circle. Disclaimer: I've done less than 50 (serious) cold approaches in my life

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP, this is something you are 100% capable of testing yourself and gaining all the proof that you want. Even if some of us give you a video, you would say it's staged anyway given your sh!tty attitude.

Go out there, take a deep breath and approach a random woman at the risk of getting rejected and publicly humiliated yourself, and come back here to tell us your experience.

Last edited:

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
it 'works' but not in the way people market it to work. e.g 'seduction'. (If it worked that way, we'd have thousands of infields where a guy approaches a girl who clearly couldn't be less interested if she tried, and then he'd 'game' her to bed. Out of like 3000 infields on the internet (and i've seen about 95% of them!) there's not really been one of them lol. PUAs bang the receptive girls but their 'game' is powerless if he isn't her type)
There's definitely approaches where the girl has a sour look on her face and may even not seem receptive in the first few responses but things turn around when you find the right thing to say.

But if you look good AND the girl happens to be a super social, adventurous person (there's a reason most successful infields are with tourist girls etc) then it can happen. But yeah, you need the stars to truly align.
I've had a theory that usually a certain kind of woman is the type that can be gamed or picked up randomly. This is why redpill and PUA communities in the manosphere talk about common problems in women that blue pilled people don't know about.

For example BPD and Hypergamy, maybe BPD women are far more receptive to being gamed randomly on the street or going home with dudes at bars or clubs. Maybe extremely hypergamous women are the type who will get with strangers because they give off a high value vibe.

And obviously more slvtty girls will be open to banging attractive guys they barely know as well.

So the rest of the theory goes that maybe there are women out there that won't cheat on you with richer guys and haven't slept with 100 dudes or turn into psychos during arguments but those women are far less receptive or likely to be single.

espanish

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
stop watching those videos. not because they are fake, but because it messes with your head. you will try to act "like" that guy in the video instead of being yourself. but keep in mind the success rate is very very low, less than 1%
I can assure you it works.

forcerecon01

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It works I saw a abc special on a guy named Paul Janka who got girls numbers

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I got into daygame for real this year. I have done over a 100 approaches, gotten a little over 10 dates and 3 of them have led to lays. It can be done but usually, you need a lot of social awareness to do it right. Most PUA guys have none of it and are clowns. If you do it with quality in mind, approach maybe 10 women max, and get your observations down right before the approach then you can approach.

Girl standing outside a store? Probably waiting for someone, don't bother.

Girl in a rush? Heading somewhere, don't bother.

Girl looking around and walking slowly? Worth it to try.

You want to not only learn to get good at reading women but also:

1. Find a really good program to follow. I recommend Todd V as being decent but Austen Summers has some great stuff.

2. Do it consistently, not expecting anything in the first month.

3. Learn from every week and apply improvements in the following week.

It is an investment but it can be done.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I got into daygame for real this year. I have done over a 100 approaches, gotten a little over 10 dates and 3 of them have led to lays. It can be done but usually, you need a lot of social awareness to do it right. Most PUA guys have none of it and are clowns. If you do it with quality in mind, approach maybe 10 women max, and get your observations down right before the approach then you can approach.
That's a solid approach-date-lay ratio there. I have also done enough approaches that I know the general themes I want to use in an observational approach, then I make the approach. I fill in the blanks to the theme. Some guys have success with certain standard openers.

Girl looking around and walking slowly? Worth it to try.
Girl walking a dog and not wearing earbuds. Do the approach! I've done many of those approaches.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I want proof going up to girls on the sidewalk works and I want proof it’s not staged.
If mods won't ban me my avi will be a receipt from pickup.

Dorks rely on OLD only.

But OP I can input some cheeky receipts but it doesn't change your outcome. It's just a flex on my part. I do that. I don't mind flexing.

Even then people will say online or make up excuses. Need infield. Then need to be there. Need to watch. She's not a 10 or some other phaggotree

Your issue is mindset and far too much spectators mode. Shoot your shot more day or night. Go get girls. Online algorithm is phaggotry. As is not approaching. Not approaching is gay. Real gay. Gay like you seen one up close. More than once. Lulz!

Grow a pair. Man up. Go get girls. Or not. 0 ****kks given. More girls for me.

Don't post until you have pulled GIRLS.