"You Can't Argue a Woman Into Liking You"

You made your case like a lawyer. Stable job. Good guy. Ready for something real. All true. All irrelevant.

She weighed your points, nodded along, felt nothing — then fell hard for some tattooed bartender with a motorcycle and a gambling problem.

Logic is where attraction goes to die. The "22 Rules" work a level deeper, on the subconscious switches that decide within minutes whether you register as a MAN or as part of the furniture.

Stop presenting evidence. Start flipping switches.

Read more...

I think way too much...

One on One

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 7, 2003
Messages
1,172
Reaction score
3
Location
Omnipresent
I can't seem to shake this problem. I was doing well for a while, but it's gotten worse as I've had less time to absorb this site, less time to socialize, and more time sitting lonely bored at work for 8 hours a day watching the life get sucked out of me. Anyways, my problem is that whenever I like a girl, I make this stupid assumption that she knows I like her. So, I make it hard on myself that way. I erroneously think that when I say anything to her, she's going to see through it and now I'm trying to ask her out eventually. Has anybody else dealt with this? How can I get past it?
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

NoBull

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 10, 2004
Messages
90
Reaction score
0
This is one of the most primitive questions I've read since I joined, and coming from someone with almost 1000 posts is absurd. I don't think I can tell you anything that you haven't read here before.
 

RawkinKaoticStyle

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 14, 2003
Messages
452
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
where i wanna get
me too, but we have something in common

how much time do we spend alone rather then interacting with people.... i bet its more alone , adleast thats with me

theres the question ... you supply the answer
 

Omega

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2003
Messages
1,135
Reaction score
1
Age
38
Originally posted by One on One
I can't seem to shake this problem. I was doing well for a while, but it's gotten worse as I've had less time to absorb this site, less time to socialize, and more time sitting lonely bored at work for 8 hours a day watching the life get sucked out of me. Anyways, my problem is that whenever I like a girl, I make this stupid assumption that she knows I like her. So, I make it hard on myself that way. I erroneously think that when I say anything to her, she's going to see through it and now I'm trying to ask her out eventually. Has anybody else dealt with this? How can I get past it?
See through it? Uh, isn't the whole point to pick her up? She already knows this from the time you say Hi.
 

-HPNOTIQ-

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 3, 2003
Messages
821
Reaction score
11
Location
Seattle, WA
I know posting lines from movies has become a bit trite on this board..but..remember that line from the movie swingers when they're in the vegas bar...

Trent: Girls dress this way because they want you to notice them...they already know what you want...DON'T APOLOGIZE FOR IT!

My thoughts exactly. They already know guys are going to approach them. That's why they're dubbed attion wh*res..they love it..they thrive on it. But, being sappy and needy isnt the way to approach it. Give a little attentino..then pull back. Be indirect. Never reveal all your intentions. Like a game of texas holdem...why show all your cards before the game's over...bluff...play the c/f role...be a DJ.

You've been on this site long enough to know the specifcs and the how to of getting a woman's interest level up.

The attitude you should approach is a feeling of NOT GIVING A F*CK =)
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Top