I think that this is the root of our problems, guys..

ChrizZ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
99% of the guys nowadays are complete pu$$ies.

Thats why you see women complain that there are no more real men out there.

Just look at the posts on this board...

DJVladdy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
wutang, and you actually allowed them to talk sh1t in front of you?

Reaction score
ChrizZ said:
99% of the guys nowadays are complete pu$$ies.

Thats why you see women complain that there are no more real men out there.

Just look at the posts on this board...
The Matrix has them!

Quiksilver said:
I agree, the traditional role of men is gone.

Sure it's a problem, but it just means that men have to adapt. We have to rethink our role as men.
You should be sent to prison for a few years, for making such a asinine statement.

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
JackPrescott said:
Reverse the Ratio. I went to a Country Western Nightclub in Phoenix 10 years ago, and women were asking ME to dance!!!
That was 1998! We're not in the 90's anymore! That women asking men to dance sh*t is out the window. So are the days when "I have a boyfriend" really meant it. Now men ask women to dance and women reject them until they're 39.

JackPrescott

Banned
Reaction score
nismo-4 said:
That was 1998! We're not in the 90's anymore! That women asking men to dance sh*t is out the window. So are the days when "I have a boyfriend" really meant it. Now men ask women to dance and women reject them until they're 39.
No moron, it is a RATIO thing. Have you learned nothing? Women will ask men to dance if the ratio is correct. Men will get rejected by women as long as there are plenty of men asking them, but reverse the scenario and the bit*ches learn a new attitude. Unless the guy looks like you, in which case they gag.

DonGorgon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Studying the fact that all lies contain fragments
JackPrescott said:
No moron, it is a RATIO thing. Have you learned nothing? Women will ask men to dance if the ratio is correct. Men will get rejected by women as long as there are plenty of men asking them, but reverse the scenario and the bit*ches learn a new attitude. Unless the guy looks like you, in which case they gag.
That ratio will not be affected unless there is a major world war and a draft..

Jitterbug

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
nismo-4 said:
Women ask me to dance all the time. A few did so tonight. I usually have the ratio in my advantage, but most of the time even ratio doesn't matter (sometimes we have more guys than girls), as they prefer dancing with me anyway as I'm a good lead, and there aren't many of us around regardless of ratio in the venue.

JackPrescott

Banned
Reaction score
Jitterbug said:
Women ask me to dance all the time. A few did so tonight. I usually have the ratio in my advantage, but most of the time even ratio doesn't matter (sometimes we have more guys than girls), as they prefer dancing with me anyway as I'm a good lead, and there aren't many of us around regardless of ratio in the venue.
"Sometimes we have more guys than girls" Wow. I come from a weird "Twilight Zone" town where the male to female ratio is at least 5-6 to 1. Is sucks balls. That means, say tonite, at the little kareokee bar, there will be at least 27 men, about 9 women, and 4 of the 9 will be out with boyfriends, leaving 23 single men, and 5 single women. Of these 5, 2 are sexually attractive, and they will look like a celebrity at the Oscars, surrounded by men, drinks bought for them all night, and a line to ask them to dance. Pathetic.

Stacked

Don Juan
Reaction score
Are you serious?

I'm sorry but this whole thread seems to be stupid as fvck; as if women having more independence and more rights is bad simply because it seems like it's harder to get laid. (To people talking about other issues ignore this post.)

ARE YOU GUYS FVCKING BLIND? Promiscuity in North America is at it's highest of all time. ONS, kinky practices in the bedroom, talking about lude sexual acts was considered perverted and left to sexual deviants in your parents generation; today it's commonplace. Nowadays it's much more common for girls to have brief sexual liasons wit a lot of different guys. The influence of Christianity in culture has plummeted significantly in recent decades leading to a decrease in moral judgment on promiscuity. IT HAS NEVER BEEN EASIER TO HAVE SEX WITHOUT COMMITMENT THAN TODAY. THE NUMBER OF SEXUAL PARTNERS THE AVERAGE PERSON HAS AT THE AGE OF 25 IS THE HIGHEST IT'S EVER BEEN. THE AVERAGE AGE FOR LOSING ONE'S VIRGINITY IS THE LOWEST IT'S EVER BEEN.

People on this thread are making comments like, "All you had to do to get laid back in the day was be an engineer."

AGAIN, ARE YOU FVCKING STUPID? I'm sorry: Are you suggesting becoming an engineer is an easy alternative to stepping up your game? Are you really that intent on believing you're a victim? Today as a guy you can be a fvcking cashier and if you're an attractive man you can have bombshell girlfriends and fool around until you're mid thirties. In fact, it's so good that a significant number of girls don't even want to consider marriage until later: They pretty much want an easy, fun, relationship with a healthy dose of sex.

The only hinderence I see for the average guy today with women is this: Women have more options, are taking more initiative for themselves, are experiencing more guys and different kind of guys. In addition TV has become highly sexualized and women are more exposed to attractive and sexualized men doing ultra-masculine things making them want that IRL. Finally, many girls are more spoiled and have expectations of getting the hottest kind of guys. The result is that while it is easier to get laid, it may be harder to be satisfactory to the modern women. She is likely to have a wandering eye because she knows she has options.

This thread is really another sorry ass excuse for not getting any, except this is worse IMO than complaining about your body or your car, because it's obvious that getting laid today is easy by the standards of any other time period I can think of. It's probably easier than it's ever been for a guy to get laid in the whole history of the god damn universe. If you can't get laid today... God bless you.

JackPrescott

Banned
Reaction score
Stacked said:
I'm sorry but this whole thread seems to be stupid as fvck; as if women having more independence and more rights is bad simply because it seems like it's harder to get laid. (To people talking about other issues ignore this post.)

ARE YOU GUYS FVCKING BLIND? Promiscuity in North America is at it's highest of all time. ONS, kinky practices in the bedroom, talking about lude sexual acts was considered perverted and left to sexual deviants in your parents generation; today it's commonplace. Nowadays it's much more common for girls to have brief sexual liasons wit a lot of different guys. The influence of Christianity in culture has plummeted significantly in recent decades leading to a decrease in moral judgment on promiscuity. IT HAS NEVER BEEN EASIER TO HAVE SEX WITHOUT COMMITMENT THAN TODAY. THE NUMBER OF SEXUAL PARTNERS THE AVERAGE PERSON HAS AT THE AGE OF 25 IS THE HIGHEST IT'S EVER BEEN. THE AVERAGE AGE FOR LOSING ONE'S VIRGINITY IS THE LOWEST IT'S EVER BEEN.

People on this thread are making comments like, "All you had to do to get laid back in the day was be an engineer."

AGAIN, ARE YOU FVCKING STUPID? I'm sorry: Are you suggesting becoming an engineer is an easy alternative to stepping up your game? Are you really that intent on believing you're a victim? Today as a guy you can be a fvcking cashier and if you're an attractive man you can have bombshell girlfriends and fool around until you're mid thirties. In fact, it's so good that a significant number of girls don't even want to consider marriage until later: They pretty much want an easy, fun, relationship with a healthy dose of sex.

The only hinderence I see for the average guy today with women is this: Women have more options, are taking more initiative for themselves, are experiencing more guys and different kind of guys. In addition TV has become highly sexualized and women are more exposed to attractive and sexualized men doing ultra-masculine things making them want that IRL. Finally, many girls are more spoiled and have expectations of getting the hottest kind of guys. The result is that while it is easier to get laid, it may be harder to be satisfactory to the modern women. She is likely to have a wandering eye because she knows she has options.

This thread is really another sorry ass excuse for not getting any, except this is worse IMO than complaining about your body or your car, because it's obvious that getting laid today is easy by the standards of any other time period I can think of. It's probably easier than it's ever been for a guy to get laid in the whole history of the god damn universe. If you can't get laid today... God bless you.
This sounds fine and well, but...

It is all about the ratio. Put me in a club where the ratio of men to women is reversed and I''ll look like Brad Pitt in there.

ChrizZ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
JackPrescott said:
"Sometimes we have more guys than girls" Wow. I come from a weird "Twilight Zone" town where the male to female ratio is at least 5-6 to 1. Is sucks balls. That means, say tonite, at the little kareokee bar, there will be at least 27 men, about 9 women, and 4 of the 9 will be out with boyfriends, leaving 23 single men, and 5 single women. Of these 5, 2 are sexually attractive, and they will look like a celebrity at the Oscars, surrounded by men, drinks bought for them all night, and a line to ask them to dance. Pathetic.
Same here.

That's no excuse though. Don't go to clubs then. Women are everywhere...

Stacked

Don Juan
Reaction score
JackPrescott said:
This sounds fine and well, but...

It is all about the ratio. Put me in a club where the ratio of men to women is reversed and I''ll look like Brad Pitt in there.
The ratio is most likely the same as it's ever been and that really has nothing to do with the thread topic. If you feel so passionately why don't you start a thread entitled: "There's not enough girls in clubs and bars. Clubs and bars suck. Life sucks. The ratio is the root of all my problems."

DonGorgon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Stacked said:
The ratio is most likely the same as it's ever been and that really has nothing to do with the thread topic. If you feel so passionately why don't you start a thread entitled: "There's not enough girls in clubs and bars. Clubs and bars suck. Life sucks. The ratio is the root of all my problems."
come on man his point does have validity...

JackPrescott

Banned
Reaction score
Stacked said:
Life certainly doesnt suck, but I'll stick you in a club where there are 2 attractive women, and 26 horny men, and you'll be nothing more than a face in the crowd.

JackPrescott

Banned
Reaction score
ChrizZ said:
Same here.

That's no excuse though. Don't go to clubs then. Women are everywhere...
I havent been to a Club since May. I do pubs and bars, and kareokee however, but it is the same, no matter where you go. Women are everywhere, but you have to break it down.

1. The married ones and women in relationships.
2. The unattractive ones.
3. Lesbians and bi-sexuals.

Now, out of 100 women, that leaves about 25 left, on the average. Of these 25, there are maybe, maybe 10 that could be attracted to you, or would be interested in a date.

The other 15 would rather eat their own feces than fukk you even once.

So, now, these 10, you have to find them, and if the ratio is what I've been talking about, you need to deal with 50-60 men after these same 10 bit*ches. It's a wonder the human race continues as a species. :eek:

Mad Manic

Banned
Reaction score
Stacked said:

I'm gonna have to agree with this, there are tons of guys getting laid and women are as promiscuous as ever. The standards may seem relatively high and certain things may be out of our hands but that's life. While it's true there are some girls that are damn hard to hook up with, there are proportionately lots of girls who are easy to get in bed. A lot of the guys I know are in relationships. I think people need to accept that people get laid. The primary reason for not getting laid is a low social status. I doubt people on this board are in cool social groups with alpha males and access to attractive women. If you're in, you know what it is like I'm sure.

MM

Mad Manic

Banned
Reaction score
DonGorgon said:
come on man his point does have validity...
No it doesn't. There's always been roughly equal amounts of men and women. Just because there are more men at clubs doesn't change that. If you were hooked up with a girl you wouldn't need to be trawling the clubs.

MM

ChrizZ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mad Manic said:
I'm gonna have to agree with this, there are tons of guys getting laid and women are as promiscuous as ever. The standards may seem relatively high and certain things may be out of our hands but that's life. While it's true there are some girls that are damn hard to hook up with, there are proportionately lots of girls who are easy to get in bed. A lot of the guys I know are in relationships. I think people need to accept that people get laid. The primary reason for not getting laid is a low social status. I doubt people on this board are in cool social groups with alpha males and access to attractive women. If you're in, you know what it is like I'm sure.

MM
The thing is 95% of the guys end up having sex with average or chubby cute girls. Most of the hotties are either single because they reject everyone or they have boyfriends.

They are sick and tired of all the idiots that approach them everyday in the same insecure approval seeking manor. Real men that are not afraid to be men are as rare as a HB10 that is single and has a great personality.

This site should be a breeding ground for these kind of men. Not a breeding ground for wimps and excusers.

You are what you attract.

One day the b!tch that told you to fvck off when you just tried to introduce yourself WILL have sex with a guy and be screaming with her legs in the air "Oh yeah, baby... fvck me!!!".

So work on becoming that guy...

In order to get a 10 you have to be a 10 yourself.

DonGorgon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mad Manic said:
No it doesn't. There's always been roughly equal amounts of men and women. Just because there are more men at clubs doesn't change that. If you were hooked up with a girl you wouldn't need to be trawling the clubs.

MM
My longest relationship was 8 years so i have been hooked up with a girl.