I think that this is the root of our problems, guys..

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women Don't Depend on us anymore.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/23413243/?GT1=43001

We are Not being infiltrated by an army. They haven't been raped and pillaged. They need no protection from us in these quiet times. Equal pay, whether justified or not (i.e. her being hired over you just because most employers would rather have a pretty face to look at, and possibly get a crack at boinking on down the road), and because women can't assess danger or think linearly makes them feel 'enabled' to shoot you down. We've been in prosperity for so long (I'm talking about America). Women are 'able' to step out farther and do things they could not do if times were dangerous and they had to 'rely' on us for protection and support. Women marines are still separated from men marines for a reason: they can not fight, on average, like we can fight. It's biological. Case closed. It will take a Global in-person physical threat of violence and crashing of outlook/dreams to change the attitudes of the American woman. The 'new' American women today choose the reversed role of the 'fluffy' guy in such a long prolonged period of peace. There are still few 'traditional' women who want to play the housewife role, but they're few and far between and are usually Christian.

Quiksilver

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree, the traditional role of men is gone. 40 years ago, men were looked to to provide and protect his wife and family. However now that's changed, with women becoming more independent.

Sure it's a problem, but it just means that men have to adapt. We have to rethink our role as men.

tick37

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yea, Dr. James Dobson of "Focus on the Family" has been screaming for years about the erosion of the family and how we are losing man's purpose due to homosexuality, abortion, feminism and birth control. A good book to read by him about the breakdown of the family is called "Marriage Under Fire".

j0n024

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I dont think the whole "Female's cant fight the same as us," Is entirely true....most of the time they seperate each other so the same gender can stay focused on the task at hand instead of trying to impress some women. It's much easier to just do your tasks when it's a bunch of the same gender as opposed to looking weak infront of a women, but I agree most women will freak out if they are in a foxhole for a long time but the same can be said about anyone.

I think you found something...most of the US is becoming inderpendant, we have more things that detach us from reality and you can see it everywhere you go! I mean just walk down the street and you will see more then 40% of people wearing earphones, 50% of the other crowd freaks out when you talk to someone you dont even know and 9% of people that are just loners while the 1% are the PU's and the overall nice people that still LIVE in the MOMENT and talk to people they dont even know. Every day people are becoming more and more detached from reality and becoming less social....I saw living proof when my cousin bought an Ipod.....and now whenever he goes out instead of talking to people he puts on his headphones and just listens to music.....how sad.

DonGorgon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Studying the fact that all lies contain fragments
Thank god others are finally seeing what i have been talking about for years and years....

what you are witnessing is the most powerful negative side effect of excessive capitalism....

JackPrescott

Banned
Reaction score
Quiksilver said:
I agree, the traditional role of men is gone. 40 years ago, men were looked to to provide and protect his wife and family. However now that's changed, with women becoming more independent.

Sure it's a problem, but it just means that men have to adapt. We have to rethink our role as men.
I still say it's the whole male to female ratio thing. I am hitting the town this weekend, and at the kareokee bar I go to on Saturday, I guarantee you it will be at LEAST 3 to 1, males to females. It sucks, but at least it's not as bad as last weekend at the Irish Pub. There were 2 ugly ass Native American women, one was a gotdamned Sumo Wrestler, and the other was an anorexic crackhead. Wow. And 13 men, and I'll be a sonofa***** if there werent guys hitting on that crap!!!

Reverse the Ratio. I went to a Country Western Nightclub in Phoenix 10 years ago, and women were asking ME to dance!!!

Someone Much cooler

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
alot of guys are slaves to sex and alot put pvssy on a pedastole. I think that is the main card the feminists and women liberals pull. Unfortunatly sometmes they are right and alot of women realise this. I acually don't ahve a problem with independant women, believe it or not it doesn't threaten me in the least, no matter how independant they are it still doesn't change what i haveto do in life. Be happy, be sucessful and be wealthy!

DonGorgon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
JackPrescott said:
I still say it's the whole male to female ratio thing. I am hitting the town this weekend, and at the kareokee bar I go to on Saturday, I guarantee you it will be at LEAST 3 to 1, males to females. It sucks, but at least it's not as bad as last weekend at the Irish Pub. There were 2 ugly ass Native American women, one was a gotdamned Sumo Wrestler, and the other was an anorexic crackhead. Wow. And 13 men, and I'll be a sonofa***** if there werent guys hitting on that crap!!!

Reverse the Ratio. I went to a Country Western Nightclub in Phoenix 10 years ago, and women were asking ME to dance!!!
That is also true but off topic for this thread.. I did explain why there is such an over population of males in another thread.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
JackPrescott said:

The woman to guy ratio is pretty even where I live. It's just that they tend to have loads of daddy's money and, as a result, don't need a man, and fvck their girlfriend rather than the college male with no money. It's much easier for her to stay virginal or celibate until graduation if she can just fvck her girlfriends, or some strange woman she meets at the club. They go there to get all the ego-boost from guys, yet go home and fvck their girlfriend(s). Yeah, they're social creatures and try to make-believe like they're Paris Hilton, getting all dressed up like a spitting imitation of Hollywood stars, but if you aren't a true and real Hollywood star, "you're nobody," they'll just go home and fvck their acting partner girlfriend.

The most success I've had is meeting out-of-towners at the club. She is 'new' to our club scene because she lives 40 miles away (not hitting it up every weekend). She goes to another 'poorer' community college or the like. This kind will sit down next to me at the bar, introduce herself and volunteer any true information about herself. She's lonely, coming from a town of 5,000 people, but she can be f'd up too, you never know.

up_an_up

Don Juan
Reaction score
Poonani Maker said:
The woman to guy ratio is pretty even where I live. It's just that they tend to have loads of daddy's money and, as a result, don't need a man, and fvck their girlfriend rather than the college male with no money. It's much easier for her to stay virginal or celibate until graduation if she can just fvck her girlfriends, or some strange woman she meets at the club. They go there to get all the ego-boost from guys, yet go home and fvck their girlfriend(s). Yeah, they're social creatures and try to make-believe like they're Paris Hilton, getting all dressed up like a spitting imitation of Hollywood stars, but if you aren't a true and real Hollywood star, "you're nobody," they'll just go home and fvck their acting partner girlfriend.

Wow i thought i was the only one noticing this. I guess it would be a recent fad but more and more girls that i meet go to clubs TO PICK UP WOMEN, not guys. Not to mention like you said, they all think they are Paris Hilton and go to any social setting just so everyone can see them. It reminds me of that Lupe Fiasco Superstar video.

DonGorgon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
up_an_up said:
Wow i thought i was the only one noticing this. I guess it would be a recent fad but more and more girls that i meet go to clubs TO PICK UP WOMEN, not guys. Not to mention like you said, they all think they are Paris Hilton and go to any social setting just so everyone can see them. It reminds me of that Lupe Fiasco Superstar video.
Yup the south is the new hollywood thee days and women are soo glad cause they all have a chance to be discovered layed or married my some rich celeb man... The south is not the easiest place for a regular 9 to 5er dude right now.

JackPrescott

Banned
Reaction score
Poonani Maker said:

The most success I've had is meeting out-of-towners at the club. She is 'new' to our club scene because she lives 40 miles away (not hitting it up every weekend). She goes to another 'poorer' community college or the like. This kind will sit down next to me at the bar, introduce herself and volunteer any true information about herself. She's lonely, coming from a town of 5,000 people, but she can be f'd up too, you never know.
Yes in fact, I'm going to start a new thread on this repulsive Lesbianism, that not even the KING of the Don Juans can escape.

LostAndConfused

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I mean, guys and girls both love sex, but the thing is, guys almost *need* it, while girls dont need it at all.

Like they said in Zoolander to the main female character, "Your like a camel!" when they found out she hadn't had sex in a year.

^ This, plus all the other factors that have been said such as women don't need men anymore ends up resulting in a society filled with frustrated males.

The male to female ratio isn't really a problem, in fact there may be more females in this world nowadays due to the hormones in our food making babies tend to go more toward the female gender.

I agree with the lesbian thing, many girls in my school "hook up" with guys only when drunk, and by hook up I mean just make out with them, nothing more, and they do nothing else.

I've seen very social, extremely cool guys get little or no action even though they dominate conversations as the alpha males, they make moves on girls when the opportunity arises, but at the end of the day, girls go their separate ways.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LostAndConfused said:
I agree with the lesbian thing, many girls in my school "hook up" with guys only when drunk, and by hook up I mean just make out with them, nothing more, and they do nothing else.

I've seen very social, extremely cool guys get little or no action even though they dominate conversations as the alpha males, they make moves on girls when the opportunity arises, but at the end of the day, girls go their separate ways.
Yeah, it's like they're saving themselves (the clean educated ones) and their pus5y from being beaten to a pulp or pregnancy, because they know that if they make it through college or further then, DUE to DECADES of women's lib equal opportunity and the feminist PUSH on traditional society values (not only in America but in all cultures the man has traditionally been the provider, the sex to Lean on, for safety and trouble), that they will have a high-paying job for them when they graduate in this corporate world where diversity is the motto for most companies.

HelI, just the other day in my company, the memo was sent down from the top at corporate to only provide the names of the women and minorities for the 3 new regional positions to be filled. They've got to keep the percentage up to look good in their yearly corporate profile which boasts diversity. It happens every day, across most American companies. Women know that they've got the golden pathway set before them based soley on their being born a woman (at least for now, because as we all know, everything goes in cycles, and we'll have our day again some day ;) ).

reset

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Society has changed, will continue to change. Good things and bad things come from "progress".

But as men I think we should be less concerned with what women can do these days, how they act. Yes, it's good to be aware. Yes, it's good to notice trends and learn how to deal with certain things on a case by case basis.

But at the end of the day, you should be more concerned with the flipside. It's not women who make us men, it's ourselves, who make us men. For every woman that treats you poorly and you allowed it, that's one chance for you to act like a man that you didn't take. This is all smoke and mirrors.

Human nature doesn't change. Men and women don't change. Act like a man and watch the women respond to you the way nature intended. But you must BRING THAT OUT of them. Women these days are blinded to their natural feminine roles, just like men are blinded to our natural roles.

No more excuses. That's the whole problem. Victim-mentality. Men who know what they are doing, and know how to act like men, have walked around these problems. So be brave and dare to act like a man.

Joe The Homophobe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
this whole issue is explained on how the matrix works but as much as this is a negative you should see it as a positive for yourself. It is your chance to make a difference. You don't have to follow trends and be the weak man the corporate media culture wants you to be. While the roles are changing the essential fact of life remains true, as explained by Henry Makow from this quote
A man told me that after he has done home renovations all day, he is afraid his wife will "go ballistic" if he asks why she didn't even do the dishes.

An Australian man recently wrote to me: "For too long I have made girlfriends insecure by not telling them what I wanted because of a fear of appearing overbearing."

Men need to assert their just leadership and dump the women who don't like it.There are plenty of fish in the sea and they are biting. With patience and firmness, some feminists can be saved. The rest can be thrown back.

Generally speaking, men need to figure out what they want to do with their life. You might ask what God wants you to do. Then define the role you want your wife to play and find a woman who is eager for the part.

This is what women really want. They are attracted to a dynamic man whom they cannot control. He must have a wholesome vision where she is cherished for her contribution.

From the article "Why Men Are Losing Interest in Women"
even the most staunch feminist is not attracted to a weak man that she can wrap around her finger. The essential basics of confidence, will, strenght and assertiveness are the keys to every man's success not just with women but in life. Don't worry about how corrupt and messed up in the head women are now a adays, worry about figuring out what you want to do in life. A man that knows where hes going is attractive to women.

The Deacon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, yeah... but in spite of all this women still are sexually attracted to men. Unfortunately most of us DJs are picky. I really don't care about this whole thing about women being independent or needing our protection, unless a girl just magically becomes a sex goddess when she's a damsel in distress. You don't really need to learn this DJ stuff to find a woman. There are plenty of desperate women out there. We're all after HB 7s-10s, though, and for those you need some social skills 95% of the time.

reset

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Joe The Homophobe said:
Don't worry about how corrupt and messed up in the head women are now a adays, worry about figuring out what you want to do in life. A man that knows where hes going is attractive to women.
agreed.

Reaction score
Quiksilver said:
I agree, the traditional role of men is gone.

You should be sent to prison for a few years, for making such a asinine statement.

Last edited:
Reaction score
affirmative action sucks.