I meant share them. With me.There isn't much to share, they just don't drink or do drugs lol
You've replayed it a hundred times. She stood three feet away, scrolling her phone. You had an opening. You composed the perfect line — after she was gone.
For all you know, she's married now. To some guy who said something. Anything.
Openers are cheap. Almost any sentence works when it's delivered within three seconds. The expensive part is the standing there, drafting and deleting, while the window quietly closes.
The "22 Rules" stripped out my hesitation. What to open with, how to keep it alive, and the one habit that costs guys more women than anything else: waiting for perfect.
I meant share them. With me.There isn't much to share, they just don't drink or do drugs lol
You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.
Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.
Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.
Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.
Sure, you're right. I don't know one red pill aware man or woman that's sober. I really don't.So you get to label all red pill as alcohol and drug abusers. You also assume all or most have "approach anxiety"..
So we will have a point we disagree on and it's okay.Sure, you're right. I don't know one red pill aware man or woman that's sober. I really don't.
I really don't know any and I doubt @LARaiders85 will take me seriously but I'd love to meet whichever man or woman he knows that is red pill aware and sober.So we will have a point we disagree on and it's okay.
Sober as in NEVER has had a drink, or Sober as in doesn't drink often? ALOT of people have a drink every so often.I really don't know any and I doubt @LARaiders85 will take me seriously but I'd love to meet whichever man or woman he knows that is red pill aware and sober.
Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."
You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.
She's been waiting forty minutes.
Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.
lol, not even embarassed....I'm a risktaker...had to try, thanks for replying.No lol
This is a similar reply to what I used to see on OLD. lol.Sober as in NEVER has had a drink, or Sober as in doesn't drink often? ALOT of people have a drink every so often.
Good luck. I don't agree with folks who have never "done" anything. People live life. But if your preference is never drank, then that's your preference.This is a similar reply to what I used to see on OLD. lol.
Not sure the definition will back me up but sober=never. Thanks for your reply.
Thanks man!Good luck. I don't agree with folks who have never "done" anything. People live life. But if your preference is never drank, then that's your preference.