Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I think stormrider is right brodies

360dagod

Reaction score
Been lurking here for a bit...

I honestly thought homeboy was just talking to talk...

But I stepped back and started to see experiences where everything he said happened to me or someone else...I just didn't piece it together or embrace it like I should have...

We simply make this **** too complicated...

And I'm over analytical by nature so it's even worse for me...

But I gotta give that man his respect..he operating on all madden frequency...

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Been lurking here for a bit...

I honestly thought homeboy was just talking to talk...

But I stepped back and started to see experiences where everything he said happened to me or someone else...I just didn't piece it together or embrace it like I should have...

We simply make this **** too complicated...

And I'm over analytical by nature so it's even worse for me...

But I gotta give that man his respect..he operating on all madden frequency...
Have you ever been successful in the "game"?

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes
He is one of the best posters here and he is overall right. You have to adapt his musings to your own situation though.
Yes it's true. What would you say some of the typical issues that prevent men from being successful in that area?

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LARaiders85 said:
Well for example his advice to go into social scenes and dominate. Some guys need to learn how to dominate and some guys are going to need practice learning how to approach and flirt EVEN in social scenes. The idea that some guy reading this site with zero experience with women can go into a social situation and outcompete guys in the SAME situation that do have experience with women is not realistic.
Got it. I've been good, and I've been bad when i was artificially blackballed. So some of the guys who have NEVER been successful. A cook book or recipe in the process and steps required to get into the social scene. It's also my opinion, that no one can out compete you at being YOU. So if you deal with the babes who like the successful, strong YOU you can't lose.

So the game as player supreme:

1. Car
2. Crib
3. Convo
4. Clothes
5. Cash

Add social scene and your flourishing.

Last edited:

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I had an insight last night:

I was thinking: "Everybody wants to sell something, they desperately try to get people's attention so they can offer some product... Most of those tries might be ignored.

Same with women, the more I showed interest and tried to get her attention, the more I failed. So as with sales and with women, I think the more we put effort to get someone's attention or desperately try to sell something (product, offers going out to date, etc.) the more this person can ignore you.

Only if you have a super-duper product or you are a very attractive guy (money, physically, etc). You can have success.

But how to create this great product or this great guy? For me there was only one thing that seems to work: stop focusing on chasing those stuff and focusing on the quality.

My best moments in life I didn't have to chase women, they were the one that chased me. No need for nothing. When in good shape, good confidence and good energy. You can say: Hey, I wanna kiss you... and that works.

On my worst moments... I could try the best approach technique, it just doesn't work.

So I could see something similar to sales... If you are really good at your business, people will come.

Actually, the more you seem difficult to get, the more value you have, the more it seems to raise that desire for it."

I'm not telling anything different to what people says here, or even stormrider might have said about too... But it took me some time to experience it and to fully understand that.

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Got it. I've been good, and I've been bad when i was artificially blackballed. So some of the guys who have NEVER been successful. A cook book or recipe in the process and steps required to get into the social scene. It's also my opinion, that no one can out compete you at being YOU. So if you deal with the babes who like the successful, strong YOU you can't lose.

1. Car
2. Crib
3. Convo
4. Clothes
5. Cash

The Five C's... excellent. Every man should be working towards these.

Trump

Banned
Reaction score

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

1. Car
2. Crib
3. Convo
4. Clothes
5. Cash

6. Coke

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score
I don't know even one red pill man or woman who doesn't do drugs or alcohol and stubbornly clings to them.
Its because they work so effectively with social/approach anxiety and plausible deniability.
I don't know one red pill human trying to build social environments completely sober.

Not one. And I predict I never will.

Medina

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know even one red pill man or woman who doesn't do drugs or alcohol and stubbornly clings to them.
Its because they work so effectively with social/approach anxiety and plausible deniability.
I don't know one red pill human trying to build social environments completely sober.

There are plenty of men who naturally understand the redpill (without ever having heard of it) and live life accordingly

The ones that had to search for it were the ones that got burned or complacent. Probably the majority of this forum

I myself had to re-learn and re-remember it. When you're young most things come totally natural. Including redpill

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

There are plenty

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

So you get to label all red pill as alcohol and drug abusers. You also assume all or most have "approach anxiety"..